This man deserves your respect

Fair enough hating the Jews that try and subvert us with their "fellow white people" bullshit, but this man has made a living out of going to college campuses full of liberals and speaking in defence of the white race. He's done more to take down regressives than any of us have.

Please keep in mind that when you insult him for being Jewish you're no better than an SJW that screams "you're a fucking white male!"

Also keep in mind that when you bring up the "browning of America" tweet, that wasn't a slight on white people. He just simply doesn't have a problem with people who aren't white or Jewish living in America either.

There are plenty of Jews who deserve all the vitriol Sup Forums gives them; Ben is not one of them. I know zionism and neoconservatism are hated as much as globalism and leftism on here, but his good qualities outweigh the bad ones.

The guy clearly fucking loves white people and is an ally to our cause.

I will never respect a Jew while they try to harm my family. Jews cannot be men.

Jews are not a manifestation of death; Jews ARE death.

He's very reasonable and good, but he'll prioritize the interests of his own people before us. Even if they are liberals. That said, I don't even blame them as there's a lot of dumb left-wing goyim that buy their shit in bulk.

>loves white people
>says doesn't care what color people are in America
>says immigration of subhumans is a good thing

Pls, if he says only whites can be American then maybe.

>I will never respect a Jew while they try to harm my family.

That's fair enough, but Ben is not trying to harm your family. As I say, he loves white people.

>he'll prioritize the interests of his own people before us

Sure, but by definition that makes him the opposite of a cuck. We all wish we had a few more white people with the same mentality as Ben.

Sup Forums has a grudging respect for black nationalist Hotep types because they too have that attitude.

If nothing else, at least he's honest about being "Jewish, not white" unlike all these liberal verified types who tweet "fellow white people" shit.

I’m a big fan of Ben but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have some sneaky jew traits.

>speaking in defence of the white race.
He is an Israeli and only speaks in defense of his own race. His agenda has absolutely nothing to do with the interests of Europeans and he should not be allowed to live in a white country.

GFY normiefag.
Benjewmin is nothing but a shilling contrarian that shifts alignment depending on the general emotions.
Back to plebbit you go.

> (OP)
>He's very reasonable and good, but he'll prioritize the interests of his own people before us
The only race of people who don't do that are left leaning whites. Whites are the only race to put the interests of another group of people above their own. It's admirable in its own right but in the context of posting on Sup Forums you're arguing that he should care for whites more than his own race? It makes no sense when you guys want white liberals to stop doing that exact same thing. If every race was full of ethno nationalists everything would be much better as there would be no mixing of different cultures that conflict with each other so violently

>Respect a """"man"""" who's 5'5

top kek

fuck off kike

OP is a kike

He's a hypocritical anti-White Jew, his 'conservatism' extends only to abortion and taxes. The only good thing about him are the memes making fun of him, and his sister's milkers.

I already explained the context of that tweet.

By the way, white people have no more or less of a right to live in America than brown people.

>anti-White

Countless videos on YouTube and articles he has written vs. you with no proof of this.

He's simply a proud, uncucked Jew who has a soft spot for the white race.

He's a fucking gnome and he should be gassed, and so should you

he's a stereotypical badger who earlier wrote of Trumps ability to win the presidency then flipped to being a slandering nevertrump faggot.

give it up lil benny. you done fucked yourself here.

fuck off mongrel this is a human board

>He doesn't support Trump
>The opinion of one person hurts my feefees!

Right wing SJWs. How's your god emperor Goynald's naming of the Jew going anyhow? Lmao.

>uncucked Jew who has a soft spot for the white race
>Jew
>soft spot
>white
you mean White race right?

There are no 'cucked' Jews, they are all pro-Jewish (except for oddballs like Bobby Fisher). Shapiro talks about Western culture but his definition of it is just the Left's from a few decades ago. He believes in racism as a bad thing (but not when Jews do it) and cries about white supremacists, he shills for non-White immigration (but wants to ethnically cleanse Israel of non-Jews) and calls everyone who is a pro-White a Nazi. He's an anti-White kike, just like the rest.

>Goynald's
couldn't resist that superiority complex could you faggot.

There are Jews on the left, and there are a small subset of jews on the right

The jews on the left are internationalists and globalists and the same assholes involved in the formation of the USSR

The jew on the right are zionists.

Internationalist jews don't care much for Israel other than it being a place they can flee to if the goyim wake up

Zionist jews will subvert nations into supporting Israel, ultimately want greater Israel and want the diaspora to return home, even by force if necessary - at some point

Why would he not hate white supremacists given how much they hate Jews?

When has he called pro-whites Nazis?

An uncucked jew in any country that is not Israel is by definition an invader and fifth column. The Constitution is the only thing preamericans have to cuck to, give up their old country for and swear allegiance to.

So many goyim beasts here think they can argue against the god Ben Shapiro. You all should worship him like a god because you don't even amount to his pre-cum.

Shapiro is educating the goyim in america really effectively. This place is just a cesspool of mudlismes and degenerates with an extreme inferiority complex like hood niggers.

Bunch of unrealistic idiots hate Ben. He's been amazing at bringing young people over. Him and Milo deserve respect just for that. Ben also does a very good job at boiling a topic down. Hell my once liberal hippy brother loves Ben now and listens to his podcast everyday.

Your mother is Jewish, isn't she?

Exactly this. The Jews are for The Jews. Always. Only. Their religious writings spell that out in no uncertain terms, just like Islam's. Anything they say to the contrary is pilpul bullshit.

>I already explained the context of that tweet.
The context is that he has never once, that I've ever seen, spoken out against the filling of white countries with non-assimilating Africans/Muslims. But he says that all non-Jews should be evicted from Israel, an illegitimate country built on land "given" to the Rothschilds by the Balfour Declaration. That land, as JFK said in a letter to his father, decades before he would become president, was not Britain's to give away.

Another "Those Jews suck BUT THIS JEW IS BASED thread"

What's next fatfuck? A BASED ISRAEL thread?

fuck him. he is an israel first zionist benefitting from american life.

I wonder who could be behind this thread?

>His good qualities outweigh his bad ones
For now. His good qualities outweigh his bad ones, for now.

I view him as an ally of convenience, at best, or an agent of subversion against the new right, at worst.

That being said, neocons/Zionism are to the right, what secular Jews pushing degeneracy and (((diversity))) are to the left.

Shapiro seems like our ally because he opposes the new left, but in reality he's injecting old, neo-con, kike-approved thought into young, impressionable right wingers, trying to ensure that Republicans remain under Jewish control for another generation.

Ben Shapiro is insurance, in case progressivism is stopped this time around. Insurance so that if they fail to eradicate us whites, at least we'll remain good goys until they try again.

my dude you know he deleted an "offensive video" off the daily wire right? therefore hes a nigger

I see what you're trying do there kike
I say fuck this jew

>in defence of the white race
shill pls go

Michelle Fields.

>By the way, white people have no more or less of a right to live in America than brown people.

I love him.

He wants the USA to be a vassal of Israel

He has never once said that all non-Jews should be evicted from Israel. Stop making up shit you informed fucking loser shill.

He is one smart mother fucker.

Trying to ask Sup Forums to be reasonable about their jew-hate is like sticking your head under water and asking the fish not to swim in the sea.

this dude fucking sucks and if you disagree youre a faggot

> but he'll prioritize the interests of his own people before us.

Wouldn't anyone?

good goy trust me im a (((conservative)))

It's a Jew. Even if he helps us we will kill or sterilize him.

Wrong! No non-white has a right to live.
They have a privilege that can be revoked at any time by any member of the white race.

>Uncucked kike
I'm gonna end having to respond to every post due to heresy.

It's not that he does that is the problem, it's that he says every non Jew shouldn't that pisses everyone off because it's very hypocritical and very typically Jewish

I knew it! A filthy kike!

Yeah well unfortunately for you not everyone thinks race is the most important thing in the entire world. Shockingly, some people don't even give a shit about other people's race.

Over there in the corner with the SJWs, you identitarian.

>The only people who like Ben Shapiro are Jews

Yes, that's a law made by white immigrants.

Unsurprisingly, no source.

Do you have any Jewish blood? Just to get it out of the way, you understand.

>Yes, that's a law made by white immigrants.
You mean by the founders of the country.

Ben Shapiro called for Roy Moore to resign from his candidacy only to, a few weeks later, do a story about how the Yearbook was fake. Who cares what his ethnicity is - Ben Shapiro is an insufferable cunt who has been spoiled and congradulated for his entire life. He's never done a day of real work. Now Fox News hauls him as the "Leader of Conservative Millenials"? All he does is regurgitate the same old, boring views of the neocons.

Ben Shapiro, Stephen Crowder, and all the rest will swallow leftist sophistry hook, line, and sinker. This is evident in the way they betrayed Roy Moore (more so Ben Shapiro), only to then, when he lost, blame it on other factors. No, he lost because his own party betrayed him, and Ben Shapiro is the representation of these so-called principled conservatives. They are hacks and nothing more. If put in power, they may slow down our decline, but they will not reverse it.

fuck off kike

>This man

Talmudic God-killing sympathizers cannot be considered human beings.

I don't expect him to have much of a following in a decade

If I told you that I don't you'd just call me a lying kike anyway, so what would it matter whether I am a fully blooded Jew, whether one of my great great great grandparents was Jewish, or if I'm 100% gentile?

By people who were not indigenous to America, and emigrated from Europe.

But I suppose you want "le T*rkroaches" or indeed Israeli Jews to go back to where they came from, right?

Ben Shapiro loves self-aggrandizement more than anything else, OP. It is the same with all these "principled conservatives"

>By people who were not indigenous to America, and emigrated from Europe.
America didn't exist until Europeans created it, all there was was some shitty rock some tribal savages from Asia inhabited then sold for shiny rocks.