Is this the final straw?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/942490904597876736
archive.is/sJ5eg
uploaded
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there's no such thing as a final straw for europe

Nobody is going to dementate anything.

Probably an Arab girl, and even if it wasn't I couldn't care less since I don't know her. lol

Sweden wins the contest today, looks like.

SWEDEN YES!

Also (((Chang Frick))) is a Jewish transsexual who wears pink dresses.

Final straw? lol. The response may be to pass a law which requires native swede to offer their orifices freely to any migrant. That would eliminate rape as a crime and might seem like a very attractive concept to the swedish government.

bump

Top cuck.

Things will explode, or just continue into pathetic nihilism. Shit sucks senpai.

They might say that the girl wasn't wearing a bracelet so it's her own fault it happened.

The only thing that can save Sweden is if we Americans go beat down and kill the shitskins. Who is up for a holiday to Sweden? Kill a few mudslimes at night in an alley and fly back to the states before they know what happened.

Sweden
Yes

The only cucks are her parents and possibly the boyfriend

lol no

There will be no final straw. Sweden will continue to import rape and crime and the Swedes will accept it for fear of being called racist.

I hope you get raped next

2nd option more likely , maybe people are too comfortable even when women are on fire and getting raped

can't repeat any revolution / civil war like that

No this is Sunday in Sweden.

Moreover it's a whore woman so one should only be happy

If you blast the sand you get the back of the hand.

This.

PeterSweden's twitter says they poured lighter fluid into her vag & set fire to her.

twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/942490904597876736

Mfw the us state I live in will be the last sovereign nation.

this, sweden is cucked to the max

the article may be fake but simmilar cases happen all the time

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Like you're any better Nigel.

Well that guy is a Jew from Britain spreading fake news to promote Israelis in Sweden. They fake these kinds of news all the time to play on people's emotions.

Yeah, things are just too comfortable. Maybe if you live in a city it is unlivable, but if you live in a small town nobody really notices much wrong with regards to refugees. But the culture is screwed either wya.

> Is this the final straw?
No. The government will simply suppress any mentions of this case in the future - or at least suppress mentions of the attackers race/religion (even though everyone knows exactly what kind of subhuman filth is responsible for this). They will find the perpetrators, though, and some pink haired dyke judge will sentence them to 50 hours of community service each - on probation, of course. Convicting them would be racist and Islamophobic, after all, and it was "obviously the toxic influence of white male patriarchy which steered those poor young men onto the wrong path".

All multiculturalist whites need to hang.
Forget muzrats, you can't blame an animal for being an animal.

I've got no idea as he's used a .se souce & I don't read arabic.

>Being so afraid to be called racist, that you let Muslims rape and conflagrate your women.

What happened to you people?

>caring about roasties who voted for all this to happen in the first place

>Sweden
>No, everything is fine, we need to be more tolerant.

Maybe Americans should worry about the +30,000 white women raped by niggers in the US each year.

>it's never okay to hit a woman

this meme needs to end.

Have you seen American prisons? They're jam packed with niggers.

Nah. More important to stop the white world in general from the insanity of continuing to import the caliphate.

when the women give the word... thats all it takes.

really ? I remember going down his responses and a bunch of people were screaming about him being non Swedish , but figured it was just a character assassination attempt by some pro muslims lefties and not the truth

woah there badass, save some edge for the rest of us.

She was 17. I can blame a lot of women, but not a 17 yo girl.

Lol, I actually don't care about the Swedes. Girl was most likely an open border slut, Sweden did this to themselves

There's no such thing as a "Final Straw"for Sweden.

lol no. The final straw will be when the last white baby is born in 2053 and it marks the end of the white race forever. Why do you care?

Roastie got roasted

Sweden is dead dipshit.

you dont need a caliphate cuz your allready Africa with all your million niggers tyrone

Everything is fine actually.

refugee detected.

this honestly, when theyve had enough of the rape,violence,and single motherhood, they will start openly questioning why other men do nothing. the final form of feminism will be shown, and they will find it horrifying in its implications and apparent goals of eroding societal cohesion.

Mutt detected

Nah m8; point is they're importing the caliphate here as well. It's just there's less of a shock because we're already le 56% and AFAIK the sheer number of them isn't as bad.

This was a little over the line even for Schweinden

hi fbi

There are still not enough of these murders, rapes and brutal evisceration in Sweden. I definitely hope that their women will be set on fire and dismembered en masse, Swedish men must be put into tolerance camps and starved to death while migrants profit on their redistributed white privileges, white children must hang from trees without daring to resist... I hope more mass-rape, chaos and death occurs on this fucking self-destructive country.

I hope that thinks will explode Germans will have pro white government and same for Czechs. It would be fun to be actually allied with Germany for once. Czech beer and German tanks? That would nice war.

>17 is too young to know not to beat an infant.
kys faggot.

DAT PUCCI BE ON FLEEK, BOIS

I was talking about the swedish girl you retard

"I don't care cause ut does not affect me directly"
Försöker du bara vara edgy eller tycker du det inte är ett problem innan det drabbar dig?

17 is old enough to know not to beat the shit out of a baby with a ladle

>The only thing that can save Sweden is if we Americans go beat down and kill the shitskins

We all know that if you invade us it is to help the shitskins. Putin is our only hope

It's getting burried pretty hard, and there's a reason for it. It's a group of arabs attacking Romanian prostitutes in Malmö, when the girls refuses to pay a 'fee' for 'protection' they rape and torture the girls, so none of them will dare to refuse in the future. This is literally what multicultural means, and media cannot touch it. Media will never report who did it, nor who the girl was, and a possible trial will be kept under radar.

Yeah. The first 100 mosque bombings should've happened ages ago. These cockroaches should've been firebombed right when they were kneeling in the middle if the streets. Molotovs aren't hard to make,

oh, my bad. in that case we're in agreement.

Sweden has the solution to its granade probelm though!! It has just issued a statement to the public that they will not be prosecuted if they willingly hand in their grenades to their local police!! Yep! That should solve all of the bombings.. Sweden Yes!

I think everyone should be responsible for their own safety, especially since the police is in control of criminals.

Xi Jinping is our only hope, Putin is in the Jew's pocket and Russia has the most Muslims per capita out of all Countries in Europe.

start forming assassination squads for reprisal killings

Yeah, no more brother killing brother. Mistakes that shouldn't be repeated, who cares about territory when its our culture on the line.

>dement
>dementate
Stopped reading. Learn English you fucking degenerate cucks.

any escalation in violence will just lead to a more vigilant police state , now with drones equipped with HD and IR cameras , more cameras and surveillance of communications

and we know that it will be used to defend the invaders and catch those attacking them but not to catch the rapists

He lives in Norway or something and can thus understand the Swedish language since they're very similar.

It sounds like prison isn't the answer for these animals then. What do we do? A bullet to the head while effective is not going to be palatable to the masses.

i used to care. now i don't. i want sweden to die by their own hand slowly and painfully

extra judicial police beatings of perpetrators
(undercover)

>because they know they will walk
>turning point
>cops wanting to do their job
>stopped by fucking feminist politicians

You done fucked up girls

Don't worry, the perpetrators will receive very harsh sentences.

>any escalation in violence will just lead to a more vigilant police state , now with drones equipped with HD and IR cameras , more cameras and surveillance of communications
>and we know that it will be used to defend the invaders and catch those attacking them but not to catch the rapists

Let Sween burn. Swedes are suffocating and dropping dead 20 000 feet under an avalanche of niggers and maghrebis. In France we will soon reach the 20%, and I can't wait to see my fellow whites leftists getting decapitated and raped by migrants.

you don't understand , Europe is both the petri dish and the barrier between the NWO and the rest of the world , anything that happens there ( and in Murica ) will be what happens in the rest of the world after the cultural lagg goes away

Internet and globalization make that lagg almost non existent compared to what it was 50 years ago

>dey dindu nuffin!

this is what they want though

Well of course. However when you notice a pattern of problems occuring instead of going to the roots of the problem we should blame ourself for not being able to handle it? Gl explaining that to your mother if she gets raped by 5 sandniggers.
>Du ansvarar för din egen säkerhet så jag anser att problemet ligger hos dig egentligen

The weak are culled, it's the way of nature.

>and we know that it will be used to defend the invaders and catch those attacking them but not to catch the rapists
Damn Jacque, i didnt know you were so woke on the subject

the monster isnt frankenstein

It's google translated from swedish though...

good saves, thanks hans.

Only a final solution

Was it a Swedish girl or a "refugee" girl? Not sure how upset I should be.

archived site: archive.is/sJ5eg
all swedish case files in one zip: uploaded net/file/srfon8gt

When I find time I want to do an analysis of sentence length and gender of the judge.

zzz
Always a treat discussing important matters here.
Last (you).

good lad, cheers.

Take care!