What did he mean by this?

Antoine Griezmann shocks social media by 'blacking up' for 80s fancy dress party as a Harlem Globetrotter

French forward Antoine Greizmann is world-renowned for his delightful dribbling ability, dead-eyed finishing and playmaking ability.

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/antoine-griezmann-shocks-social-media-11713319

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_New_Clothes
twitter.com/Q4NIII/status/942509327801372672
twitter.com/AntoGriezmann/status/942509267436888070
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and this is why we call you nazis

How he dares?!!

Kek he went full nigger

Is this Black Fragility?

may god protect you if nazis ever make a comeback

And now watch as thousands of fragile niggers get butt blasted by a bit of blackface.

And this is why we call you morons.
He's dressed as a successful black person
and you call him a nazi, use your brain, nigger.

>the Nazis dressed up as black people
nigger logic lmao

Black fragility baka

it's blackface. there's no denying that. whites who do this caricature us just like hitler's propaganda machine did with the jews

So now the French national team is basically 100% black now?

Thats just a normal early december for us...

he looks like the rest of the french national football team now

Maybe you could stop acting like caricatures?

How the fuck are you supposed to dress up like someone if you can't look like them??

I agree this is pretty fucked up, but claiming fancy dress is the same as gassing kikes is a bit of a stretch, no? Constantly perpetuating your victim complex in public isn't going to do you any favours.
kek burger with the footy bants.

Like our national football team wasn't black enough

SOON.

I'm not claiming it's tantamount to genocide but it is a dehumanization tactic, the likes of which the nazis used to encourage and justify that particular genocide

You're on the wrong board to be throwing holohoax lies around. Also there's nothing wrong with geocoding parasites and subhumans in the first place.

this.

DOUBLING DOWN

BASED ANTOINE

case in point. this is what years of stormfront subversion has done to white youth

so blacks can put white makeup on but whites cant do the opposite? okay

He's masquerading as an NBA player

NBA players are predominantly black

Dave Chappelle did skits in whiteface and nobody gave a shit

Get a grip

/reddit spacing

prejudice + power, friend

Pls don't post whiteface, it's racist

racism is completely normal retard, blacks prefer blacks and whites prefer whites, and if you seriously think blacks don't hold power in (((current year))) then kys, because last president was affectionately called king nigger if I recall correctly

This guy is a retard, I mean really, medically retarded.

It make me remember about a friend in school who said in front of the entire classroom and our literature teacher, to explain a passage in a book, "he behave like a jew" meaning the character in the book was sneaky. Then he couldn't understand why the teacher was so angry.

Please tell me what a 'subhuman' is and why you are a better person than they are

Is Griezmann, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

your friend sounds like a cooler guy than you do

he was just as much white as he was black and he was a christian coon. no proud black actually respects him

Nigger if you got some white paint or whatever and went as a white person to a party, no one would bat an eye. I'm not saying this shit is right but fucking deal with it man. He dressed as a black person, so what? He dressed as a Harlem Globetrotter for god's sake. They're all fucking black.

Are you saying peioke should just never dress up as someone who isn't of their own race?

So he's retarded because he shocked your leftist teacher ?

I honestly believe, as a third party observer, that it's easier to be black in America than it is to be white, at least regarding vertical mobility. I support black people in their cause but god damn grow thicker skin

Black people can't be Christian? Please explain.

>White youth

There's like a 90% chance I'm older than you mate. Also, you're posting with a US domestic terrorist organization's flag. If that wasn't bad enough you support subhuman niggers who share nothing culturally or intellectually with the native White population of the US. Niggers have literally run what little White culture they adopted right into the ground with nigger rap and the rest of their drug, degeneracy filled lives. If you're White, you're worse than the kikes that willingly destroy my country with their subversion. You're literally a traitor to your race and country, and traitors are worse than the (((enemy))).

No he's retarded because he thought it was normal to say that Jews behave differently than any other men.

But thats not even racist, what's your problem. Next Halloween I'm going as a golliwog, I'm not racist and it's not racist to dress like a nigger.

>blacked

Someone else's skin is not a costume for you to use.

christianity is a white/semitic religion bestowed upon us by our white slavemasters. only coons accept it as their own

because all you have to go by is the propaganda that gets posted on this board

I don't want to be a part of your white nation as much as you don't want me to be. we have common ground, I don't understand the hostility

>native White population of the US
hahahahahahahahahaha top kek m8

they objectively do, just like native americans and other close knit groups

tell that to all the cartels in your country you fucking monkey nigger

Very true. Pic related.

Nothing wrong with blackface.

The fact that blackface was declared "taboo" could be considered evidence of cultural genocide if the left ever stands trial for their crimes against our people.

>native White
Tell me about how White people are native to America, and how Black people can destroy European legacy if White people forced them to adopt it in the first place.

The world would be a better place if all you niggers disappeared from the planet. You're violent and lazy subhumans. And you smell like literal shit, and are even the same color.

I'm White and I have never involved myself in drug dealing. What's your point?

Its the infamous black fragility. Why so fragile, nigger?

He was retarded not knowing that you can't name the jews. The guy is a leftist and though it wasn't racist to say "manger en juif".

We all know that nigger are lazy, shitskin are thieves and jews backstabbing shekel seekers. Saying it out loud demonstrates your lake of basic understanding of how the world work.

Here's for you, brainlet:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_New_Clothes

I believe it's called an insult. It's meant to denigrate and belittle. God, you're stupid.

>i'm white

lack**

A subspecies of the human species. Why am I better?:

>higher average intelligence
>intelectual culture
>higher temperament
>white beauty standard
>forethought

Essentially being intellectually, emotionally and spiritually elevated above other species. There's a reason White people have invented modern everything and have created everything for the world while being the worlds racial minority. Life started in Europe, not Africa.

> Nigger intending to sell his kid
> Detroit
can't make this shit up

So you're doing some voodoo shit or something?

>prejudice + power, friend
I realize you think that is racism because you learned that in meme college. The rest of the world has a different definition.

Are you trying to say kikes aren't surreptitious piece of shit? You do your country and ancestors shame.

I was pointing out the ad hominem argument. Are you not the stupid one here?

the rest of the world doesn't have the authority to decide what is and what is not racism like sociology professors do

>proud black
what do you call a proud white?

based greaseman, always thought he was /ourguy/

Oh god that cringy attempt to redefine racism. Atleast have the balls to admit your a racist, dont cower behind words.

>mud people thousands of miles away using rhetoric from the 19th century that was originally intended to remove the native status of Colonial Stock Protestants in the United States so as to allow for a mass influx of cheap factory labor, easily swayed votes, and an ((((ethno-religious diversity)))) that would insulate a ((((certain group)))) from criticism due to the sheer number of groups who operate in a less subtle and overall more brash manner than said ((((certain group))))
oy vey goy not the nativist movement!

If we ever come into a situation where whites are the minorities in western countries, while blacks are in in complete control of everything (as in South Africa), there will be another re-definition from
> prejudice + power
to
> prejudice + melanin
It's as if they were following the motto "it's not hypocrisy if nobody admits it!"

This is gonna piss off all the shitlibs on /r/soccer lol

Why does everyone here always have to 'mean something' with shit they do? He's just a dumb football player.

This is b8

...So... what's wrong with this exactly?

This is different from "blackface" because it's not a stereotype, it's an accurate depiction.

Meanwhile blacks have made movies like White Chicks, and that's not racist?

Someone explain this to me.

White bois have to larp as black in order to get white women

He deleted it and apologized
twitter.com/Q4NIII/status/942509327801372672

did your professor tell you that too? she's wrong.

>Harlem Globetrotters
>NBA

Wrong. The dictionary defines the meaning of a word not some cuck 1984 tier indoctrination “professor”. Me thinks you should try to get a refund for your “education”.

Go back to africa, you smelly nigger. You people do nothing but waste resources. Go be with your cow piss drinking feral niggers

Sorry, this is the apology tweet
twitter.com/AntoGriezmann/status/942509267436888070

The smartest person here lmao

The black man is so fucking fragile

>memeflag
your two contributions to this thread are memery and faggotry. Either engage in the discussion or neck yourself, you simp.

I'm racist as fuck and you're a faggoty nigger

And borderline retarded.

You presume to much user, this faggot is obviously not educated. Probably has Dear White People on his harddrive though

Taken through blood and conquest. Those injins barely inhabited the land, if you want to argue that it was their's in the first place you have a tough cause to prove they weren't just a bunch of migrating nomads who didn't know the size of North America.

Okay. Established ourselves here over 400 years ago. See above comment.

How can black people destroy European legacy? I already fucking answered that in the last post. Just because they adopted White culture at first doesn't mean it's stuck with them all this time. You make it sound like (((gangster rap))) isn't a culture killing abomination. It's literally about (((fucking hoes, getting money and doing drugs.)))

Just because the kikes push everyone towards degeneracy doesn't mean those doing it still aren't at fault.

No that’s the tripe they are passing off in college these days unfortunately. Where do you think this garbagio trash is coming from?

>Taken through blood and conquest.
So...Not native then like the initial brain dead assertion?

You upset about something, Tyrone? Back to africa with you, smelly faggot. You should be sucki g white cock for the fact you're not being necklaced in africa right now. Eat shit, smelly MONKEY!!

>Making it sound like it's bad to be racist

Good goy.

You do know that you “English” aren’t the original natives of England either right?

No the native White population. Stop being a stupid inbred paki.

good. niggers need to fucking grow up and realize nobody but sad cucked whites give a shit about pathetic little bitch feelings... for a bunch of men that posture themselves as being tough all the time they sure act like they're women

>borderline