Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Rate Grace's taste.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/F037E8fF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Her tights are hot and all but I still want to MARRY Marika!

10/10 would tenderly rape.

>someone actually draw Grace with Marika
So we aren't the only who thought the Limited pair is the Jokers' prototype?

After reading about Grace in ch 1, I think she's Marika's prototype in personality, while FT is Mimi's prototype in looks.

Mimi and Marika have a vastly different dynamic from FT and Grace. Mimi tries to steer Marika while FT ends up being dragged along by her,

There should also be a FT and Mimi one too since they almost look alike.Doing it while they are using the the other MGs outfit would be great.

New Ruura.

What's BBC and ABC? These are trios apparently?

BBC is Bluebell Candy
ABC is the trio of Armor Arlie, Blade Brenda and Cannon Catherine.

AA Armor Arlie
BB Blade Brenda
CC Cannon Catherine
DD
EE
FF Flame Flamey

DD is for Dead Deluge

I still don't get the hate for Deluge. Her type of character isn't for everyone, but it doesn't strike me as something anyone could hate.

I don't recall seeing anything of the ABC trio? IIRC, they simply got brainwashed by Puk Puck and joined her faction. We never really see them do anything. Apparently though, in the previous thread, people liked the ABC trio.

AA was cute during her SG vignettes. BB and CC did nothing besides kneel to Puck, though.

AA got the cuffed scene with Patricia and video gaming scene with SG. But otherwise yeah I don't get why anons like them much either.

>Mimi's stats
How the fuck a hairdresser stats are so fucking jacked?

I was honestly just joking about that since it was the first thing that came to mind.

Deluge is pretty much my most favorite character in the series anyway I'm really hoping she doesn't die but knowing how Asari does things it's probably inevitable in future arcs.

Now that I think about it, Flame Flamey is a pretty cool name.

You hang around Marika long enough, you pick up a thing or two. I wonder if she and Melville traded tips on power usage.

Even Flamey's name bullies her since she can be called Lame Lamey.

t. Lame Lamey

You should know Mao Pam you helped her improve it

Being Deluge is suffering

Only if she lacks candies.

go away Laz III, she's caught on to your scheme

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

But I want to be with her forever.

Aren't you busy having a mental battle with Lazuline III Bluebell?

its not really a battle, BBC is completely gone, the small piece of lingering BBC is only there because Laz III wants it to be, she'll probably erase her identity again when the time comes

pastebin.com/F037E8fF

No chapter tomorrow, doing weeb things.

What kind of things?

Deluge had this bombshell of an MG take care of her for six months and she loved every second of it. They'd probably get back together after a few arcs anyway and let the healing begin probably, unless of course Lazuline III is completely devoted to Lazuline I and wouldn't turn her back on her no matter what.

Lunch and an outing with non-magical girls.

you going to a convention or something user?

Nah, just meeting fellow weebs in the country. Like an offline meeting or something. Anyway, I'm turning out about 1 chapter a day so it shouldn't affect anything.

>tfw you will never have meet-up with friends to talk about MahoIku IRL
Feels bad man

Best autist

the CN stops at Limited right? Curious to know how it will compare with the raw TL, guess we'll see when Limited v2 comes out

CN?

official chinese translation

Dark QT's got her priorities straight.

Which are better for reading? From the google drive or the epubs from the mega?

Chinese. Someone got me transcripts of the Taiwanese translation of Limited, Restart and Episodes, so I decided to put my money where my mouth is.

It matches up quite closely to the JP raws (I have both) and I check the raws when the wording is in doubt. The main differences are localization of idioms, garaigo and semantics, apart from that it's quite faithful.

its a shame she doesn't have much art, and most of the art she has is meh

>She controlled her desires, minimized useless expenditures, and saved every single cent of her income into the bank, and recently, her savings had reaches 10 million yen. 7753 enjoyed the feeling of practical satisfaction that came with reading her passbook, and then she wept silently as she read the figures within.

AAAAHHHH

well thats to be expected

Read from the drive, the drive is being updated with better translations constantly, the epubs are gonna be outdated soon, unless epub user updates the epubs eventually

They're more into Hatamaou than Mahouiku.

Anyway, I wonder how the hell they're going to deal with Puck. She has her Pucking aura and she's practically Superman besides that.

Someone's translating from Chinese now?

There's so much going on with the translation shitstorm nowadays that I'm completely lost.

Apparently TL-kun started reading Queens 8 and said that PP gets a taste of her own medicine from Lethe, pretty vague line, but it has me excited for the next chapter

Thus is the life of being a wageslave.

I'm TLing from Chinese because I can.

That would be quite hype. I wonder what that means, though. Does Lethe Puck Puck?

not to complicated, some user just decided he wanted to translate the CN of Limited, besides that current translations are accurate (Queens) and old translations are currently inaccurate but getting updated.

Lethe can manipulate perception of distance, so my theory is she makes PP watch her own video, but I'm not sure how that would affect PP

That's nearly 90k bucks. Not bad at all for a wagecuck.

Is there anything in particular for Lazuline III?

i want to marry pechika!

What's updated so far? Just Restart, right?

not sure, he was only at the beginning of the chapter so I guess the chapter starts with either a CQ or Lethe POV, hopefully Lethe, we haven't gotten one from her yet

yeah Restart is in the process of getting updated, about 2 chapters per week, he updates them in between new releases

Ninomiya-kun pls

There's also a SWRP V2.

yeah forgot about that, that too

Jesus, the Land of Magic really are jews. No wonder they also control the normal human world behind scenes too. They fit the bill so hard it's not even funny.

Is he updating everything in the end, even the sidestories?

Daisy knows that feel as well, even the anime big shots get shafted

Yeah, he's gonna update everything at least up to Aces,, he's gotten help and proofreaders from Aces on so those will either not be updated or have very minor ones, but everything up to Jokers for sure

This is why the LoM needs to reform.

Pfle is a good boss!

>using her subordinate for her murderous schemes unwittingly
>good

She is the kuin obu kuzu.

Reading about 7753's wageslave life and a bit more of the inner workings of the LoM is absolutely fascinating. It's amazing how despite it being, well, a land of magic, it's pretty much the same shit as our current society.

It's probably even worse because as 7753 mentioned, make the wrong magical girl angry, and then you get memory wiped and you'll end up with years and years of your life lost. I can sympathize with 7753 by not wanting to risk it, it's a real hard grip on your balls where you don't even wanna move one centimeter as long as it is firmly on hold.

It makes me wonder how there's even rogue magical girls with such a risk at hand. And how does the memory wipe and stuff exactly works out.

It still needs a correction or two. Just by skimming, I spotted one error.

>Almost immediately, Ripple moved her arms to block me. Cushioning the impact. Although it was a surprise to her, I admired that she could react so quickly.

whats the correction, is it a grammar thing?

the only currently known method of memory wiping is BBC, we don't know how anyone else does it

Fairies can apparently wipe memories, but BBC is unique in that she can store and transfer them.

do we know if its all fairies or just cyber fairies?

The LoM are even willing to let assassins on the loose since they can use them to take out other MGs. wonder if Pfle used assassins to take out the competition and climb to the top fast.

It needs to be rebuilt from the ground up.

>“We should go beyond our assigned areas and actively make contact with the human world. When Magical Girls get serious, they can prevent tragedies from happening.” A girl who advocated that went to the Middle East to bring down the government of a certain nation, and after that she proceeded to take out numerous evil Magical Girls one after the other. Thus, everyone began referring to her with the provocative nickname of the “Magical Girl Hunter”.

wait, doesn't that mean that 7753 worked with snow white before?

Oops, sorry. Two errors.

First is a grammatical one. Perhaps a comma can be added between 'me' and 'cushioning' so the latter isn't a sentence fragment.

Secondly, Ripple only has one arm.

Please pass these on to TL-kun. I'd like to help him out with these little corrections!

why would that mean she worked with her? She just heard of her exploits

It seems this was the first job she hired Rain Pou for, I wouldn't doubt if she used them before, but there is also no solid proof she did, so its a tossup I guess

it might be for the grammar thing that its multiple sentences in Japanese and TL-kun didn't know it was a fragment in English because he isn't a native English speaker

You know what's the saddest thing? The wageslaves are the lucky ones. Everyone else does it for free.

What are your top 10 MG by design alone in the franchise?

not the higher ups in the divisions, or the sage factions, they get paid pretty well. The revolutionaries don't really need money either, its only cucks like SW who do it for free

I forgot to add bounty hunters, they get paid well too, and mercs. Really SW is just kinda dumb

In no particular order:

Prism Cherry
Pukin
Wedin
Lethe
Funny Trick
Cranberry (manga/LN version)
Akane
Clantail
Lady Proud

I wonder if Bluebell had also realized that the LoM is a shitty society and so she chose to be under Lazuline I since she agrees that it needs to changed through any means possible.

Sorami Nakano
Dark Cutie
BBC
Detick Bell
Nemurin
Captain Grace
Grim Heart
Lethe
Wedin
Akane
Kafuria
Magical Pongey (theoretically)

thats reaching, we don't know much about her yet, we don't even know Laz I's ultimate goal. I hope these things do get revealed to us in the next novel though

I wonder if we will ever get to see an arc take place somewhere like Europe or South America or some shit, that would be cool

7753 is so cute, I like her a lot more now.

She really is.

She could even get twice as more shit done if she stopped being such an edgelord and started to collaborate with the LoM properly.

Why is she such a baka?

Honestly, I'll be completely amazed if the LoM doesn't go through a complete and total restructure at some point during the novels. Everything has been building, leading and pointing to it. Heck, between all the happenings lately I'd say the LoM of a sand castle in the middle of a storm pretending to be an impregnable stone fortress.

A South American arc would be boring as heck, and I say it as a spic. It would end up being just fighting druglords, corruption and the usual South American is a shithole stereotypes which aren't exactly wrong of course.

yeah LOM is volatile as hell and a lot of people want to change it in different ways, its already showing in Queens, where the combat has gone from more single combat missions like Aces to full scale warfare between factions, and its only gonna get worse from here

I'm not talking like fighting against south Americans or something, but like fighting in the jungle and shit, or magical girls with weird nationalities besides English/Japanese/American, don't get me wrong those are all well and good but a bit of a shakeup every now and then wouldn't be a bad thing

Can you really count those as wage-slaves though? That would be like saying a CEO is a wageslave. You can't be a wageslave if you are the one who decides the wages.

Bluebell
Lazuline
Deluge
Pythie
Captain Grace
Dark QT
Akane
Wedin
Lethe
Funny Trick

those aren't wage slaves but that user said that the only alternative to being a wage slave was doing it for free, I was just giving other options

>or magical girls with weird nationalities besides English/Japanese/American
I agree with this one. I'm completely baffled there's not even a single brown magical girl.

I get why because the setting is in Japan, but moving around to other places and seeing other kinds of MG would be cool. I doubt that none of the LOM higher ups are non-japanese. Though to be fair we don't know a lot of the nationalities or origins of a lot of the Jokers/Aces girls, since they are never humans

Well, I was referring to run of the mill "civilian" magical girls more than anything. Higher-ups, well connected ones, veterans and the such are on another category altogether.