Fuck japan and their shit taste

Otaku feel threatened by lesbians.

KyoAnusfags BTFO yet again.

Then why is everything /u/ bait?

>maid dragon
>not soulless garbage
Kill yourself.

Im glad this generic shit is flopping haha

Japan has a craze that last two days then its forgotten about forever.

Victims that this happened to.
Meme dresses x500.
That Blonde teacher.
Hestia.

All I can think of right now.

>/u/trash flopping
And all is right in the world. I can guarantee if it had a male self-insert it would be doing much better.

It's good animated lesbian crap vs cute premise as CGI turd

No winners here

its just pedo bait user with no real substance or story

Isn't Tohru a guy name?

What is the top shit Japan is watching, anyway?

Yeah Fuuka and Demon shit are selling a lot

>/u/ bait
Because it's just that, bait. Usually the girls' sexuality isn't explicitly stated, so one can read their yuri-ish behavior as "close friendship" and imagine they are straight.
Otaku hate lesbians because they will never be attracted to men such as themselves. When a real, canon lesbian shows up she makes them feel useless and, I'll say it, disempowered.

Hey now don't insult maid dragon like that user.

>muh self insert
Cancer.

>otaku hate lesbian
Not moe lesbian

>KyoAni finally makes a good show after all these years

It's overshadowed as fuck by a cute animal girls.

Nice cherrypicking i said it would be doing better nothing more. Now go back to /u/.

Because Kemono Friends is better yuri baiting

That's why I thought /u/ bait was popular, otaku are scared of fullblown lesbians, but they are also scared of other men coming close to their women so they like the ambiguous lesbians.

OP. Look at that image. Look at it.
Maiddragon is shit.

That's what you get when half your cast is a titty monster.

flaseflag but hey lets throw in more shit

Kek can't shitpost anymore underage

Fuck off subhuman

kemono friends = populair in east.
Kobayashi-san = populair in west.

>I can guarantee
Your guarantee is garbage

So what are you implying, that it's the lack of a male self insert the thing which would improve the show or that its quality is dependant on sales?
Whichever it is, I'll still call you a faggot.

And don't try to say you didn't mean either. If you didn't you wouldn't have called the show trash and rejoiced because of the poor reception.

Wrong.

Kemono = East
Kuzu = West

Kobayashi is second after Kemono Friends in nipland.

>tfw all the good anime is only popular in the west

>bait thread
Daily reminder. I don't have the pasta but you guys still get the idea.

>good
>anime
Sasuga retard.

>yurishit flopping two seasons in a row
Its finally dying isnt it

Citrus will flop, the fade will go away with the memers and the true enlightened ones will stay enjoying the girls being gay to other girls. This is the best future.

It's been going strong for 20 years, it won't die anytime soon.

Not even a /u/fag, but I can enjoy the beauty of a love between women even when I primarily watch hetero. Who would be this close minded to write off a good show for such a petty reason?

Kemono Friends is yuribaiting too so no

You would keep saying that till you die

I just want my yuri threads back. The anti-yuri rethoric has skyrocketed in the last year, almost every thread gets shitposted to death now. It's never been like this before.

Gee, i dont know, maybe post on that board that is specifically made for that genre?

I already do, but /u/ is slow as fuck. Also yuri anime or manga are still Sup Forums related.

My last favorite "/u/ bait" show.

How about you capitalize your fucking I's, phonefaggot?

Quite the thing to point out, my autistic yuritrash friend

Death to cute girls. Death to yurishit.

Is it still yuri when she's a dragon? It doesn't feel like it to me.

>Quite the thing to point out
Not really, retard. It's basic grammar.

>my shitty show is flopping
>im going to take out my anger on anons grammar
NOT MY FAULT, buy the BDs or fuck off

Fuck off to whatever board you came from.

>im going to take out my anger on anons grammar

It's not anger, it's disgust. If you're going to shitpost as hard as you are, at least don't blatantly look so underage while doing it.

>/u/ is finally dying
So, why is it? The fandom is dying or the latest /u/ baits were that bad? I'm liking Kobayashi more than Hibike and Flip Flappers for sure.

>Best Kyoani show since Nichijou
>flopping
It's like poetry

Shitposters will do anything now for a response.

Just ignore obvious b8

maidragon is garbage too

>DUDE THICC LMAO

Muh hugbox

>tfw no dragon neet to look after

Of course a cheap short that's become popular will sell better. But japan seems to like maid dragon more than expected, or at least Kanna.

D for Dracockgirl.
Is it still /u/?

Not in sales.

All males wish to insert themselves. It's in our DNA.

I'd rather have a cute dragon maid

But not in some faceless generic dude, only in cute boys and girls.

Why not both?

>tfw no dragon maid to look after neet dragon

That's not true. The highest evolution of male DNA leads us to insert ourselves not just physically, but also psychologically and spiritually. It's okay if you're not at that level yet, only after years of practice have I gotten to where I am today.

A doragon family would be really fun to have too.

Even in shit like bakemonogatari you have lesbians that go after guys for the same reason.

What a cute and sexy back

Kemono Friends is tanoshii and I like both shows, kill yourself.

He's just a friend who doesn't like fun.

A friend who has great taste

The problem with Kobayashi Maid Dragon is that the anime is done by Kyoto Animation. That results in the anime having good production values, but the threads for it on Sup Forums will always be trash full of studiowarring, attention-whoring, insulting and nitpicking and cheap dumb attempts at trying to start studiowars by using Maidragon as the season's current shitpost bait attempt with the same old boring posts that have been written here on Sup Forums since years.
It's not fun at all.

The show itself is kinda cute, but as an adaptation, everyone who cared enough about it already read the manga and knows what will happen.

What's the cheap short anime of this season that is selling better than Maidragon?

who here /kyoanifag/

Kek. Self insert fag.

Fure

>tfw a manga that bad got an adaptation by motherfucking kyoani.

JUST

Was it ever truly alive?

>gee
Why are you posting like a fujoscum?

Industry basically live on yuri baiting.

What's the problem?It's decent enough.

>everyone who cared enough about it already read the manga and knows what will happen

Who the fuck is watching this to find out what happens next? Everyone knows what happens next: Cute Dragons Continue To Do Cute Things, and Loli Katou Emiri dies of terminal nosebleed in the cutest way possible.

View number gives money. So yes in sale.

i wish his manga about accidental paizuri got adapted instead

Tohru is a fun qt but Kobayashi makes feel somnolent as fuck,is an OK anime, Kemono friends in the other hand is something I have been waiting for many winters I "literally" don't care if the cgi is floppy and cheap, it has the right mood and a very functional and simple soundtrack, fuck you.

>KyoAnus /u/bait adaptation
>not soulless garbage

Yeah, one can tell that boring trolls are once again trying to bait for replies.

Most of the yuribait is pretty mild though. Things like "haha it's ok we're both girls" barely register on my radar anymore, and only things like real emotional scenes/thoughts turn something into a yuri series for me.

>maid dragon is selling as much as LWA

Don't worry with Koe no Katachis success, lets hope Kyoani focuses on normal girl x boy romance and leaves the Yuribait to a minimum.

Nips don't like serious anime that much unless it has unique quirk or fluff. Expecting serious romance is hopeless.

Those sell even less

LWA is boring

Does it count as reproduction propaganda if it's a human and a dragon raising a child?

Maid Dragon is boring too