It takes one lefty comic strip

to make the entire youth hate capitalism

They made him fat and balding with a ponytail in the comic.

They can't even be attractive in their fantasies.

besides, his opponent looks far more successful

Sure, I mean, just look at the USPS. It loses billions of dollars a year and UPS is better in every way, but ooooh it's a public service

>not batting the head away while it's in the air with the hammer

1/10

>leftists can't even do their research properly """public""" transport is already privatized.

Or do you think the MTA in NY is a fucking city agency?

The MTA is a fucking private company contracted by the city to run public transport. And it's complete ass. The train and Bus service has always been awful and shit quality. It's only better than other cities in the same way that constipation might be preferable to diarrhea.

It already exists to turn a profit, and it does.

The only actual "public" public transport, in NY, is the Staten Island Ferry, which is run by the NY Department of Transportation.

The joke's on both of them too, because Public Transit doesnt automatically = bad, while privatized doesn't automatically mean good either.

again, NY's privately run public transit is ass, while it's publicly run public transit is pretty good.

it's all about competence of whatever entity is running it. Just so happens the DOT is competent while the MTA is woefully incompetent

That looks like the train from Wanted.

Communism is the ideology of a 10 year old. Everyone has a communist thought or entertaibed the idea as normal reflection. You quickly learn it isn't possible, the remaining communists are mentally handicapped

They should really just do away with it at this point. 90% of my mail is just advertising, another 9% is superfluous bills that I pay electronically anyway, and the remaining 1% is actual stuff I care about.

>be Alaskan
>have to mail half pound packet

>ship USPS
>pay $2

>ship UPS
>pay $60

>ship FedEx
>pay $70

>The joke's on both of them too, because Public Transit doesnt automatically = bad,
yes it does
name any public transit system and I will tell how its bad

Wow, it's almost like they don't realize that people spend money on quality products and services over shitty ones.

They don't want to be successful. They want to feel like victims, it gives them life. They don't live their lives trying to do good or make improvements, they want everyone on an equal playing field. They want to be ugly

>Implying that capitalism isn't about giving people something they want so they will give you money.

I mentioned one. Staten Island Ferry in NY. Run by the New York Department of Transportation.

It's free, is always on time, usually clean, (as is the waiting area on both sides) and the quality of the service is miles above the MTA's Bus and train services. There's a small snack bar with quality food and snacks, you can even buy beer. The buses and trains are always filthy, as are the stations. They are rarely on time, too. And, you have to pay an ever increasing fare for that shit quality service.

The only thing I took away from this comic is that commies think its OK to behead capitalists

You're welcome. You can pay back your subsidy at any time

I don’t care if the train stops sometimes. I just wish they would keep homeless people out of them

Doesn't that thing only have 2 stops?

Why does the commie look like the fucking demon loaf?

This.

The vast majority of your Amazon packages come by way of the U.S. Postal Service. UPS just started working Saturdays late this year around the time one of them went batshit and attacked his coworkers. We are profitable. UPS and FedEx send their packages to us for the final delivery on the cheap so they could slash jobs and maintain a profit. Without us, the entire system collapses. FedEx and UPS even borrow a lot of our equipment.

Did you forget you were talking about the system island ferry?

no?

He asked for an example of a good public transportation service.

I listed one.

Noone said there had to be specifics such as how many stops it makes.

It's also not like it's the only way off the island. there's 3 bridges that lead off, with several buses that can take you to the city via bridge

dont take what this guy says to heart.
work at Fedex. first off, dont ship anything fragile with us.

second off, we get so much freight from amazon and walmart that they opened up new, full time positions just so they could handle all of it, and thats on top of our own nonsense we handle all on our own.

if we have extra, it gets shipped around to whatever Hub has extra space, usually Memphis because holy god Memphis is massive. we also extremely often get mounds of bags full of Postal Office freight, however its woth mentioning its bags full of smaller boxes and i think its mostly all personal military mail, so that might just be an exception.

I also work for Fedex Express, and cannot speak for the other branches ill admit, maybe ill ask my friend at FX Ground how things work.