Black lagoon is the best anime, and if you don't agree then fuck you

black lagoon is the best anime, and if you don't agree then fuck you

i do agree

But it's not even a great adaptation

I do not agree

This, the manga is way better. I still don't understand all the praise that Sup Forums gives to the adaptation.

i don't know why but the anime just did it for me

Revy is my eternal waifu

Will there ever be a season 3?

You mean season 4, right?

Revy is good character

the manga is kill, so no

I just wish there were shows like it, you'd think the guns and gangsters formula would be easy enough to copy, but time I see a show in that style that looks promising, it ends up being complete shit

New chapters coming this year.

I'll believe it when I see the pages and not for a second before then

Have some faith comrade.

is there any known reason why?

Author is lazy fag.

mangaka degeneracy

well...great way to ruin a great manga

You likely thought so because it was more easily accessible to a pleb who requires Westernization just to enjoy his so-called Japanese anime.

He's too busy drawing surprisingly vanilla hentai to work on his cash cow.

I give it a 9/10 for the first season.
7/10 if I have to factor in all the bullshit that happened after that. Maybe 6/10.

There was a guy a thread ago who asked if the last omake had a translation but thread had 404 before I saw it. For anybody interested, pic related.

I wish he would, I need more Captain Benny and Roberta getting the /ss/

I wouldn't say no to that.

The current hiatus is probably parially because he's been working on Re:Creators

Oh it's definitely good, maybe even great.

But there are better anime out there.

>he's been working

You should say no.

The manga should have ended long ago, but it still lives on.

Will there ever be another chapter?

Judging form Hiroe's twitter yes. It's actually supposed to resume in the Spring, but you never know with him.

I once got this picture from somewhere and I know it has an entire doujin, it was of great quality. It had something to do with fabiola, roberta and garcia but I can't find it anywhere, somebody maybe know where I can find it?

>lives
I mean if you can call that livin'.

What he needs to do is just add in sex scenes to Black Lagoon so he can bust his nut while still working on the comic.

As long as Balalaika gets one too then I agree. But I think he might just be cripplingly afraid of money at this point.

Like this?

WIP has been shown

It's an ok adaption, it does some things well.

>normalfag

Search through sadpanda, it should be in the Black Lagoon tag