Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/4628500/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

R U TURK?

who do you hate on a daily basis there?

Do you have anger issues?

Are you a plumber and do you stomp on turtles?

No,m8,pure milanese ancestry, also never seen a turk before in real life

fuck out of tessin nigger

pirla

why is the leaning tower of pisa shaped like a boot? also when did you invent pizza? thanks for that.

I only dislike some southerners, they are so lazy and they are basically the italian stereotype in the world

North vs South. Also do you like Greeks?

>they are so lazy and they are basically the italian stereotype in the world

I have always found it funny how the north vs south stereotypes in Italy mirrors the ones in Southern europe vs northern europe

Do you speak dialect?

Pizza's roots are quite complicated and also unknown. it was first made in Italy in the middle ages and then in naples they created the pizza as we know it today. There are also lots of types of pizza, it depends by the region and the local culture. Also pizza with ananas should have never existed

What's Sicily like?

Yes, my family speaks a dialect from northwestern lombardy, and a few years ago I was surprised by the fact it was incredibly similiar to french and even german. Sadly, this dialect is dying because there are only a few speakers, who are old and will die soon and young people only speak italian

Was the unification of Italy a mistake?

If you want to live in italy, i suggest you the north, it is far better than the south. By the other side, the south is always sunny and warm and there are lots of good things to see and there are very nice dishes to eat. Also greece is a great country in my opinion, but sadly there is an echonomic crisis on issue. I would like to visit it before i will die

Muh not really in my opinion, before the unification our people were being conquered and raped by many foreign empires, especially the french and the spanish one. Also almost everyone here is proud of being italian

What's up with this thing going on between Italians and Bavarians?

Good place to visit, but terrible place where you can live. Full of corruption, sadly it is ruled by lazy politicians who only care about money.

I don't know what you exactly mean, but in the first world war there was a high hate between italians and austrians, who first conquered a lot of territories from the italian kingdom, but in the end they have been defeated italy aquired even more land than it had before, and also if you go check the complete version of the italian anthem, you can notice a reference on the austrian defeat in the war.

Wait does Sicily have a goverment of its own?

Not really, every region in italy has a sort of parlament led by the governor

Nobody except muslims who sometimes claim they are the master race that will conquer and enslave europe. They are so pathetic. Apart that, it depends by the argument

We killed turks for centuries, so no

Btw, chi cazzo votiamo a marzo?

What do you think about people from my contry that live in italy

What is the secret that makes Italian food so good?

We cum in it

Can confirm

How much preggo are you made of?

wtf I love men now

How are argentinian immigrants treated there?

That's because you're a fag

Ey ya you matha faka ansa ma question mama Mia.
-fica de putas

>Buying canned sauces

On how many level of burger education are you on?

Yeah, only niggers do this.

I make my own sauces.

Why are transistors designated as Q on electronic schematics?

Is this the most magnificent thing our city, Milano, has produced in all of its history?

>spoiler: yes

>mfw the Alfa Romeo logo is a dragon literally eating a nigger

What s your favorite soccer team?

What's your opinion on France and the french in general ?
Pls no bully

Why is Ac. Milan playing so bad, and when can we expect things to get better?

do italians think they have roman heretige and are south italian greek and arab (or something like that) in origins. also opinions on romania not cause i am one but because they are your fellow latin speakers.

Are these considered good sablès biscuits or have I been jewed by the store?

italy do u like me.............

>Italian
>white

They are very good imo, maybe a bit overpriced because that's a renown brand

We Italians are not obsessed with our heritage and such things, we're ok with the fact that we're Italians and that's it. Seriously.

It's ok unless you're from Naples and yes terroni have been partially Arab'd but who cares, they ruined the country with mafia and their lazy attitude...basically our country is corrupted because of them.

what about the whole question about romania

Thanks.

I'm not an expert but they tasted good, I paid them like 2/3€ for a box.

Also they reminded me of another biscuit that is produced here, the Offelle di Parona, the flavour is similar but maybe they're a bit sweeter than the sablès.

Never tested , I'll try it next time I go in Italy !

interdasting thx

We have unfavourable views of Romania because we're flooded with gipsies and Romanian criminals, thieves, rapists and prostitution lords.

The ones that hare honest people and work are accepted though, but when you hear that they're Romanians (if you don't know) there's still a lot of diffidence.

Italy is for sure the country with the least favourable view of Romania in the entire European Union.

Do you know who is the actual Mister of Friuli Venezia Giulia?

What are gun laws like in Italy?

(OP)
>AMA
Che cazzo fai?

t. Hans 'Polentone di Merda' Di Alemanni

Polentoni are still shit-tier Europeans. Educated Germans and French>Italians of any kind.

The time of Dante, da Vinci, Michelangelo, Machiavelli, Galileo, Copernicus, Botticelli, Brunelleschi is long past. You've produced nothing of philosophical significance in centuries. Artistically, there was the scuola metafisica and giallo horror. Your music is dead and niggerfying. Now, you just have cars that only rich people (and niggers) buy, some calcio that seems to be improving of late (with more niggers), food, ethnic identity with no firm national identity, overrated fashion designers (whom niggers love), and the receding residue of the great culture and people who preceded you and are now long dead. And yet somehow you think that entitles you to look down on Americans - evidently wholly ignorant and unable to fathom the variegation of Americans socially, culturally, ethnically, politically, even geographically.

Vaffanculo. You're not that great. If you manage to recover your ancestors' great past, I'll commend you. Until then, stai zitto, porca puttana.

>anarchist

Get out scumbag

>ignorant of*

I'm a philosophical anarchist. Big difference between that and what you probably think 'anarchist' means. You and I would probably end up agreeing on a lot about preserving culture and tradition - I'm just realistic about fallible and errant human beings in positions of power.

Why are you assholes letting all these north african cunts into europe?

>meme flag

In the oven you go

why do You let 1000s of niggers into Your country & the EU every FUCKING DAY ?

Changed.

Frankly, Signor Polentone, the Italian flag is a meme flag too. Italian nationalism was one of the weakest of them all. And it shows today.

Italians like OP don't have the balls to tell their leaders that they're fascists who love Italy and don't want to see it niggerfied like rest of Europe.

Polentone, non hai le palle per dire quello che credi outside of Sup Forums.

Why are Italian threads so bad, Jesus Christ just nuke sicily and Lombardia already

They're bad because Italy is overrated by Italians (mainly polentoni) and non-Italians alike.

Aldo niggers are quiet , at least here in Lazio since they know 1 mistake : casapound/other neo Nazi groups beating the shit outta them.
Northeners are cucks and let them go rampant but we don't.
Also after a while they are sent to France/Germany so we don't really care

Was Garibaldi crypto-Jew? There are proofs that it was jewish scheme to unite Italy.

>Also after a while they are sent to France/Germany so we don't really care
just tell us the truth.
you are too dumb to control your borders

Che ne pensate dei neri, arabi e/o musulmani ? Pensate che invaderanno l'Italia com'è il caso già in Europa ?

Yes I'm the responsible to border control right?
Autism , anyway no , we are obliged to save these people , I don't see where the problem is since we send them to the countries that made those laws after all, niggers here aren't an issue , Romanians and Albanians are

do italians consider themselves white or just italian and not care what northerner euros think?

>Autism , anyway no , we are obliged to save these people , I don't see where the problem is since we send them to the countries that made those laws after all, niggers here aren't an issue , Romanians and Albanians are
no, FUCK YOU
You could just send them back !!!!!!!!!!!! MORON.

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw

they can't just send them back mama merkel and brussels will punish them and i don't think the economy there is very healthy to be able to handle that

figa un altro milanese su Sup Forums

Cosa voti nel 2018?

> (OP)
>Btw, chi cazzo votiamo a marzo?

Lista del popolo / Giulietto Chiesa

>i don't think the economy there is very healthy to be able to handle that
good point.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

is gomora (the tv show) any good ?

We can't because sanctions and possible expulsion
We can actually survive the sanctions but not an expulsion from UE

So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant

Also: What have Italians been doing scientifically, of late? Fermi has been dead for like 50 years. Fuck ethnocentric, ethnochauvinist polentoni like OP. Die.

what do italians think of serbs and croats?

t. caloggero il terrone subumano

>pure milanese ancestry

your grand children will be named Ambrogino Xiaomin Al Milani

based

bella questa totò

>Renaissance is Northern Italian.

Only Veneto produced more important historical figures than central-southern regions.

s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/4628500/1/

>Ancient Rome is Northern Italian.

No, Latins and related Italic tribes lived in Central-Southern Italy. Also Romans were educated by the Etruscans and the Greeks.

Where is the Albanian with the baits?

fun fact:
Italians like to make vacations in Albania because it`s cheap.
since the EURO, Italy has become as expensive as Germany

U mad cotoletta boy?

>Philosophical Anarchist
Sure buddy

nice, hope to wipe out the brown menace by your side friend

Does Milan still look like an african nation?

Going to study at the University of Milan for a semester, what should I expect, how are the locals? What about hookups? I've heard that Italian girls highly prefer Italian men over anyone else

My favorite cyclist of all time is Mario Cipollini. My wife had him sign an old Saeco Jersey for me. I’m going to Bormio next year to climb some epic shit.

Ciao.

what are some perks of being italian