She looks cute in a dress

You may as well ask me to cure cancer.

I really like her design.

I love you seiba, although i prefer Umu nowadays

Altera is the better Saber.

She's a man, baby!

She's unique

>She's white.

I'd bury my dick so deep in her ass whoever can pull me out would be crowned King Arthur.

I want to pull out her ahoge

Her route adaption was ass. Saber spin-off when

She's a cuckold.

She dies early in HF.

I think she has pretty eyes, I think her hair is nice when let down, I think she has a nice supple soft bum, her genes are good enough to make her son an equally cute boy (girl), and would be loyal.
And if we just replace Excalibur with Rhon she becomes sexier

I love Saber's design and her tragic hero backstory. Don't know why she gets so much hate

Kiritsugu is right.

>And if we just replace Excalibur with Rhon she becomes sexier

This man knows.

Because she's EVERYFUCKINGWHERE.

She's way too idealistic and feels naive, trying to stick to her morals regardless of the situation. Gets boring quickly after a while.

She's my once and future waifu, nothing can change that.

She's the number 1 most popular character of the entire franchise and is the basis for a majority of the waifus, mainly Jeanne, Nero and of course Mordred.
She has so many alternate versions and lookalikes that people grew to hate her.
Personally I think she's beautiful so basing girls off her doesn't bother me.
Cept Jeanne, Jeanne sucks. Fucking Dragon Dick

Cheat on her with Nero

>Fucking Dragon Dick
Dont mind if I do.

Having a character faithful to its morals no matter what happens is pretty cool though, not everyone needs to be le epic anti hero

>Pre-Fate Zero
>Everyone loved Saber and you could get banned for insulting her
>Post-Fate Zero
>Everyone hates Saber and we're supposed to believe her character in FZ was better than FSN
What happened?

Saber is in pretty much every fucking Fate franchise though, seeing the same shit several times isn't so fun.

Like most fate characters she makes the tsukihime/knk characters she's a ripoff/combi of look way better by comparison

She made nasu and takeuchi a lot of money

She works as a good way to find if someone is worth associating with.

It's fun to troll her fanbase by talking about 100% true stuff they never knew about due to being secondaries in their own fanbase, like how she got merlin to magically grow her a cock so she could have kids or how she's a practiced dicksucker.

Edible

People suck on Urobutcher's dick because they're edgy kids and his style of 'life sucks all the time forever, there is no good in this world' speaks to them, man.

Shes my wife.

1, 5, 6, 7 and 8 are best.
Everything else is shit.
Twin Tails only works on Redheads and Raven haired beauties, short a shit and 2 just looks weird.

I love her, she is my wife.

>saber with side braid

I didn't know I needed that in my life.

FIVE POINT ZERO Unit.

3 looks great on her too, revise your taste.

Kill yourself.
Now answer the hecking question.

3,4 and 5.

Every man with a pair of fingers should dream of running their hands through long flowing locks of a woman's hair user.

She has one of the greatest character designs hands down. Not even a fate fag but really who could argue otherwise?

She's not on screen this season.

Why are the Fate/Extella alternate costumes so fucking shit

I think an ideological debate between her and Lelouch would be more entertaining than the Banquet of Kings. And she is Type Moon's best girl, with Akiha at second.

She's not the best but I enjoy fapping to her most. Yes I'm negroid.

She beats the shit out of Shirou in her route. And knocks him the fuck out multiple times. With a practice sword.

Saber is very dickable. I nutted something fierce when her and Rin lezzed it out.

Kiritsugu was canonically wrong about everything.

>And she is Type Moon's best girl, with Akiha at second.
You mean after Taiga?

Before

Her blandness makes the others look good.

She's a decent enough main character.