Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjctjyTrtck
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A mystery

A distraction

Your mom ordered a new dildo.

Alien starship or probe.

check out this insane star citizen jpg rendering of a big rock. IT COULD BE ALIENS!

I knew someone would post this

A piece of rock from an exploded planet.
It is tumbling so its not a ship.
It could destroy the Earth one day if it gets caught in the suns gravitation and goes spinning all around the star system until its inertia becomes stable.

no yo mama

first object to enter our solar system
one of the fastest objects we have ever observed
does a suspicious gravity slingshot around the sun that sends it right by earth
is shaped like an elongated cylinder--unlike any other asteroid or comet ever seen before

probably a rock, but could be aliens

A piece of space debris from some planet that blew up that looks weird. Or Cthulhu is a fagot into butt stuff.

tumbling means nothing. could be intentional, could be it's tumbling after launching miniature drones to enter earth's orbit. could be tumbling because it's a dead starship. probably a rock--but tumbling means nothing either way.

I ordered a spaceship through Amazon. It took a couple of years to arrive, but it's finally here.

It's a dildo yo mama bought from planet X

LONG ROCK BOI

Alium turd

No matter what it is it is very intersting why it behaves like it does.

Depends
1. It's shape is extremely bizarre. No one has ever seen an object in space this elongated.
2. It's density is fucking weird. It's basically stronger than military grade steel.
3. It's spin considering it's speed is... it doesn't make sense. It's spinning on axis once every 8 hours. It came into the solar system a going 20 times faster than our fastest space object, then used the sun to decelerate to loop towards earth
4. It's path.. Like I said came into the solar system at extreme speeds, then the sun gave it a gravity break, it flung it towards earth then curled around earths path around the sun then went back out on path away from the solar system... at extreme speeds.

You put it all together and it's extremely, i mean 1 out of trillion chance it did what it did as an asteroid or it's an alien probe.

Because of the shape, density, path, spin rate, speed, material... It looks like alien probe. The shape would be what you would need for a interstellar transmitter, as well as the material it's made out of.

I'm not a 9/11 was an inside job, I don't think aliens are visiting us on the planet or all that crap. I'm a big skeptic. But for my money

I'm 99.999 certain that's an alien probe

Tumbling means its a rock. A spaceship tumbling makes no sense from a design standpoint.
I guess it could be a dead space ship. But its not a live one.

i already said it three times and no one listens

it was an alien probe

it was sent because we are about to unleash ai

ai will destroy us and will continue destroying the cosmos

they will be forced to stop it

we will be dead either way

there is a reason why space is silent and it is not because it is empty

>Colossal Anal Probe

Could be something, its really interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=tjctjyTrtck

How long will it stay in the solar system?

If your a advanced alien species your going to want camouflage your probes a meteor is a perfect cover we should be doing it to our ones that get sent out the solar system to be cautious of alien threats even if unlikely to happen.

A Negroid.

They're afraid of the power of the spiral.

What ever it was, it's gone now.

I dont see any solar system borders. It stay as long as it wants you bastard boy

Overhyped space turd.

Yourmomma

>"whoa guys we found something in space!!!!"
>"is it a rock?"
>"Yes, but it could be an ~alien~ rock!"
You know at this point I don't think I would even care if it were aliens.

Breakthrough Listen’s radio scan of the object turned up no activity so far. They have only analyzed 10% of the bands yet though (at least as of last Thursday, their most recent announcement).

This.

reddit

Our deaths

I work at the Green Bank. We've run through the Breakthrough tests, but have about 30TB to go.
Let's just say, hold onto your hats on Monday.

>Ou muamua
>Yo mama
>clearly a hoax

I dunno, but it's about the same size shape as another unidentified object that's sitting in a crater on the moon.

it wont broadcast anything

being discovered or communication is not the goal

A reptilian mothership most likely.

"The WAR IN SPACE"
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

Is it a coincidence that the U.S. Military announced the launch of the "Space Corps" this year?
The same time The Pentagon is releasing info on their secret UFO programs?
As Trump continues to clean up the deep state and remnants of the old establishment?
The system is coming down.
(((They're))) control is breaking and the grand truths shall be revealed.

Your announcement to scan the object was also made on a Monday last week. You guys are a media savvy organization. Nothing wrong with that, as long as you deliver results.

New world order globalists in a panic turn to soft alien/secret space program disclosure to get the heat off of themselves

Correct. We've scanned all the civvie bands thus far. But suffice it to say, we found something. More to follow on Monday.

Plz prove or larp

It is our extinction

It's like the fifth taste your tongue has. It's not sweet, sour, salty or bitter. It's like a meaty taste.

How fast is it moving now?

Why did it take so long for us to realize it was nearby?

So it's like it'd use the Sun as a gravitational catapult or something?

If that is so, whatever it was, it was probably just passing through towards somewhere else and couldn't care less about our backwater planet. Which is probably a good thing for us.

I hope this space blunt hits earth and wipes us out

it came for whales but fat people tricked it

amen

Wouldn't an alien probe want to remain stealthy?

We should have shot something at it just to see if it would respond.

Why would an alien probe need to be "intelligent". They could just send a spit ball flying around a specific trajectory that whips around certain stars they want to observe and then look at the content that stuck to it when it makes the return trip. For all we know they can determine if a solar system has life on it just by how their spit ball looks or is acting when it returns.

This, if it would be alien i really dont think they would like to be discovered. I dont think we have the technology to understand it

It is a mineral high velocity penetrator redirected to Earth by the North Koreans.

ayyymen* (not my joke)

Milner's guys are a perfect complement to some of the more eggheaded pure science types here. They definitely want to thrill/captivate/etc.

Wait until it activates and turns back

> why did it take so long?

Because we would rather spend our money blowing up sand people and social programs than becoming a true spacefaring species.

it is stealthy

it used gravity to slingshot past earth

it hasn't broadcast anything

it will be back though but we might already be dead

>More on Monday
Where do I check this? I'm very interested but I don't browse Sup Forums often enough. Any site conclusions are being released in?

is this really the best that podesta can do?

alien dildo

it's nothing the jews have pushed into news to increase star wars pr at release. same as ufo shit.

BLACKED

>then used the sun to decelerate to loop towards earth

In all probability it is not unique. We should assume that everything we see in space is mundane and normal given that the universe is trillions of years old and we have been able to really look out for maybe the last 50 years, and really only in the last 20 since Hubble went up.

Weird shit probably passes through all the time, we just haven't been able to observe it until extremely recently.

It is the sperm of a giant interstellar being looking to fertilise an egg (planet). If it impacts the Earth then the earth will develop into one of these beings and we will either die in the process or live on it like parasites

Sometimes a Rock is just a Rock.

Milner will probably announce through Breakthrough Listen. Expect major media outlets but it'll hit more techie ones first like sciencealert, theverge, etc.
We'll have our own announcement for result replication.

Nothing we can shoot that can catch up with it bucko. This time we are the canoe natives chucking spears at Christopher Columbus’ fleet.

alien attack that missed

its an alien prove designed to do flybys of solar systems , scan and measure all bodies in them and beam the information back to the home system , probably using pulsars for navigation ,star flybys for power and has its exterior coated with materials mimicking the surface of regular asteroids to void detection.

it does basically to star systems what voyager did to planets , using the stars as gravity assists and bouncing from system to system with minimal maneuvers to adjust the gravity assist .

we'll be building similar (but more low-tech) spacecraft within the next 100 years . gaining as much intel as possible on neighboring systems (~25 ly around us) thorough probes and very large imaging devices (like hives of spacecraft acting as one giant telescope).

H-HAYAI

im thinking along the same lines
ever since I heard the news about it i thought aliums

Could be this too if you want to get conspiratorial.
Maybe some Ayy sent that rock at earth but miscalculated.

You know this from all the interstellar space ships you've built.

Some ayys tossed their blunt roach out the window and it just happened to pass us by, very spoopy

Big space rock

but could be aliums

Like everything else in the goddamn universe we discover

Remember when they discovered oceans on far-off moons? Could be aliens! Remember when Voyager's engine started up? Aliens!

You could fart on a telescope and social media would scream about aliens

Show me a naturally occuring rock with a 30-1 aspect ratio.

It cleared the system in only 3 months?. Why cant we space travel if a rock can go that fast

The first abbo boomerang, we have no idea how powerful they waz

Save this opinion and remember it fondly.
Tomorrow, the world changes.

tyrannids!

You fucking retards don't see all the "UFO" and and other shit at same time as star wars opens and see no (((coincidences)))?

>oumaumau
>ohmama
Yall got trolled by a cripple

>Advance alien race sent a rock from another star system to attack earth
>Miscalculated
pick one

Looks like a joint to me...
Blaze it fagets

Tumbling literally means it isn't a rock.

Physics doesn't allow an object to tumble for very long in the vacuum of space, eventually it will reach a balanced spin.

Tumbling literally means something happened relatively recently to cause an imbalance of the object. I.E. slowing thrusters or a probe.

Core fragment of earth sized planet that once orbited supernova or something.

Try some common sense. If there was anything alive in there it would be like living in an active washing machine.

it didnt take time to realize its nearby we just happen to have stumbled upon it . the current hypothesis is there's hundreds\thousands of similar interstellar objects in the system right now.

this one is very likely alien because of its shape , likelyhood of it being natural and maintaining this shape though its formation and lifetime is very small.

it was going 80km/s at perahelion , its probably around 30\40 something km/s now.

It was moving around 180,000 km/h

The Bogdanoffs know.