Goblin Slayer

>Ywn have a cute priestess after you, and going on adventuress with her
Why even live?

Other urls found in this thread:

game.ettoday.net/article/861027.htm
mega.nz/#F!6N5UxSBR!w_LlNGb8JE4FmgPZAy2rrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To rape like Slaanesh wants.

Sorceress in the witch hat and the busty OL on the right are more interesting to me.

also for rape

Will he ever love someone.

and nothing of value was lost

no

Hey how ya doing?
What's going on in this thread.

>tfw priestess loses her sanity and makes GS/Goblin Slayer watch as she beats the entire goblin army with her bare hands, with GS being thirsty while watching his healer.

That was one of the things I liked about the first volume. I can only hope that the later volumes still has moments where GS teaches the young Priestess how to hunt goblins while alone on a quest together.

So if goblins are really such a problem, but weak why haven't the government done anything about it?

I'm sure they dedicate forces for goblin eradication, or at least subsidize the rewards for goblin quests to make those quests more appealing for adventurers.

Probably because they know that the Goblins are bi, and want to keep their asses untouched.

Oh I'm sure he will loosen up, and eventually teach her about being a adventure. It kind of seems like the priestess will be the one to heal his lost soul.

maybe they are bigger threat than goblin ?

Because forces are being round up to fight the bigger upcoming demon threat.

Basically

>Bigger threats to take care of
>Just let the rookies deal with them
>Sure the first party will get wiped out, but the second or third will usually get them

That's like asking why out governments don't take care of shoplifters or other such thieves. 2 expensive.

during the Taipei anime expo, celebrating his birthday while selling limited edition novel (with signature, ~$173X150, sold out), author Kumo Kagyu announced the plan for a Goblin Slayer Gaiden: “Year One”. it will be available in both novel and manga format.

the novel art will be done by Adachi Shingo. (SAO)

there will be a second drama CD as well.

and during interview, yes, Kagyu admits GS comes to be because he likes Batman better than Superman.

in Chinese.
game.ettoday.net/article/861027.htm

>Goblin Slayer Gaiden: “Year One”
What is that? What will be about?

>Priestess

No

>Witch

Yesss

I take it the title is a reference to Batman as well.

Goblin Slayer when he first started hunting goblins. So expect mistakes to be made by him as he learns to kill them more efficiently.

>no adventurer wife

>no curvy guild receptionist wife
ftfy

This one and the one from KonoSuba are superior wife material.

We should be getting this page in manga form next Saturday.

Remember that you can get some goodies from here:

mega.nz/#F!6N5UxSBR!w_LlNGb8JE4FmgPZAy2rrA

He does go on quests with newbies and other silver ranks.
Vol 4 reveals he only went solo to save up money to buy cow girl a birthday present.

Isn't that what the priestess is for, at some point?

>>Sure the first party will get wiped out, but the second or third will usually get them

This, good vetting process for the rookies.

Good taste, user.

>no wife at all

Sorta depends when he will start awakening or be conscious of the girls around him. At the moment, he sees them as allies with his focus solely concentrated on hatred.

bought the ebook
didnt even started reading it