Is this true Sup Forums? Do we have girl problems?

>inb4 fuck off roasty

I'm a man.

>inb4 betabux faggot

This isn't about Alt-Thots.

I'm talking about normal girls that seem to genuinely attracted to right wing men, online and offline.
I've noticed that a lot of us, myself included, push them away rather viciously, finding endless excuses to reject them when they show interest.
When no immediate fault can be found, we will sometimes start explaining to them why women are automatically untrustworthy bio-vampires and that we don't want any kind of relationship with them.

But we NEED to fucking breed and we can't breed with each other...
What exactly is going on here? do a lot of us have Borderline Personality Disorder or something?
Are we pushing people away to avoid being hurt?

What's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/youtube.com/watch?v=IaUhR-tRkHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youre an incel thats afraid of getting hurt and still thinks he can trade his virginity for a girls despite having nothing else to offer her so you lash out at women as to reject them before they reject you.

>I'm talking about normal girls that seem to be* genuinely attracted to right wing men, online and offline.

Fixed.

Are you autistic? I can't imagine a scenario where a girl likes you and you go, "lol ok but did you know your entire gender consists of untrustworthy bio-vampires?"

Betabux fag. Shadilay!!!!

that doesnt make any sense

Here's the problem dumb faggot. I'm not a virgin. I've had sex.
Incels don't get attention. I do. A lot of us do. We regularly reject very pretty girls and girls that play along.

>I'm talking about normal girls that seem to genuinely attracted to right wing men, online and offline
What in the fuck are you talking about?

there is a 0% chance that some who types like you do has ever seen a vagina

>I've noticed that a lot of us, myself included, push them away rather viciously, finding endless excuses to reject them when they show interest.
not sure that goes for right wing women but I believe that men do that with nice women

men reject the nice women who would be good wives, and instead go for the sexy women who are full of shit and also assholes.

men have an asshole syndrome I think, and not women

>I've noticed that a lot of us, myself included, push them away rather viciously, finding endless excuses to reject them when they show interest.
while I cant exactly say you should want any woman here in particular given how you view us involved in politics, I can tell you that the tits or gtfo meme has put you in a real bind since

Any woman who agress to show her tits online is a whore and is worthy of no respect
any woman who refuses is not a woman
ergo the only women pol encounters for the most part from their perspective will be whores. this is the inevitable mathmatics that this meme enforces on the general board perception and probably does contribute harshly.

Not only that, but pol men parrot that shit about women attention whoring and acting like their opinions matter because theyre women shitposting screencaps, when in reality anyone who spends 5 minutes here knows posting your gender is a good way to get people to think less of your opinions, not more, given the attitude against female mental equality here.

In short, you've done goofted, but depending on how you view this board and who should be here this is either a terrible mistake or a happy accident. I'll leave you to figure that out.

I'm saving my virginity for marriage, i'm 32 and still waiting

You'd be surprised the things I've said, written, read and heard.
It's a real problem.

Maybe part of it is that we don't want to settle down or become weakened before the coming battle. Relationship guys are so fucking pathetic.

>inb4 Then treat women like shit the way niggers and arabs do!

Niggers and arabs are fucking reject losers who create shit countries. Not even niggers and arabs want to live in nigger and arab countries. Their "way" is not our way.

But what the fuck is our way?

>0% chance that some who types like you do

Clearly your mothers vag should never have been seen

I am unironically a 21 year old virgin who has had one girlfriend in my life, and that was long distance and lasted a month. I would say that since I'm this far along I'll just save myself for marriage but how the fuck do I get a wife if I can't get a GF?

english not your first language?

>but what is our way
so far as I can tell your way is forcing us to submit and either acknowleding the hardship or pretending we're all going to be happy because of it. All other opinions are so minority they don't really matter.

you buy your unicorn fedora yet?

"Thotgate" was 90% a Shill thing.

The other 10% were the Roosh/MGTOW faggots.

>Are we pushing people away to avoid being hurt?
oh and I suppose I should add it's partially this too. marriage is fucking broken, and needs to be rectified immediately, dirvorce with no fault or more preferably, no financial obligation upon divorce, respecting of prenups, etc. etc. This shit has to change because people do get burnt on marriage. And those same people don't feel like being pressured into a divorce situation and will respond with hostility.

Sup Forums would never say this to a 2D girl, fucking fake news

nyet. but I did get some new shoes that aren't falling apart. I'll save the hat for when i stop being a neet. despite the irony.

Look it's an alt right tranny lmao white people...

Don't worry you are not an actual woman so you can't have actual children nutbag.

At work I shoved off the attention of 2 really hot girls who I could just tell, were normie type whores probably. This got the attention of other girls at work who were more proper. I now date one. Because she could tell I had standards and told me so later and was impressed I refused the attentions of sluts. It makes the decent girls want you. Take my word for it.

fidelity does matter to women imho but since I'm gay I try not to comment on it since I cant reliably give any opinion not biased becuase of bishitery. it's nice to see it does work to some extent for straights too.

There comes a point where there's at least a low level visceral revulsion that keeps one from being too close to a female.

I see this all the time, of course you won't get a gf if you don't go out of your house.
You can ask girls out in public, to help you deal with the fear of rejection.
You can ask slootes out at the bar.
You can also use tinder to help you figure out how to talk to women.
Etc

>caring about filthy 3dpd
>current aeon
plebs

I fixed it. Possibly, but it could be because bitches are much more disposable in the long run whereas a nice girl is someone you don't want to hurt. Sometimes I reject girls simply because I don't want to hurt them.

>Any woman who agress to show her tits online is a whore and is worthy of no respect
>any woman who refuses is not a woman

It's a catch 22 I suppose. I've seen that a lot.

>Not only that, but pol men parrot that shit about women attention whoring and acting like their opinions matter because theyre women

But it is kind of attention whoring, but the thing is, how else do they signal this shit to guys they want to be with?
I think part of the issue is that it inverts attentions away from male group solidarity against an enemy and makes men start to think and operate as individuals. When guys compete for limited resources, they get hateful.

>In short, you've done goofted, but depending on how you view this board and who should be here this is either a terrible mistake or a happy accident. I'll leave you to figure that out.

what do you mean?

Jesus Christ can anyone please just fucking talk about the subject instead of attacking the person typing it and vice versa?

Who fucking gives a shit, either write something worth reading or move on.

>unironically advocating for tinder
The absolute state of this place.

tits or gtfo is because your sex shouldn't fucking matter here, it is the most purely egalitarian condition possible. We don't know if you're a snarpblox from beaglerock 7, male, female, or some kind of high functioning chinese room. That information isn't relevant. What's relevant is the discussion and points you make, not your sex.

If you're fucking stupid enough to show your tits, you'll be called a whore because you are. You're trying to buy attention with your gender; it's prostitution and we recognize that and know how little you have to offer outside it.

tits or gtfo helps keep this place from being infested with idiot attention whoring women using their gender as a shield for their stupid shitty ideas

Don't like it? Stay anonymous and post your stupid shitty ideas so they'll be taken at face value without your sex being attached to it.

While that's a thing for incels, those of us who have been parasitized a few times know where that goes.

This
Fuck thots
Sup Forums is meant to be a 2D & ona nationalism board

WHAts an aeon senpai ^-^

You see a vagina whenever you look in the mirror.

If you want a good gf/wife you look where you expect to find them.

If you go to a bar, or tinder, expecting to find decent women; you've fucked yourself before you even started

There's nothing wrong with using it for the sole purpose of practice.

1/5

>36
>never had a gf

The generations before us made a complete mockery of marriage and tried to destroy gender roles. I'm a victim of really terrible social engineering.

Jesus christ. Dude, grow up. We bash each other here for the stupidest shit along with all our pretense of 'intellect'. So some anons whined up on Sup Forums bitching about women. Not that uncommon, I had to figure women out myself. So they bitch a little and act not very manly. So fucking what. A man who has legitimate trouble figuring out females NEEDS to separate himself from them, GET HIS SHIT STRAIGHT, then get back out there. That is simply how men work. And it's why there are any 'good' men out there period.

The one and only point your post has is that women need to be treated better, cause it just ain't your fault, cause men would just be happy if women had it easier, cause men are bad.

Get off your high horse little missy. You come to an area, mostly dominated by males, who are obviously not the most social by any means, who obviously appreciate being able to talk to one another as just anonymous, and you berate them for women not having it better? Internet badass here.

Also you got the tit or gtfo rule completely wrong. Your post is the exact reason why that rule was ever thrown around in the first place. You speaks like some 20 year old women's studies major's idea of how they think men act. But I promise you, you just sound like some 12 year old douche bag trying to prove how wise beyond his years he is.

t. fat fucking roasie mad that the beta boys won't spend their money and attention on her anymore
Kill yourself

>fuck off roasty

>giving a shit about 3D women

What exactly is a palatable way to signal to a right-wing man that you're interested in him if he automatically is amenable to Jewish propaganda?

If I'm a reticent woman who's prospects align with a right-wing man but he's convinced all women are salacious and live profligate lives, How're we supposed to convince them if they refuse to ruminate upon the alternative to what pol perpetuates?

Betas and orbiters aside, right-wing hostility is detrimental to the breeding environment.

I’m a fairly attractive guy, I work out to keep In good shape. I get plenty of girl attention, mostly deadbeat, unmotivated job holders like servers, cashiers and single mothers . I really can’t be bothered by them, they are just looking for a man to take them in and provide.

I’m not here on this world to support someone else’s son, to care for a woman who’s still a child and to work my ass off to provide a woman the buying power to keep me a slave to name brands.

Ok, what are your thoughts on the matter?

>But it is kind of attention whoring,
the point isn';t weather its attention whoring, everything on this site is attention whoring, its a social environment and people want their (you). its no secret that when the yous where removed people asked for them back immedaitely,

the problem is that these men seem to not be able to control themselves around women by not giving them special treatment, that or theyre off their rockers, because theres no way attaching "I'm a girl" " a dyke" "a roastie" etc etc would ever make someone respect their opinion, therefore anyone who posts references to their gender is doing so because they don't care, or they know you get trolled by it. Speaking as the one board that embraced horsefuckery and the grow the fuck up mentality we enforce when people cry about someone ruining a thread or discussion because someone posted a cute horse, I can tell you this is just a meme that was meant to create lulz and aquire tits. there was never some special or good reason for it to be there unless your goal is to, as i said earlier, do the exact thing you seem concerned about; create a masculine only space and ridicule and shame women into hiding.

>When guys compete for limited resources, they get hateful.
I really don't see a difference at all. the thread topic has more to do with behavior. I get warm posts in psi op threads for example.

>what do you mean?
I mean that if your goal is to create a board where women feel absolutely rejected from being here at all, then perpetuating the tits or gtfo meme is fine. It's an accident and it has reprecussions that aren't necissarily good for pols perception, but it does keep most of the women who want to be here quiet and larping as men. OTOH if you want women to be here and presumably trust the board enough to start relationships then it is mainly harmful.

should I get a gf Sup Forums? I'm not feeling too bad about not having one. But I'm a 21 year old virgin. I dated a girl freshman year which was fun, but it ended due to being long-distance.

will i regret it later? I'm don't look too bad, I think I could find a cutie if I searched and put myself out there. But I'm currently not putting myself out there.
Will I regret this? Should I start searching for a cutie while I'm college? will i regret leaving college without having sexual relations?

thanks for reading my blog lads

>man who has legitimate trouble figuring out females NEEDS to separate himself from them, GET HIS SHIT STRAIGHT, then get back out there
This is how I feel myself. Not that my opinion holds any weight

Daily reminder that if you frequently use platforms like kikebook, twatter, instagroid, plebbit, dumblr, turder, snapshit and such, you are a damn normalfaggot and should remove your existence from imageboards.

>it is the most purely egalitarian condition possible.
leave it to the leaf to not get it
no dumbass, women are not respected here so the only outcome to saying "I'm a girl" is for your opinion to matter less, therefore you're acting like an autist and screetching whenever someone qualifies their post and saying "well I'm a woman so maybe i'm just tripping, but heres some shit i think" it makes you look like a total ass monkey who doesn't understand cause and effect when you cry about how we're trying to "win points" by posting about our nipples.

>What exactly is a palatable way to signal to a right-wing man that you're interested in him
when you catch his eye, give a non creepy smile

>How're we supposed to convince them if they refuse to ruminate upon the alternative to what pol perpetuates?
you dont, move on

I don't know about you niggers, but I've been married 8 years.

>women attracted to right wing men

Pretty much non-existant. The only ones that do exist do this only for the counter culture appeal.
The majority of women will still follow the norm no matter what, ie : marrying a good leftist cuck who provides for them while they fuck niggers on the side.

Only a fool would ever believe any woman can have any kind of strong political belief of her own, and not just be a follower of the general opinion.

>Jesus christ. Dude, grow up.
why dont you grow up? why do you always respond with aping to any clinical assessment that might reflect badly upon you?
what high horse?

sounds like you want a man

is she a whore?

get a girl and marry her, college is the only time you will ever be exposed to thousands of girls that you could marry. If you dont find your wife there, you will regret it. Look for one who is getting her mrs degree

> I can tell you this is just a meme that was meant to create lulz and aquire tits.
Are you fucking retarded?
There is no way everyone on this site does not know why tit or gtfo came about.

Bitch look at yourself. You are making up lore about Sup Forums in order to make yourself seem like a victim. This is why guys get pissed off at women. Stupid shit like this.

Yes.

Many of the guys here have literally no social skills but dedicate so much time to larping as Alpha males who are going to control women. Forever virgins need to just drop the topic. You fuckers know who you are. You need to accept your place as the bottom 10% of our race and follow your superiors. Maybe you can meme, but you can't actually lead anything revolving around social order. Stick to what you're good at.

No, I understood what you meant, I'm just saying that doesn't happen. There are no right wing girls who are out looking for right wing men.

whatever you do do not get married, get a ceremonial marriage. actual marriages are worse than worthless.

there is someone for everyone user

>always
Ok, you had me going for awhile. Nice job.

Perhaps, but unlike Tyrone and Ahmed we at least build comfy societies.
It's not that we don't want to be nice, it's just that lots of women don't like nice, and we have this massive contempt for women and the shitty subversive things they do.
Sometimes if I see an attractive girl I will purposefully look away to deny her attention.

I think feminism is in part responsible for this. It's encouraged lots of women to become completely obnoxious and stunted as people and there is some grim satisfaction to be found in denying them a source of power. The thought of 30+ girls hitting the wall and discovering that they have burned all their bridges is really funny, but at the same time it represents a massive failure for our race and society.

Meanwhile the animal freaks breed and breed.

Nope, I know what I’m worth and I see the way women look at me. I’ve been in a few long term relationships and I see how women change, how much they change you. They want to “fix” you even if nothing is wrong, they always nick pick at something trivial and eventually if you allow them, you turn into someone they simply don’t like. Very rarely a woman will let you be yourself. If I wanted a man I wouldn’t be in this thread and my life would probably be easier.

>There is no way everyone on this site does not know why tit or gtfo came about.
oh boy here we go, another loser who thinks this is a video game and high scores go to women.
>You are making up lore about Sup Forums in order to make yourself seem like a victim
no I'm explaining why behavior has certain outcomes. you're just acting like a twat because you can't handle the consiquences of those outcomes.

>typing like you aren't an illiterate retard means you're a virgin

Wew

That meme is just to prevent muh vagina being used as an argument or to sway perception. Unless it is central to your argument or story no one need to know your gender, therefor if you add that information with no impetus to have done so you are either seeking attention or using it disingenuously to shift perception of your argument.

How about no.

>lol you virgin
ahah epic banter bro

maybe a trap is more to your liking then? you seem to want a female that behaves like a male

I'm not even thinking about marriage currently. I wouldn't get married to anyone I didn't know for more than 3-4 years. I'm just thinking about finding a girl. Is college really the last time I'll be able to find a cutie? Will I regret my decisions to not indulge in whoritude?

One thing I've noticed is how people claim to want to change society and get women to stop acting like whores. Yet, if you find out that someone slept with someone you don't like you try and hold it over their heads. If this movement were genuine it would offer both men and women redemption and a safe haven. It should offer people an escape for their old life that they are tired of.

youre going to die alone with that attitude, sorry cant help you

this

I dunno about any big conspiracy or anything, I just find it frustrating when you get these annoying hot girls making big shekels of shit that guys have been doing for years for free.
It's in a sense, a result of our success, it's a massive rising fire that we've started, it took time but it keeps growing and growing and naturally women are attracted to the winners, but at the same time, which one of us is going to get to pound that ass?
It won't be most of us, that's for fucking sure.

Aryan victory =/= an escape from the contest for these arrogant sex cows, it just means that we prevent ourselves and our civilisations from collapsing into complete ruin and faeces.

>Perhaps, but unlike Tyrone and Ahmed we at least build comfy societies.
for you.
>It's not that we don't want to be nice, it's just that lots of women don't like nice, and we have this massive contempt for women and the shitty subversive things they do.
don't blame you, I just don't see a way for it to work consensually. you want us to have far less power than just about any woman would be comfortable with. Getting us to agree to that would probably honestly be a waste of time.

> It's encouraged lots of women to become completely obnoxious and stunted as people and there is some grim satisfaction to be found in denying them a source of power.
there's definately a lot of divide and conquer tactics yes. I think sjws act more or less the same way, + victim martryr dome feelings when they are vindicated by behavior spreading through the internet. Really the worst thing you can do for these sjws is cut them off because it's like a cult, and they encourage these bitches to burn all their bridges for the slightest racism or non pcism to enforce control over them

but that's just reality. I'm not going out and rescuing every scientologist from being screwed any more than you should feel compelled to rescue thots.

For more information on manipulative groups, I recommend this video.
unv.is/youtube.com/watch?v=IaUhR-tRkHY

Not interested in cock m8, skirt or no skirt a guy with a dick and balls is still a guy.

>That meme is just to prevent muh vagina being used as an argument or to sway perception. Unless it is central to your argument or story no one need to know your gender, therefor if you add that information with no impetus to have done so you are either seeking attention or using it disingenuously to shift perception of your argument.
nother retard detected
adding a vagina to an arguement is a mark against the arguement.

men achieve leverage as they age, women lose it. Men can always out compete younger men for their women, men in this movement have decided they want virgins and the best among them will get them. If you really want redemption for roasties, then pair them up with the neets in this movement. Both have made bad choices in their own ways.

you want a women who acts, behaves, thinks, etc like a man which doesnt exist. Just accept your gay but attracted to women and date traps or accept that women are not men and they are not your equal, that you can never let your gaurd down around them, will have to take care of them, etc.

you need to improve and fix yourself. women will flock to you when you actually have your shit together and have something to offer. Eat healthy, go to the gym, get a job, etc.

Okay, but "well i'm a woman so maybe..." isn't relevant even in your situation. It bases no facts other than spouting out that you have a vagina.

>this whole thread
lol

I've met a few Sup Forumslsters and I've gotten serious gay vibes from more than half of them even though all of them claimed to be hetero. It's ok guys I literally dated a skinhead for a while. The sex was ok but he had other issues (problem drinker being one) which is why I broke it off with him.

Wrong. This is brainlet thinking. We are acting longitudinally. If some girl fucked a nigger, she is tainted and we MUST shame her endlessly. Not because any one girl getting blacked is a big deal, but to prevent the behavior in the future. Women respond to social shaming very strongly. By making it more pervasive we increase the chances it will prevent the behavior. By giving them all a pass it just means the behavior is fine as long as presto-chango repent later. No thanks.

Yeah, you can fuck right off you retarded newfag. I said the same thing you did, only you restated it in a profoundly more unintelligent way.

jfc, i never knew how huge her pussy was. You could fist her with work gloves on, but those vines might tangle you up and entrap you

Did you get lost on your way to /r9k/?
Also, >we

I agree with this general sentiment and its honestly why I have a hard time concieving of being welcomed in any society pol builds, and I say that as a virgin. ugly dykling and contraversial opinions aside though, there is a very real problem with your arguement that I have to take devils advocate for.

For this not to be a death sentence for betas, marriage, specifically divorce reform is required for it to work at all, otherwise you are setting up the new redemption to fail. you have to think about what would logically happen on the macro and it doesn't look pretty without marriage being easy to drop (no financial raping) and or hard to abandon (no no fault divorce)

Which is where tits or GTFO comes from you flaming dickbag. It's to strongly discourage said idiocy. When someone plays the woman card, they want thier ideas to stand behind thier gender.

i think its more that they bought into the feminist fantasy of women being no different from men and being shocked to find out that women are completely different, but still want to hold onto the fantasy that they will one day find one that is equal to them. sad, really

no you didn't, you made the arguement that posting that you have a vagina is trying to earn respect and subvert the arguement by calling on some special privlage. that's retarded. repainting it wont make it not retarded

>it's not relevant
who cares? are ponies relevant?
no, ponies are not relevant.
is anime relevant?
no anime is not relevant
stop being such an insuferable autist that gets triggered over something so stupid.

>When someone plays the woman card, they want thier ideas to stand behind thier gender.
lol no.
>Which is where tits or GTFO comes from
also no, I'm not going to repeat myself, go read the posts that explain why this is bullshit.

I don't really think it's a Sup Forums specific problem but just a natural consequens of Sup Forums's anonymous image board culture.
Long before Sup Forums even existed using your gender to reap (you)s was heavily looked down upon by everyone no matter the board. It's not surprising that it carried over to Sup Forums.

>he's too dumb to even discern what I typed
Color me surprised. Learn to type you sub-human animal. That looks like garbage and gives the impression you're uneducated trash.

Buttmad

kek, nice image, unfortunately I dont see a point to typing nice and succinctly when you can't even comprehend something as basic as no, revealing your gender is not worth getting tilted about unless you're trying to set up a secret male only club

Marry Asian men. They have the family oriented dispositions, financial and occupation cohesion that permits his woman to revert can to a dignified domestic role.

White breeding stock is the equivalent of black males these days. I'll concede sexual attraction and white children for a husband who is inherently superior intellectually without the rampant misgyony.

thing is most of Sup Forums has grown out of this, while boards like pol retain it.