What is the appeal of old hags left behind by their own generation?

What is the appeal of old hags left behind by their own generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/mg22730313-500-semen-has-controlling-power-over-female-genes-and-behaviour/
youtube.com/watch?v=ujhImZbroIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fellow outcasts

They're just like me, except prettier.

I like these thread where we insult women we want to fuck.
neggy

This desu senpai

Their depression

None whatsoever. If they are still alone at that age there must be something wrong with them. Best to avoid.

It's anime so they look like they're still 17 year old girls, but nobody can call you a pedo because they're totally 30

I don't know, ask that user.
Not like old hags wants you either.

I'll never give up on old hags!

>confident
>assertive
>have their own ambitions
>still virgins*
Literally perfect.

*2D only

KyoAnus cake anime when?

Virginity is literally meaningless.

keep telling yourself that roastie

They basically only do adaptations, what's a LN series about cakes?

>Desperate and delusional enough to support any loser that ''''sincerely'''' cares about them.
What's not to like?

hmmm I wonder why she is an old hag

still less bitchy than half the girls at my high school

Go back to r9k, cuck.

>LN adaptation
And it would have to be from their own crummy LN label.

Why hasn't that happened yet?

Japan prefers its insecure, silly-headed teens.

Clearly they're not the only audience.

t. cuck

Moe
This. The woman looks as old or younger than I am so I'm not complaining, and the christmas cake thing is oldhat.

It's used for making fun of people who haven't lost it so theres that

But it has to be an isekai with an overly long title to get an anime adaptation. Perhaps something like
>I was a child in 1890's America but I died during a tractor incident but now I'm reincarnated as a 25 year old Japanese businessmen and all my coworkers are New Years Noodles desperate for a relationship?!?!
Or "OreNoodle" for short.

>dick enters vagina and slightly stretches the hymen
>HURR DURR USED GOODS, SHE'S TOTALLY RUINED NOW
It must suck to have brain damage.

newscientist.com/article/mg22730313-500-semen-has-controlling-power-over-female-genes-and-behaviour/
Semen literally changes a woman's genes and behavior though.

Maybe so. But being fuck hundreds of times, by the same cock or not, is still fucking gross to think about. Having a sex a few times is a huge difference.

How about girls who are (aside from their biological age and who cares about such things really), IN EVERY OTHER WAY, still youthful and pure?

That's perfect since I'm too old for teens at this point.

>nana
>youthful

They are old hags left behind by their own generation?

So is that like an expired can of tuna fish? Doesn't taste as good but somewhat novelty

More like a christmas cake after the 25th. Delicious and moist

And sweet.

With a cherry on top.

Wouldn't the cake start to become dry by that point though?

It's your job to get her "wet", user.

No?

That wink needs to linger, otherwise she looks like a tard blinking out of synchronization

What's up with Japan's fixation with teens? Life doesn't end on your 20th birthday.

In Japan it does. Such is the 70+-hour work week.

In Japan it does

It does in Japan, you will be doomed to spend 20 hours a day as an underpaid salaryman until one day you get hit by a Japanese truck and are reborn in a fantasy world full of cute girls.

theres an idolmaster with 20+ women?

>Read that whole article because why not
Only thing that has been studied is depression, where it said basically said "Being cummed inside leads to happiness"
Whoo. Amazing findings.

Yes, but unfortunately the Cinderella Girls anime doesn't have much screentime of them. The story is mostly the usual teens.

You'll have to make do with fan art and doujin, and treasure whatever official material you get.

Sounds like a great plot for a hentai though
>Overworked teacher is on the verge of depression
>Her obviously more chipper co-worker recommends her the best cure known to womankind: the pleasure of being cummed inside

>Can't find anyone to cum inside
>Gets even more depressed

>Thinks she finds someone
>He gets hit by a truck

>While he lies there unconcious and twitching, and while the truckdriver calls for an ambulance in a state of severe panic, she rides his dick and shouts "DON'T YOU DIE ON ME!"

Reminder Hachiman is going to marry Yukino's sister

>She's hauled away by the police for preventing EMTs from saving him

>best cure known to humanity: the pleasure of being cummed inside
fixed

>Ayylmao sleeper agents who think they're human suddenly regain their memories through the pleasure of being cummed inside.

New chapter's out btw.

Little girls are cuter, and Japan loves cuteness.

Older girls are less cute but they're sweeter.

Christmas cakes are for tender, heartfelt kisses.

>older
>cuter
>sweeter
Choose any three (3).

Virgin cakes are too wish fulfillment for me but slut cakes are too 3D for me.

Slightly used ones are the best. An older woman should have some experience in romance, especially if it ended poorly.

Also, an older woman should have some OTHER person that interested in her at least one other than the MC.
Any older woman that fell for MC is too wish fulfillment for me, especially if the MC's in high school.

The story of a melancholic 30 year old female teacher who's lived a rather lonely and loveless life. She is tasked with tutoring a student of hers who is promising but not reaching his full potential. This breathes new life into them and they eventually fall for her each, but have to keep their taboo relationship a secret. But this creates an odd love triangle between the teacher, the student and his childhood friend.

The teacher eventually reasons she must put her own feelings aside and think of what's best for all the them, encouraging the student to give up on her and pursue his childhood friend. There's an emotional graduation scene where she and the student bid farewell and he practically proposes to his childhood friend in front of her.

Twenty five years later, the guy is married to his childhood friend, has created a family and is the new Prime Minister of Japan. The teacher is still single, childless, and a virgin.

How would you feel about this?

Ends with teacher fucking the prime minister's son.

purityfaggotry =/= 3d woman you sad autismo

Search gives me nothing. Source please?

Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai/Please Love the Useless Me

>30 year old
>virgin
Dropped.

how do pretty people not end up having sex by 30, if not by 25? I'm probably (below)average so I don't consider myself when asking this.

Age is but a number, user. It's her looks and beauty that matters.

Some people just devote themselves to work and/or have mental issues.

I think Japan has an extremely high rate of virgins at age 25+

Some people are just that awkward, or simply too absorbed into something. I know a girl in her 30s who only had 2 partners, first one at 22.

Just dont have an interest in other people

t-t-this

>lovely 2D cake
>post-date beers at her place
>she's obviously trying to get you tipsy so you'll put out
What do?

it's a hassle. easier to shlick and not worry about anything that comes attached with sex. ex's if bf, stds, stigmas, blahblah.

you also don't get murdered after an imaginary gangbang as opposed to a real one.

Because I'm the equivalent of an old hag, only less successful.

Put out, no drink is required for me to do so, and besides, having too much to drink could affect my ability to put out.

>layer cake

Also, lay-'er cake.

Put a baby in her belly.

I doubt they're loyal, they'd ditch you for an upgrade if one appeared

2D cakes are perfectly faithful.

dating is a pain in the ass and one night stands end with everyone feeling like shit

Christmas cakes are a miracle. What's not to like?

Make her a mother.

That's cool. Put your dick in the same hole lots of other men have had their dicks too. You might as well be a faggot.

That's cool. Never ever have sex with a girl. You might as well be a faggot.

Seeing as how there's not a difference, it's hard to see it as an insult.

>not getting to sex 3d
>talk as if it's a bad thing
Oh noes what a pity.

Define "same."

さめcommon · サメ 【鮫】
noun: shark

youtube.com/watch?v=ujhImZbroIg

So that's why women are so promiscuous/slutty now. They literally have to have men cum inside them in order to be happy.

Brainwashing by said old hags because they realized they fucked up and age like milk so they convince youngins that it's cool and hip to go for hags.

Heresy. He's going to impregnate sensei and marry her

They're easier targets compared to a girl who still have options