Seiren

The phonecall that saved Shouichi.

Can I get the basic gestalt on Tsuneki?

What?

Quick rundown please?

>she is a slut
>animators sometimes try to trick you into thinking her niceness cancels out her slutiness (it doesn't)
>her arc is over
>latest ep still started with her
>animators will include her in every episode until you like it

Uncultured

thanks for the slutpill

tsuneki a best

Wrong, this is the best girl.

You don't look like you belong here my friend

I want an anime with Tsuneki only where she gets stalked by this guy and glasses-kun.

>liking Tsuneki
>bad

There's nothing wrong with linking Tsuneki.

>liking the spanish cumdump
>good
get out

>Tooru's arc
>keep adding Tsukeni into it
Are they trying to compensate for the shitty ending they made or they just want to rub salt into my wound more? I can't even tell at this point

More like Broneki ;)

do people unironically like her?

>;)
Sasuga Slutneki fan.

sent ;)

Man, I hate cucks so much. He'd better get dumped again.

im confused user are you trying to change meaning of the term or are you just miss using the word like people some how do with milf

Being a cuck is a state of mind, so you can be a cuck even if you haven't yet managed to get that high paying job that will eventually land you a girl who will then proceed to cuckold you.

you still haven't answered my question user, im impressed you put so much hate into it your gonna be a great villian one day

You sound like a jamal.

now im lost

Yes she's nice

Happens if you are a youths.

My face when my girl Kyouko appears in two weeks and saves Seiren. No need to thank her Ruisebros.

>mfw

Tooru is doing the saving

She's not bad, that's all you can say about her. It's also not that difficult after a mistake Tsuneki was.

why are you doing this to your self user?

So does Tsuneki win in this route? is that the joke here that she is the one that wins in every route other than her own?

No Tsuneki helps Souichi with Tooru

Sure, let's go with that.

Tsuneki wins at Kyouko's route with Kyouko's help

Yes, please.

someone tell the janitor, Gonzales, to stop going into the script writer's office and changing the script.

The Tooru's arc should have already been finished by the time episode 4 aired if. The reason she has so many scenes is because she's the poster girl.

Cuck doesn't mean anything here anymore.

Do they have a quota for furry jokes this arc? Even the next episode preview had one.

>Sup Forums meme

That translation is nothing like the one I watched. That line was pretty cool though. Didn't think you can sound dependable while being self-depriving.

stick to one thread

What?

Fuck off generalfag.

Erase this fucken slut from the muh anime right now!

>its a childhood friend's friend is better than the childhood friend episode

Well, his older sister is the most popular girl in school.

How does it feel to have a super sibling who is popular and is also a super achiever?

>You hate them like Lex Luthor hates Supermen, like you feel that their existence undermines your.
>you're not prideful, so you don't feel inferior
>you don't care