Kemono friends

Thoughts on the new 2hu/boatsluts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZF_Azh-3ko Someone
nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articles/1702/14/news079.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want it to last past the anime end

Unless they bring the game back it's not going to be as big as those, and also boats popularity has been dying gradually.

bird friends are cute even if they're extinct;_;

Kancolle is reclining

Like, what is even the plot?

Kaban-chan's existential crisis

Is there no dodo friend?

Amnesiac human wakes up in a park where all animals are cute girls and tries to find out what she is, also the apocalypse. Healing ensues.

What it mean to have consumed the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge.

she is cute too

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZF_Azh-3ko Someone who's quick with Japanese please tell me what type of Friend Sugita says he is around the start.

i kind of believe it because myself and co. have been playing less but

>source?

We don't know if it has longevity enough. The original multimedia project didn't really plan this out far enough because nobody expected it to get this far, and even now how far it CAN go.
Everybody involved here is behind the 8-ball.

Their best hope is going the Girls und Panzer route and hoping side-materials like manga and good fanworks can keep the series afloat until more anime/game is produced.

This anime has something. Is not the characters, is not the charm of the pseudo-professional CG is... something.
Is like it's not a normal anime, like it has more soul than the usual things that you see each season.

>交尾が得意なフレンズ
Friend that is good at mating

We are getting attention from even Taiwanese weebs apparently.
>你們這些老外WWWWWWWW

>Waa, Ooki! Tsugoi!
>Iitai dare ka tsukuutandaroo!
>Kaban-chan, doushitano..?

What does "tsukuutandaroo" mean?
"Iitai" means something like "that," right?

>they are watching us

一体 means what on earth/what the heck

>Just who on Earth made that!

That's the the other guy

Kabanchan is a monkey after all.

Myamyamyamya

Basically S3 of Utawarerumono

The second guy says something like
chinchin kara sekken deru furenzu
A friend who has soap come out of his penis?

I love it

That sounds painful.

HE LOVES IT

I imagine they initially planned for the mobage to last a while longer. This whole situation is just really unexpected, I doubt anyone would have thought the game would get shut down, and the manga cancelled, and then suddenly the low budget anime would blow up and revive the franchise.

Thanks.

In the future, is there a reliable site I can research words on? I've been using jisho but it's a hit and miss.

>also boats popularity has been dying gradually
What about the movie and the second season?

The small "tsu" lengthens the following consonant rather than the preceding vowel. It's "tsukuttan", from "tsukuru", to build.

It got canceled because Nexon is the EA of mobage and didn't want to wait a month or two to see if the anime did well before shutting down the game and saying that they will never open it again.

Try the DJT?

Kemono Friends has the potential to reach an even larger popularity than boats and 2hu. I think it could go totally mainstream, like broadcasted on day-time slots and every kid and their grandma knows what Kemono Friends is.
The thing is that apparently no new official material is planned beyond that 12-episodes anime series, it could reach a very large instant popularity but it will then fade slowly into obscurity unless the IP owners bring tons of manga, drama CD, games, new anime etc. on the market to keep people interested. And keep everything child-friendly like the anime.
They should also make official collaborations with zoo and safari parks.

I heard the movie flopped, I mean compared to what it should've done.

>Kemono Friends has the potential to reach an even larger popularity than boats and 2hu. I think it could go totally mainstream, like broadcasted on day-time slots and every kid and their grandma knows what Kemono Friends is.

I don't think that'll happen.

Nijiyome is already discussing revival of the game IP with Kadokawa.
nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articles/1702/14/news079.html

>but it will then fade slowly into obscurity
Then there's Yuyushiki for which the community is still somehow active. I mean the manga is going on, sure, but it doesn't really seem to be a big factor in that.

Install rikaichan

KanColle anime was real uninspiring. So what if Diomedea's work is easier on the eyes than the CG with Kemono. Fubuki's show was abysmal in pacing and storyboard direction.

What he said is that Kemono Friends is (mostly) normie-friendly while being engaging, while touhou and kancolle is pure otaku territory. Which gives it a better potential, though now it's impossible to predict how things would turn out.

>Kadokawa
Fuck them, they ruin everything

>fade slowly into obscurity
It'll fade fast, at least in terms of mainstream popularity. That which burns twice as bright burns half as long.

Sorry, but Nexon's even worse. That's the company who ran the Kemono Friends mobage.

I'm not saying it will happen, but I'm saying it has the potential for that to happen. I think it's very unlikely though.

Well yeah, fuck Nexon too, that's true.

Looks neat, I'll try it.

Don't want to invest the time in following a general. Not a fan of that overly friendly atmosphere either.

A friend who's good at sarcasm, I see.

Why is this so popular? I couldn't last the first two minutes, so I'm assuming ironically liking to create a sekrit club is the source?

It's unironically good.

I was the same as you but gave it a second a chance.
And now I'm here waiting for Tuesday.

Is that an extension/addon? Please give me the name.

When you get used to the 20$-an-episode 3D, you'd find out it's good. Story is good, script is good, designs are good, direction also is.

Most people drop out cause of episode 1. I am not surprised.

The name is in this thread.

You need to watch it whit another mindset than ''doesn't look good. I don't like it''.

I think this is having the undertale effect. Poor graphics that make the call of duty players dislike it and some people can see it childish at first but is in reality very good if you give it a chance.

You're right. These people are all uninteresting fat slobs in their thirties wanting to carve themselves out of a community they hate, even if the reason for doing so is counterfeit.

Now please leave please.

go break your neck with a noose

Maybe mainstream in japan, but in the end it's too soon to tell since the whole project is basically restarting from 0 if it's true a new game is being produced. Also
>normie
Fuck off.

Kanjitomo.

I'm dumb and didn't read the reply chain, my bad.

If you guys keep talking about how popular the anime has become these threads will inevitably devolve to Yuru Yuri and GochiUsa's level.

Spotted the normie.

They will anyway. It was fun while it lasted.

I don't mind the art at all but the sound of some poor nameless seiyuu living paycheck to paycheck doing her best (terrible) fake laugh for spare change was enough to make me cringe my stomach up into my thorax and instinctively alt-f4.

>kemono friends, for the """people""" who loved undertale
you aren't making a very convincing argument

>Jersey Animal

I don't get what that means.

Except that there's actual discussion going on in this thread and it still doesn't have remarkable memes.

Waifu appeal mostly, but the show's a fun watch. Give it a second chance, stallion.

>woke up
>missed an entire KF thread
Please slow down, Friends.

Talking about the popularity is on topic and interesting. The more popular it gets the more Kemono Friends goodies/doujin/anime we're likely to get.
On the other hand metaranting about the quality of the threads surely won't make them better.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Friends, is in fact, Kemono/Friends, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Kemono as Friends. Friends is not a life unto itself, but rather another living component of a fully functioning Kemono Domain made humanoid by the Sandstar deposits, animal traits and vital bodily functions comprising a full living being as defined by JAPARI.

Hey, it's pretty similar a kid who goes around helping solving problems that monsters/animals can't by themselves, while trying to find information about what's going on in that unknown place and making new friends along the way. And that's not a bad thing, the show is very well written, despite it's graphical flaws. Serval learns how to do better her voice as the show progresses.

The friends are intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain them.

I didn't mean that is for people that liked undertale. I mean that this has that ''elitist hate it'' vibe. People can't see outside their little bubble.
''I don't like it so it's shit''
A lot of people like it. Maybe it's just not for you o you didn't last enough to see what other people see in this.

If you're trying to drive people away from the show you're doing a great job of it.

>season 2 is announced
>it will be drawn-animated by a different studio instead of 3DCG
Which studio could pull it off? My money is on KyoAni or Shaft.

Why contain it?

>and it still doesn't have remarkable memes.
It already has its fair amount of memes, but people are smart enough not to spam them continuously, for now.

That probably turned me off initially as well. But now, the "Ahaha! Aha! Wahhhhh hahahaha!" has become incredibly endearing.

dudes, this is exactly how that MLP bullshit started, just from another country. Please do NOT let that happen. My twitter feed is already 90% mobage garbage but this show has been dominating the past couple of weeks.

before you know it you'll be the cancer. Beware, tone down your hype.

>maidragon fans are raging about Kemono being more popular than their show.
>KyoAni drops Maidragon s2 to make Kemono s2

I like both shows and I would be sad if Maidragon doesn't get another season but man, that would be funny.

The very first scene is rather cheesy in more ways than one, yes. Then again, Serval's voice acting gets better, and from ep3 you'd get some known seiyus doing an amazing job. Try getting to episode 3 if you really want to understand its popularity.

If that happened it would show that the producers really didn't understand anything about why the show got popular.

I'll heed your warning.

I want S2, if it happens, to be made by the same studio. Sup Forums needs to stop with that 3DCG is bad misconception, for some shows it just works really well.

We're not even nips to do anything about the hype. For now we can only hold and enjoy the ride, however rough it will get.

What the fuck with this thread, it's not tanoshii.