2016: "Hillary's emails need to be investigated by the FBI!!!!"

2016: "Hillary's emails need to be investigated by the FBI!!!!"

2017: "How dare the FBI investigate Trump's emails!!!!!!"

Explain yourselves Trumpfags

First explain why killarys emails weren't investigated.

I honestly can't imagine what will happen if he fires Mueller.

Investigations are justified based on the nature of the alleged crime committed, not the position of the figure

Fake and gay

They were.

nothing would happen.

libtards would be furious again, and call for in peachin drumph xDD, then he'd tweet something ridiculous and they'd forget about it

I feel like if Trump actually did something it would have come out by now. The democrat establisment has literally spent billions of trying to find something. They best they've come up with is a fabricated document saying he pissed on hookers.

Hillary is a crook though.

Trump is the savior of the white race

The fourth amendment is a major part of the reason Hillary was able to destroy so many records and emails before the investigators got there, denying Trump the same protection would be the real hypocrisy here you gigantic leftist piece of shit

No they weren’t, the investigation was half assed and they didn’t even read all of them.

>> 1 post by this ID
Why weren't Hillary's email investigated?

>Attorney-client privilege vs. government owned state dept. documents.
I don't care if this is bait. This will be a leftist talking point tomorrow when all the shills are officially on the clock.

There's a difference between "there wasn't an investigation" and "it was a bad investigation"

also

her emails weren't about colluding with a foreign government and influencing our democratic process so I think the point is moot.

the emails were from the transition i.e. before Trump became executive

What is the alleged crime of the POTUS? Being a rich white man?

She literally destroyed 30,000 emails. Those emails were not investigated and she obstructed justice.

There’s actual evidence against Hillary. So far there’s nothing to actually prove that trump colluded with Russia other than crying leftards.

Muller overstepped. There was no evidence of Russian collusion so instead of Mueller saying well there's nothing here and closing the invesigation, he goes outside the scope of the investigation, breaks the law by illeagally obtaining emails, and refuses to submit to congressional authority. Now the liberals cry foul because Mueller may be fired?

Here's what will happen, Muelller will get fired, or be dragged before congress and his investigation will be shut down. The left will weakly protest, there may be minor outbreaks of violence or another mass shooting if Soros wants to fund it. The hollywood and msm clowns will condemn it as some form of abuse of authority. In the end Trump will still be Potus, he'll still be trying to pass his agenda, and the world will keep on turning.

>influencing our democratic process
Wellllllll
Muh bernie.
Not foreign but still. She did shit.

>all this spacing

That means he was a private citizen with 4th amendment protections and attorney-client privilege cannot be violated no matter how serious or proven is the crime.

Laws

how to establish communism and destory the economy.
1. become president.
2. since all laws go through congress, fire them. fire everyone who can stop you.
3.you get all the power, whatever you say goes.

nothing to hide, nothing to fear

hahahahahaha

I’m implying that there practically wasn’t an investigation.They didn’t even read all of them, plus the emails that may of contained actual evidence of collusion most likely were the ones that were deleted.

>when you're too dumb to do an ad homenim

>There was no evidence of Russian collusion
What the public knows: The Russians offered help. The Campaign accepted help. The Russians gave help. The President made full use of that help. That's without seeing a fraction of the evidence that the special council has.
>he goes outside the scope of the investigation, breaks the law by illeagally obtaining emails
He obtained them legally. Stop listening to Trump's lawyers and Fox News.

Say she did obstruct justice. If you truly believe she did this then why should the president not be held to the same standard as a candidate?

No. They used an official government email system and already agreed that it wasn't private.

>Hillary does illegal shit
BUT R U S S I A
>Mueller does illegal shit
WOW H Y P O C R I T E

Yeah Trump colluded with Ukraine to undermine his opponent's -

Oh wait.

I mean, why the fuck would you fire the person investigating you if you're not guilty. Let him prove it for all the liberals and they'll have a small meltdown and the presidency will continue.

Bump

Trumpistanis are fucking stupid. Just look at them.

What if the person investigating you was supposed to be "independent" but hired a team of your political opponent's donors and supporters?

+1

At this point after Trump Jr. has been caught in literally continuous lies, as have many others in Trump's circle I see only three possibilities. Either Trump was entirely ignorant, complicit in the actions, or supported. None of the three of these is a president make.

>context denial
Goddamn Leftists are retarded

hillarys emails STILL need to be investigated by the FBI

They do. I agree. Both need to be investigate and both need to be put in prison for their crimes.

>Explain yourselves Trumpfags
/execute swampdrain.exe

btw... Hillary Clinton will never be president. Bewahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....!

>What the public knows: The Russians offered help. The Campaign accepted help. The Russians gave help. The President made full use of that help. That's without seeing a fraction of the evidence that the special council has.
What the public knows, there was no evidence of Russian collusion to help him win the election. Thats without seeing a fraction of Mueller's evidence. Only after wards did they go beyond the scope of the investigation, when they found nothing.

>He obtained them legally. Stop listening to Trump's lawyers and Fox News.
Either Trump was the Potus and it was legal for he and his staff to have contact with foriegn officials, or he was a private citizen and Mueller violated his 4th amendment rights. Stop listening to Mueller and CNN.

Mueller and the FBI claim that Trump when he was president elect, had no authority to contact foreign officials, then try to lay the ground work for the claim that as the Potus his emails are not protected under the 4th amendment. So which is it, is being a president elect make Trump a private citizen or is he the Potus and therefore allowed to contact foreign officials? Mueller can't have it both ways.

>What the public knows: The Russians offered help. The Campaign accepted help. The Russians gave help. The President made full use of that help.
Trump will probably fire Mueller on the 1 year anniversary of the investigation. We've been at it for almost a year now and all we've got is some facebook ads bought by a Russian social media manipulation organization, which weren't even directly about the election. This stuff is background noise, and wasn't pro-Trump, and wasn't coordinated. Mueller needs to hurry up and actually make his case. Coordination between Trump and Russian intelligence would have been picked up by the NSA. We know now they were watching him like a hawk, and his campaign was being wiretapped. The investigation looks more like damage control for their actions, and like we've heard, something of an insurance policy in case Trump did get elected.

Dlofpnld durumpft is really getting imbeached for the 6 gorillion time this year. It's really habbening.

>How are you under investigation but you have the power to fire the person investigating you?

It doesn't have to happen. As long as the investigation and allegations are getting media attention it will hurt the GOP.

Whether Trump is guilty or not is unimportant, fact is he is too weak to shut this shit down and the Democrats are simply taking advantage of this.

>liberal false equivalency
Clinton was a government employee, her State Department emails are government documents and belong to the government. The FOIA requires records of all government communications.

Trump was a candidate at the time being discussed and his emails were private property and are legally protected like any other citizen under the Fourth Amendment.

>Either Trump was the Potus and it was legal for he and his staff to have contact with foriegn officials, or he was a private citizen and Mueller violated his 4th amendment rights. Stop listening to Mueller and CNN.
See pic. Trump team literally accepted it not being private. Trump team is mad because the attorney they hired, Richard Backler, who worked for that firm told them he would keep their emails hidden. He died. See pic related itp

>breaks the law by illeagally obtaining emails
lel. he's too experienced to do that. Realistically he got a warrant

Meuller should be fired. This is so fantastically far beyond the scope of the original investigation it's pathetic. More than a year and he has nothing. A nothing burger even. These bogus investigations are getting in the way of Pres Trump fixing our broken country. #solongmeuller #firemeullernow

Brief recap of the FBI invesigation into Donald Trump.
>Left declares Trump guilty of collusion with foreign agents to steal the election, with no evidence.
>Starts special investigation.
>Investigation finds evidence of illegal activity by comey.
>Investigation ignores evidence.
>Investigation turns up evidence clinton and possibly obama committed illegal activity.
>Investigation ignores evidence.
>Investigation ignores congressional calls for presentation of evidence.
>Investigation fails to find evidence against Trump.
>Investigation goes on fishing expedition.
>Investigation continues to ignore congressional calls for presentation of evidence.
>Investigation discovered to be filled with conflicts of interest.
>Investigation continues to ignore congressional calls for presentation of evidence.
>Investigation finally discovers something while committing unethical and possibly illegal seizure.
>Left cries out, see collusion.

Prediction for the next six months.
>Collusion "evidence" proves to be completely overblown.
>Leftist get salty.
>Investigation ultimately fails to prove Donald Trump committed any illegal activity.

Are we all supposed to ignore hillary, obama, and comey possible illegal activities, while the FBI continue to spend the next 8 years fruitlessly hunting for some thing they can crucify Donald Trump with. All the while wasting millions or billions in tax payer dollars?

>Trump team literally accepted it not being private
then he had clearance and executive privilege

Like it or not the scope of the investigation is: Did Trump collude with the Russians to rig the election? Not only did the special investigation fail to prove Trump did anything wrong, it actually proved Hillary conspired with Russians and possibly rigged the election.

The special investigation is now beyond the scope of the investigation: Did Trump collude with Russians AFTER he was elected, but before he officially took office, to influence foreign policy?

What's next? Did Trump collude with Russians after he officially took office, to destabilize the Middle East?

>"dont harrass my family all because i stand against your political beliefs"
Made me think, almonds, yadda yadda.

he a good boi, he dindu nuffin

Trump is crass, arrogant, and all the things the left hates, I'm sure he's a rutless bastard in the boardroom and has probably ruined quite a few lives. He's not a good boi, who dindu nuffin. However, he did not collude with Russians, and thats what burns you people up. Your guiding star Hillary may have very well committed some serious capital offenses, but you all don't want to hear that, you're just so desperate to try to remove Trump that you have no plan for what comes after, and that is why you will fail. So get salty while I smile at Trumps winning again and again. Wallow in the salt, cuz it feels gud man.

They should be. So now the standard is that even if you do obstruct justice, lie under oath, and sell out our democracy you won't get charged with anything

24/7 investigation on Trump while absolutely no investigation on those emails and abuse of power on Clinton, her administration, and her foundation. Nothing has been fucking found on Trump yet we know there is a mountain of shit on Clinton. People are pissed because its obvious what is going on, faggot.
I mean, we only has a fucking congressional hearing about the heads of the FBI being biased, caught being supportive of a political party and having spoken ill of the fucking president just last week
stupid nigger faggitor

Hillary should be in prison. Trump should not be in office. We're heading quickly towards the destruction of the united states and there are no good choices.

>It's ok for the president to lie to the public

He is, obviously. I don't see him in any trouble.

>her emails weren't about colluding with a foreign government
Oh yes they were.

She was selling classified info for $.

>her emails weren't about colluding with a foreign government and influencing our democratic process so I think the point is moot.
How do you? She deleted 10,000 of them.. and for a reason, so I'd wager there was something to hide

one was working for the government at the time. The other wasn't.

now only if you held those same high standards you have of people to your precious murdering niggers, cuck-boi

are we not all the same, skyler?

The most successful serial killer in US history deleting emails? I don't believe it.

ZRUMPF!!!!!

>acting this rude and entitiled from the beginning
>americans still give him 50+ sageless replies

defeating hillary.

>calls out denial
>is in full denial