Should manlets have the same rights as humans?

Any male 5'9 and under is obviously a genetic mistake. Should manlets be sent to Africa so they don't infect the gene pool any more?

bump

No, because natural selection will already do that.

I have a friend who's a 5'2 kekistani. Any of those things on their own would be virgin for eternity sentences.

Same deal with everyone else here.

No they're too entertaining to send away.

is that DeNiro?

Yep

from personal experience
manlets fall into one of two categories:

strong-willed but dumb
somewhat intelligent but very weak-willed and usually quite effeminate.

lookin hip

no

>>i have a friend
thats where i found out youre a liar

This level of personal insecurity, to go out in public with obvious Frankenstein boots.

should roasties with man-hands be allowed to continue existing?

did a roastie hurt you, manlet?

4 inch dwarf lift kit

I have nothing against manlets, they make good pets. They are small, so they don't eat much, are easy to toilet train, and can be trained to perform many useful tasks for their owners.

Rights are nothing but the most pathetic form of gibs.
As a ugly person that was barely over the 1,75 meter I had to strife for every thing I have, especially sluts.

Shovel each one and every "right" you have in your ass I was born in misery and everything I had I obtained it by myself.

I never understood it, I'm 5'5" and just wear normal shoes. Yup, I'm short, if someone has a problem with it then it's their problem not mine. Having an athletic body and attractive face sure has helped, also not being a pussy faggot who is all emotional about his height has helped.
>be short; do flips
>be lank; break neck

fuck you, i'm 5'8, i dont want to go to africa, it's a death sentence. my dick is already small, i dont need african gang shamans to castrate me on top of that.

also that guy obviously doesn't know that you should never try your luck with women who are taller or the same height as you!! poor guy

Nah. 5'4" here, relegating myself to women I know cannot reproduce.

>irish "women"
Can't wait till she gets her shit beat by Yusuf

Lanklet destroyer

>tfw 6 feet tall
>barely manlet cutoff
>In mexico however I'm among the tallest people

feels third world, man

Anyone that is so insecure to look at their height as an accomplishment is not only evidently a dumb cunt but a bit of a cuck aswell.

if a cuck woman ever disrespected me in this manner pic related

Another 5'8" lanklet destroyer

is that riptoe?

What kind of cuck lets another man lay a hand on his wife?

Manlets should be sterilized and forced to earn their living income through circus work

>Genetic mistake
Have you ever watched lightweight to midweight MMA? Guys are below 5'11" but could kick any lanklet's ass

What's happening here?

Men 6 feet and over are a genetic mistake. They're lumbering oafs. Freaks, evolutionary dead ends; mega fauna destined for extinction.

hmm no sweetie, women are more than fine without your short dick trying to be the hero and "defend" them

Probably a Christian

>Chile
Isn't your average height at about 165 cm for males?