Merkel is Polish

Did you know:

>Horst Kasner (né Horst Kaźmierczak; born August 6, 1926 in Berlin, died September 2, 2011 in Templin) is the father of German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

>Kasner was born as Horst Kaźmierczak in 1926, the son of a policeman in the Pankow suburb of Berlin, where he was brought up.
>His father Ludwig Kaźmierczak (born 1896 in Posen, German Empire - died 1959 in Berlin) was born out of wedlock to Anna Kazmierczak and Ludwik Wojciechowski, ethnic Poles and citizens of the German Empire from the Poznań area.

>Ludwig Kasner (né Ludwik Marian Kaźmierczak; Posen (Poznań), German Empire, 28 October 1896 – 1959, Berlin) was a German[1] policeman of Polish ethnicity[2][3][4] who worked with the Berlin Police.
>He was the paternal grandfather of German Chancellor Angela Merkel, whose birth name Kasner had been Germanized from Kaźmierczak by Ludwig Kasner in 1930.

So the most German person in Germany is actually a Polish woman from Poznań.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily reminder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

All Germans of significance have actualy been Polish. There is no such thing as a real "German" they are all mystery meat mutts that makes even Americans look homogenous in comparision.

Note how Jews didn't cause as much problem in Poland as they did in other countries. It is almost as if they appreciate that you tolorate and accept their presence in your society.

duh she's a commie jew

1/8 polish, therefore she is polish

god.

>Poznań area.
Fucking Pyzy! Every real Pole hates Poznań.

Shut the fuck up.
Poznań > Warszawa

Kasner is a German name

>poles are base-

wtf I love merkel now

>Poznań > Warszawa
True.
I was just kidding about Poznań. I like pyzy.

Explained clearly.
Slavshit's = niggers

Poland is safer and cleaner than Brittain at this point, they are civilized which is more than you can say about you bingedrinking chavs.

>Kasner was born as Horst Kaźmierczak in 1926,
yurop education

Yes and because of her patological hate towards Germans she manipulated the whole nation into voting for her and now the great Polish patriot is ruining Germany from the inside! Just like her paternal grandfather who fought the germans.

based pole everyone

slavshits can spell unlike you, Habib

Poznań -> Polish Germans.
East of Poznań -> Polish Russians.

how is treating jews well working out for you?

tt. polish who moved to Sweden looking for a better life

you tell him

And instead found a multicultural hell hole where native women are getting savagely raped and the men has turned inte she-boys.

made me think

If german society elected her so many times then how does it matter? We just want our neighbours to be happy :3

No Poles are moving to Sweden these days, it is too much of a shithole to even be considered a good place these days. I know a few Swedes that have moved to Poland however.

>>Horst Kasner

>(((Kasner)))

Kasner name origin/meaning
Variant of German Kastner or respelling of Kassner. Czech: topographic name for someone who lived on a street, from a derivative of German Gasse ‘street’, or possibly from German Kastner. Jewish (Ashkenazic): occupational name for a community treasurer, from German Kastner or alternatively from German Kasse ‘cash(box)’, ‘coffer’ + the agent suffix -ner.

Merkel confirmed as subhuman Polish-Jew

Very good article explaining why Sweden is far worse than Poland or any other Slavic country.

>be 1/8 Polish
ze iz not german, ze is Polnishe!
>Be half kike
GLORIOUS ARIAN SPECIMEN
fuck you fake news