>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/04/22/mccain.libya/index.html
theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/22/john-mccain-praises-libya-rebels
reuters.com/article/us-libya-usa-mccain/mccain-says-if-nato-kills-gaddafi-thats-fine-idUSTRE7401ZH20110501
youtube.com/watch?v=6mQu_4Jy40E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

BTFO
T
F
O

>browsing /ptg/ at my university library (u of t)
>hear heavy breathing behind me

Should I continue?

Maybe, I could see it lol

But he was fucked. He had far spread aggressive brain cancer.. BONUS: Melanoma started it
He never have even a year.

Rest in shit desu

AWOO~
Who /homefortheholidays/ here?

WE

WILL

STAY

AMERICAN

MAGA

>he didn't notice it was a gif

Portubro, if you're here can you redpill me on the 2018 midterms? Got a bit blackpilled from Alabama

Didn't a random nigger pick up a lightsaber and start using it in the last movie?

(The image in this post has been deleted pending a DMCA takedown by Matt Furie.)

You guys feel it too right?

Need proof of Melanoma. Didn’t know he had that.

Pai's new plan makes sense, why are so many websites against it?

Alabama was a blessing in that it effectively ousted Bannon from any semblance of effectiveness.

This seems to be the consensus around here anyways, and I do believe it too.

perfect, I can't tell if that meme came from us, or from plebbit

>McCain is a bastard but I was really not wishing his demise.

>McCain pushes heavier U.S. involvement in Libya - April 22, 2011
cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/04/22/mccain.libya/index.html

>John McCain praises 'heroic' rebels on visit to Libya
theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/22/john-mccain-praises-libya-rebels

>McCain says if NATO kills Gaddafi that's 'fine'
reuters.com/article/us-libya-usa-mccain/mccain-says-if-nato-kills-gaddafi-thats-fine-idUSTRE7401ZH20110501

He already had a bout of cancer once. Look at his face. It's like that because he had it removed from his face.

MAGA

Did we ever find out the non-LARP reason for Trump interviewing Mueller before rehiring Comey

>Soyboy is less effective than 'cuck'
>Get's called 'Soyboy'
>Wants to put hands on you

I think Soyboy is going to be a great word for 2018

I guess the meme was brought to reality, but the clot wasn't the reason for his troubles, cancer caused the clot, the clot led to the discovery of cancer

I'm like 99% sure I read that's what he got, but I didn't save a link

((((I don't know))))))

(((websites)))

whyd you save the gif idiot

>not sitting in a corner seat when browsing Sup Forums

Blue Alabama. Those two words together sounds like fiction right? Well Trump made it happen. He has such low approval ratings that almost no state is guaranteed red.

The most hilarious part is where Trump supporters keep crying about how polls are oversampled and how biased they are. Now Alabama has become blue, but I guess the polls are still biased and oversampled right? Right???

The republicans will get punished insanely hard in 2018. The republicans will lose both majorities in the House and the Senate. Trumps last two years will be even more of a joke than his first two years.

tldr: SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR SECOND TERM

SAY GOODBYE TO SENATE AND HOUSE MAJORITY

HAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHHAAHHA

Where's the non-shill thread?

No clots here man, I've been eating my oatmeal like a good boy

McCain had melanoma years ago, they even made an issue of it in the 08 campaign

> mmm this chick is fit

Luke Skywalker here and I'm gonna steal Ted Cruz's skelegates and Pai's Chocolate unless you give me your best awoos

kek, woops. Finnish this one then new one.

Glioblastoma is his brain cancer. Melanoma is skin cancer

I guess it doesn't really matter. Clotposting works. Let's hope it lands on Ginsburg as it should have next time.
You better be.

Finally with net neutrality almost dead we are one step away from less Americans flooding the internet with their annoying political shit posts

Jeeze, who urinated in your bong water Achmed?

best I could manage on such short notice, enjoy

Let me tell you what will happen in 2018... Republicans will continue to have painfully low turnout in virtually every election. Trump will do a shitload of stumping and it will do almost nothing to drum up enthusiasm and he'll look like a cuck. GOP loses the House and maybe breaks even in the senate or loses another seat. This is so obvious based on the 2017 elections.

> So ineffective I have to write a post about it

If JFK was so popular, why didn't he serve a 2nd term?

> 1 Rep senator, 1 Dem senator
> 6 Reps in state Senate, only 1 Dem
B-blue Alabama, amirite? H-Hillary 2020!

Comment on (((h3h3)))'s video on Net Neutrality

>NN gets repealed
>silent OY VEY can be heard in the distance
It really is a (((mystery))).

Hold on I'm hacking the mainframe

Ajit-chan, if you're here, we love you

>inb4 we

> Portubro, if you're here can you redpill me on the 2018 midterms?
Senate race: 25 democrat seats up for grabs, 10 of then on states Trum won. 8 republican sears up for grabs while only Nevada (and to a certain extent, Arizona) is imperiled. Trump at best could start 2019 with 60 senators and, in a regular election, 55 senators.
The house is a whole different game. Republicans may lose seats, the fight is to keep enough seats to have House Majority Leader Paul Ryan instead of House Majority Leader Nancy Pelosi.

Thank god for Moore and blue Alabama, there is no way republicans won’t put an united front for 2018. Hadn’t it happened now maybe it would happen in 2018.

Here we go

Rate my screenplay so far.

## Act 1: Scene 1

**In a small village in northern Judaea, Mod'in**

Guards sent by the Hellenizing faction of Menelaus have begun to slaughter a pig at a shrine set up in the middle of the village. Their orders are to see that all the inhabitants are dutifully sacrificing to Apollo in honor of their new Lord Antiochus IV Epiphanes*

A Mother: We would sooner die than disobey God

Hellenic Officer: By the Order of King Antiochus,Strategos of Apollo and Lord of all Alexander's Empire, you are to sacrifice this suckling in his honour if you refuse we are to enforce His Will.

**Officer points to the Mother who is surrounded by 5 young sons, ragged a widow and poor.

He talked about Texas, and was about to blab about Amarillo skies.

The Jews rigged the election.

Joe laughs in your face

He was going to but he changed his mind.

All good. That’s pretty surprising the Irish in the US aren’t known for their longevity. Ashkenazi Jews are though. The White goyim are considerably younger then their Ashkenazi Jew counterparts. The median for Non Hispanic White Americans is 40 - 42. The Median age for actual European Americans is 38 - 39.

pretty sure odin would throat stomp that creature.

Things just didn't work out

Hi its me
This isn't a whitepill really, but...

The GOP and Trump are teaming up. This means Trump will do rallies for whichever candidate they pick.. So no infighting, Bannon should be neutered. Presumably the GOP aren't complete retards and can actually turn out some of the vote. And hopefully Republican voters are not retards either and understand that if they don't turn out, they are fucked.

If they get high turnout the map does favor them..

Impeach

WUZ

It's so ineffective that he would lash out in a violent rage?

SOON
O
O
N

I'm getting delusional again

Toothpaste is the finest copypasta shitposter in history. Nothing outs the shills and plebbit retards better. I salute you sir

He had his mind blown and he never recovered from that.

Here, she is still trying to get ready for the day and still has her apple slices over her eyes but she is still pretty cute once she gets all cleaned up.

He must have lost his fucking head not to run twice

wtf the president has to communicate with world leaders????

They already have the votes, he most likely told him personally to stay home. He's even giving his wife a cozy position that won't affect much.

They have good candidates in many of the states, Mitch and Trump just need to work together with their campaign and Bannon needs to fuck off.

Jews don't drink much.

A Jewish Liver is a euphemism for not handling your liquor.

Is nothing sacred?

Well shit, I guess taxes are dead in the water?

Gonna need a source on that for reasons.

>awoo collection 34% organized
Part of me wishes people would stop making new ones for a week just so I could catch up.

>wtf the president has to communicate with world leaders????

They need to keep feeding the narrative.

I know I've been saying Republicans aren't turning out.. which is true, but why?
Why aren't they turning out and what could get them to turn out?

COOLOOSHUN

this is the most putrid, cucked boomer take ive ever heard.
Literally on par with “im a republican and i hope trump loses because of his inflammatory attacks on muh democracy buzzword”

Lending your wife to tyrone and enjoying it too.
Kys

Why is it our weakest insults seem to have the most effect? Snowflake and soyboy are both goofy toothless insults, but they lose their fucking minds over them. Meanwhile, "cuck", which actually has some weight to it, gets hardly any reaction at all.

>cancer brain fucks the GOP and america one last time before dying
wow really fitting

but but Hillary had emails from 2 years ago.

Republicans are a joke. They will literally defend a man who has bragged about sexual assault, and was helped into power by the enemy of the American people, the Russian Federation.

Is he right?

Median life expectancy of 90. High death rates still. Crude death rate in the US of 10/1,000. Crude birth rate of 8.5/1,000

user, I’m well aware of McCain evil. I remember him intefering literally in person in Libya, Ukraine and Syria, the three most recent and biggest interferences is the globalist cabal. Yet here is the list of people I would prefer to see their demise before MCCain

> Harry Reid
> Hillary Clinton
> Ruth Ginsburg
> Sotomayor

Not Pelosi do. She’s doing an excellent job keeping the democrats down

TUMOR PLEASE HURRY

wtf rush in collision!

So much hassle could have been saved if he just died on the day we learned he had a clot.
I think his vote is already good to go and he's just going home.
>according to a report from the Daily Beast

>This was intended to make Trump look bad

>If some bonehead called me a soyboy, my animal instinct would be to tie their shoelaces together and steal their lunch money.
There you have it, folks. An admission to subhumanity.

Picket fences

I'd argue the opposite, the Bannoneers tend to be the Breitbart crew who are overwhelmingly Boomerized

Yes. Putin is trying to take control of Washington. Brave Mueller and his team are going to stop him.

>whites moving into a city
I have no problem with this t b h
>inb4 Irish aren't white

Maybe it's just me, McCain has been on my most evil list for longer than most anyone. Ginsburg is one foot in the grave and we stole the spot from Clinton. Reid gang will be a tough nut to crack.

this is my happening awoo. use it when lots of awooo things are happening lots!

What a revolting subhuman.

Yes.

Also link to that interview:

youtube.com/watch?v=6mQu_4Jy40E

They're so deep in their bubble they will never see beyond it