The minimum wage doesn't need to be ra-

Over 90 hours work and this is all I get? How am I supposed to support myself? We need a $15 an hour minimum wage!

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-31/minimum-wage-how-does-australia-compare/7461794?pfmredir=sm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooperative
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm so desperate I put all my money into crypto

how does it feel that some of that tax money is going toward illegals who pay no payroll taxes?

Lower taxes
Become more skilled to compete in the free market in turn for more income
Do not rely on jobs which can be performed by high schoolers or illegals
Not a bad choice
Good luck OP

Get a better job retard

Op here. I changed my id

Go move someplace that doesn't suck and doesn't have niggers in it. Unless you're a nigger, then stay there and be poor, the rest of you cashed out all my goodwill and I genuinely hope you die in poverty.

unless you're a teenager you need to get a better job.

how about you gain some skills besides wasting time on a Mongolian haberdashery image board?

You're not WORTH more than $8/hr

get a better job dumb nigger

I could double your take home pay by tomorrow, OP

op here i moved to nz and changed my id
i cant stop sucking dicks btw.

Been a couple of weeks since I've seen this thread

op here. needed to change id's again

sucking dicks will probably pay better
good thinking op

Fuck yall

illinois minimum wage is 8.25 per hour.

yours says 7.75 per hour.

this is a troll thread.

why the fuck is overtime paid less than regular time?
what kind of stupid country do you com...oh

Damnit! That must happen often!
>move to nz
>dicks in your mouph
I feel cheated.

Some of your rates are at 4 something an hour. You clearly with in a tip industry, probably a restaurant, the culture of which is stupid but a topic for another thread. OP probably makes more than you. Nice weekly YTD hours though, I've done only about 57 hrs/wk average. I made about 78k before 401k and tax, hbu OP?

yours says 7.50*

So you think i made a fake paystub?

I don't want to see that after bills....

>Leaf doesn't understand simple math

it's either fake, or just old from years ago. either way, both are irrelevant to the current state of affairs.

additionally, the same argument applies -- get a better job. get an education. do something but stay stagnant in a job you are clearly dissatisfied with.

>overtime hours
>pay is less than normal hours
WTF

Hes a cia nigg
>Pic related

let's say I regularly made $10 an hour. Overtime would be an extra $5 an hour. The way my company does it they count the $10 with the regular hours and then they will put $5 as the overtime.

Those taxes sure seem to be taking a lot away from you OP. Maybe ask to have them lowered.

The Fair Work Commission has handed down it's annual ruling on Australia's minimum wage, raising it by 2.4 per cent to $672.70 a week.

It means an extra $15.80 per week for the 1.8 million workers who are paid the minimum wage.

It will apply from July 1 and equates to a minimum hourly rate of $17.70.
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-31/minimum-wage-how-does-australia-compare/7461794?pfmredir=sm

>works minimum wage job
>dumps all his money into TF2 hats
>WHY IS IT SO HARD TO MAKE A LIVING!?

At that point op find a hobby that can make you some money after your fulltime. Your just getting rekt at this point

Ewww. You have the fingers of a fat Poo. You need to get better skin , or just be grateful you get paid at all Dalit

It's paid concurrently with regular pay.

Notice, the two 12.20 entries under the hours column.

Jesus, I work 35 hours a week and I think that's too much. I would end it if I ever had to work more, especially for that shit pay. Get a proper job, you bumshit.

>lmao instead of fixing the wage gap they raise the minimum wage

You have to go back.

Time is on my side, yes it is.
Time is on my side, yes it is.
Now you all were saying that you want to be free
But you'll come runnin' back (I said you would baby),
You'll come runnin' back (like I told you so many times before),
You'll come runnin' back to me.

I here Zimbabwe has an excellent minimum wage. You should move there and be with your own kind.

If a job is so easy that 16 year old dipshits can do it after class, why should it pay more than minimum wage?

>shitskin
>direct deposit

How do you get direct deposit while working under the table?

Don't work a service job and actually produce something with your fuckin g life, then you'll have earned an existence that's better than slavery.

No, what you need to do is to join in a union and legislative/political efforts to promote and protect them.

No they're doing it unpurpose.They raise the minimum wage("living wage")

>2017
>Join a union

THANKS FOR THE DUES

>Increase minimum wage
>Lose job to automation
>Raise prices of goods
>Force to live in cardboard box under the bridge

So, lets say the Minimum wage gets raised to 15 an hour. I'm already making 15 doing something that takes some skill to do. Do I get a comparable raise to keep my pay competitive with literal idiots working fast food?

I love how whites feel entitled to all the fine things in life. Right now as you shitpost on Sup Forums there's a foreigner on his/her way to their second job of the day. They come here and are williing to do MORE WORK for LESS MONEY than your pasty white ass. And all you'll do is bitch and complain because you know that you can't compete with them.

>min wage is raised to 15
>everything made by min wage workers increases in price to compensate
>everything made by workers that were previously above min wage but below 15 dollars increases in price to compensate
>everything made by workers in the 15-20 dollar range increases in price to compensate as all those workers demand raises or they'll just go work an easier min wage job
>user is worse off than he was before
>user values himself so little he doesn't think he's worth more than the government enforced minimum wage, rather than advocating for the removal of the minimum wage so he can get paid what he's actually worth

ayy epic lmao

>businesses are supposed to act like charities
Where to begin...

ILLINOIS
>ILLINOIS
ILLINOIS
>ILLINOIS
just live like a hobo and keep dumping scraps into crypto
it is quite something when you slingshot past your peers but you must cut all vices

> Overtime pays less than regular time
Jesus OP, it's seems you like anal too much

He's not even white you retarded bot

I make more than you in a day, holy shit.

Time is on your side
No more need in runnin'
No more need to hide
No more need to cry

Unionized workers in general have higher wages and better benefits than non-unionized workers.
For example, when it comes to food services this means average of 4 dollars more per hour.

Agreee, 15 bucks an hour makes sense. If you eliminate all welfare instead, you could pay for it by cutting taxes for companies.

According to this you worked 83.89 hours for like $811.08 gross, not >90. Regardless, you either have a very easy job or you need to find a new one. I'd wager you have some GED skill-less stupid job that's probably tip-based and this is a 2 week check and you have far more free time than me.

In a 2007 study by the World Council of Credit Unions, the 5 year survival rate of cooperatives in the United States was found to be 90% in comparison to 3-5% for traditional businesses.[35]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooperative

>$7.75/hr

sheeeit I make $20/hour teaching indian kids to fi their broken C code

You tell that to teamsters for truck drivers.

Hurr bring us in, we'll promise u dis stuff
Hurr well we can't becuz collektive barguning
Ssssry! You got $5 raise but lost ur 401k matching!

No you could not, since in most cases the taxes are paid from the profits when it comes to corporate taxes, not from the net income.

I must have posted the wrong pay stub

>investing in 401k with matching instead of straight into the stocks without hilarious early retirement fees
Right user, you're the clever one.

You posted two pics concurrent with the other showing you get paid less than min during thid last pay period, don't lie you fucking nigger this is why people hate you.

Upper classes are a nation's past; the middle class is its future.

Ayn Rand

You who prattle that morality is social and that man would need no morality on a desert island—it is on a desert island that he would need it most. Let him try to claim, when there are no victims to pay for it, that a rock is a house, that sand is clothing, that food will drop into his mouth without cause or effort, that he will collect a harvest tomorrow by devouring his stock seed today—and reality will wipe him out, as he deserves; reality will show him that life is a value to be bought and that thinking is the only coin noble enough to buy it.

Galt’s Speech,
For the New Intellectual, 127

>OP has a nigger paw
>pasty white ass
>meme flag butt pirate
KYS

I have a pay stub where I worked 90 hours in 2 weeks. All I was saying was I must have posted the wrong pay stub.

My guvment edukashun didunt includ stocks

I nevr w3nt 2 skeel

618 isn't that bad. 200 of that money you earned is paying for gibs for nogs though.

the problem is you're losing 20-25% of your income to taxes, It's not the wage but it's the taxes.

>This
Those retards basically just teach you penny stocks not something you want to deep throat.

We'll make it

I work fully time no over. I make $18 an hour. My taken home pay comes out to $966 after 401k, flex spending account, and taxes. Gross pay is 1440 plus an additional commission for drafting documents (about $350 monthly).
My wife and I live at home with our daughter. Wife makes slightly more than me take home ($1020 after taxes, pays a couple hundred a month in college debt). We spend probably $1000 on expenses including entertainment, transportation, all costs for our daughter, food, etc.
we put the rest away and have about 12k in the bank since we just started working in April.
But the cost of living here in Hawaii makes it unpalatable to live on our own (studio runs at $300k, a shitty, not decent two bedroom close enough to a not shitty elementary school is $450k). Everything is way expensive beyond housing.
We are just saving as much as possible (we put about 3k a month in savings when it comes down to it). We literally are aiming for 100k saved for a down payment on home. Possibly we will qualify for affordable home programs that they have here (not section 8 but price fixed housing because the state has to force developers to produce additional housing if they want to make condominiums which is a crazy business driving up home prices). This will probably take three years.
Point is. Make a plan, get it going. It will be hard and nothing is perfect but start moving up. This is my fifth job and first since I graduated. I am 28 and not making nearly as much as many peers but more than others. It's not perfect.
But clean yourself up, go to a temporary employment agency with a good reputation (they have the best companies working for them). Then make a plan a long term plan.

he must have moved to auckland, shits fucked breh

>lolling because I'm getting paid $16 an hour RFN.

No you didn't nigger. You said : I worked 90 hours these past two weeks, I need gibs mofugga, and then you showed through the cracks in your lies all the reasons why it's your own damned fault. Quit your bitching darky

Whats fucked up is i had 10.11 litecoins last week. I sold them at $98, less than 12 hours before it hit 199 that night

What is the point of rasing your min wage if you work in a tip industry?

I guess I have to explain this again, because you fucktards keep on forgetting. Make this copy pasta and feed it down the hungry low wage cum filled throats of min wage advocates:

Wage is a means of distributing collective value in an UNequal way through the method of evaluating and compensating merit based on productivity and skill. Increasing the minimum wage will dilute the skill to value measurement and flush the lower merit brackets with excess cash. The excess cash will equate to higher demand for simple goods and cause inflation of the dollar value of said goods. When we talk about increasing the minimum wage, we are not expecting to increase the wages of other merit brackets equally and so we can deduce that the new value temporarily (before the inflation hits) will be borrowed from the middle merit bracket devaluing their wage and causing an imbalance in wage to merit measurement. Once the inflation hits, the only bracket that will se a difference from today is the middle merit bracket as their current salary will be valued less in goods. Your issue is not wage, it is value of labour. The purpose of minimum wage jobs is to provide work experience to unskilled workers, not to give them a living wage. A citizen is supposed to grow in value and in compensation throughout their life and step from min wage employment to mid range or high range employment depending on their personal ability to grow.

Praise the Great North.

I don't work in a tip industry

>IL state tax
>dirty brown hands

West side Chicago Mexican detected. Go back to the desert you dirty spic. Crying about taxes in a state that feeds dirty mexicans free welfare through a hose is the most ironic shit I've ever heard.

People actually buy this
>this

>Switzerland
>No minimum wage
>No problems
The problem, mutt, isn't the minimum wage. Your problem is t he following, in order of importance

Jews: Spics: Niggers

Solve your JSN problem

show your tips too faggot.

>t.clueless neet

Exactly. Been telling friends how shitty highschool is to not teach them stocks.

Imagine if every highschool education knew how to work the stocks.

>working full time on a minwage job

Uhh sweetie? Minwage jobs are for students.

It's true. The loan interest rates of our banking system have guaranteed a bubble economy. The minimum wage hasn't kept up though. Life will continue to get harder...
We'll get to the next stage in due time. Just ready yourself and your decedents.

All working class just need to die so the rich can live in peace

(OP)
Learn a trade you fucking nigger

Source?

Kek

He's American White though.

Then he returned to his disciples and found them sleeping. "Couldn't you men keep watch with me for one hour?" he asked Peter. Matthew 26:40

Top kek

Ask to be paid more or find a better job.
If you're earning this much money you're lazy and haven't applied yourself to become a more valuable asset to employers.

Stupid people do not deserve money.

Kek

I sleep on the job and make 3 times what this guy makes while having no skills or education.

Yup and union fees and no right-to-work (unions restrict access to industry). Do you think that teenagers should be joining unions to serve burgers for the summer?