THE FUCKING COPS IN SWEDEN

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN LIVE WITH YOURSELF

SURELY SOME HAVE KIDS, DO YOU WANT SWEDEN TO FUCKING FALL INTO RAPE IN AND RUIN

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY STAND BY AND WATCH THIS OR EVEN ACTIVELY HELP IN THE INVASION

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MINDSET...PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ylOwLOKTTbI
youtube.com/watch?v=bpq6xtXwTIo
friatider.se/bechir-rabanis-familj-vi-har-inga-svar-nu
friatider.se/medborgarjournalisten-bechir-rabani-d-d-efter-aschberg-bes-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because the police in sweden are agents of ZOG hell bent on eradicating the white race

the police are not your friends

Muslims don't even see our women as human.

Can confirm, 100% true

A-user... I

The sick side of Sweden is winning. They want to be dominated, raped, and murdered by their invaders because that's their sexual fetish.

>poured lighter fluid in her vagina and set it on fire
THE DAY OF THE ROAST IS UPON US
ROASTIES BTFO

If they set her vagina on fire while she was being raped wouldn't they have lit their dick on fire too?

Do you know anyone in the police force? How do they just not care?

Think the point would be that even if they did care there's nothing they can do.

Time to defund the police. When they are defunded, they are disbanded or too small to follow up crime. When they are too small to follow up crime, they won't get you for offing the Jews who brought in the Muslim invaders. If they try, sue for discrimination and misuse of resources. While all this is going on, get your people inside the police force to destroy forensic evidence or plant it against Jews.

This is getting out of hand man. Guys...what can we as a civ do about these enemy governments across the west?

That doesn't fit the jewish agenda user, why would msm cover it?

Someone retweet this to pewdiepie it’s about time he made a video about his mess of a homeland, could reach a wide audience redpilling the youth.

I hope they call in the military. Shit would spin out of control so fast since a huge number of service members hate immigrants and would shoot at them for anything.

Can confirm since I serve. We are ready to start burning these arabs in the street. We even openly talk about it, putting boots on the ground so to say.

>sverige Get your shit together för fan!...

Jesus Christ. Pure evil, if true. Fucking hell.

can you realistically see a shift of policy in sweden in the future?

how much shit will you take before your state does anything?

Wypipo are paying the price for the centuries of subhuman crimes they commited against their fellow man.

It will only get worse for you. Feelsgoodman.

Why won't you do anything? The military has to stabilize the country when the government is failing. It's your duty. The military must take over, seize the power and remove the parasites from the government and country.

Google Junko Furuta.

sweden needs to accelerate this. Normies will support diversity until sweden becomes a literal 3rd world country. At this rate all of the west will fall at around the same time. If sweden quadruples their migrant quota we could see a total collapse in 5 to 10 yrs. Sweden you're our only hope

I would give almost anything to see that happening
>tfw you may never see SWEDEN NO threads

It's time for Swedish men to rise up. Little girls can't defend themselves and they're raping their vaginas and setting on them on fire.
The men need to rise up now, and kick some serious ass. Because no one else is going to. And it's their responsibility now. Government won't help.

THey were just trying to sterilize. Whats the problem?

Most likely a muslim girl who had slept around with real swedes and the muslim boys found out.

Don't forget the enablers and race mixers. Imagine if they were all sent to a 'diverse' cordon off section of the country. That would be justice. Let them enjoy getting raped and murder. I would laugh.

Hope the father goes on a killing spree. Fuck god damn mudslims.

Sounds hot

White people aren't a fucking monolith. What about Africans eating babies and and children to cure their aids ? What's their comeuppance?

Wouldn't they get insta stomped by the rest of the (((progressive))) European union?

The good US of A would stop that. Just look at South Africa.

I really doubt any European soldiers would be motivated to attack Sweden, even if their governments tried to force them.

What are they gonna do? Invade Sweden? Don't be silly. EU is weak as fuck

Sweden fixes Swedish problems; Americans fix American problems. No doubt that this is a tragic year, but getting all lefty activist only wastes time.

Sweden is fucked up.

Also reminds me of the song OH Oh your sex is on fire

Coup time Sven

can someone g8ve me a good source of info on that reporter who was killed in sweden the other day that was investigayting the ruling media moguls? i think someone detached from sweden should pick up the torch that fell from his hand. their media is a powerful tool of swedish cultural slaying, and its a good place too strike if the goal is to expose

youtu.be/ylOwLOKTTbI

Might makes right, and the EU is all talk.

This

I havent found one single newspaper or media reporting on this yet.

No se rick...

hahah nazi roastie btfo. there is literaly 90% chance she was right wing antisemite islamophobe and now she got fucking REKT

NOW IS THE TIME TO SPEAK UP LADIES

What are you talking about?

Russia and China helped and is still helping the black regime in South Africa.

that's not even remotely humorous, retard

HAHAHAHA
ROASTIE ROASTED

>the police are not your friends
yeah, no shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=bpq6xtXwTIo

They did it afterwards. This is the same psychology that is behind acid attacks. It is all about denying that woman to another man.

He was a Syrian-Palestinian (but spoke fluent Swedish) who supported ethno-nationalist Swedes.

it kind of is. lmao whitey btfo first she got bbc later she got bbq

Any other source pls?

I do not think it will be some peaceful, utopian way of solving this catastrophy we have in Sweden and in the rest of Europe.

I mean, I get payed to learn myself and others to kill ”an enemy”. Some says it is supposed to be the r u s s i a n s. But most of us in the military know that this is not true.

The real threat and enemy is the arab population and the blacks. Most of these are muslim.

In my unit, as in any other here in Sweden, almost no woman serve, no muslim serve and no black serve. It is around 90% white men in the fighting units. If you include the navy and the civilians hired you get a higher percentage of women and lower IQ people - immigrants such as arabs, blacks and former yugoslavs.

So to answer your question - most white men in the military cares for his country and only needs some motivation and a written order to start this cleanse.

This has to keep happening every day, then maybe roasties will recant their refugees welcome stance.

In other news, roasties father invites rapists in for tea and lets them move in their daughters room.

Swedish people are pathetic cucks, let the whole country suffer and burn

I can't wait to see Europe turn into a pile of rubble and dead bodies, and this time America won't give them shit to rebuild. Fuck Europe

friatider.se/bechir-rabanis-familj-vi-har-inga-svar-nu

friatider.se/medborgarjournalisten-bechir-rabani-d-d-efter-aschberg-bes-k

What a normie he is if that makes his blood boil, Swedes have been voting for this culture for decades and they finally reached their goal - South Africa tier butchery.

Dude you REALLY need a competent general to organize a coupe against the government.
Is THE ONLY way.

>SURELY SOME HAVE KIDS, DO YOU WANT SWEDEN TO FUCKING FALL INTO RAPE IN AND RUIN

The interesting thing is that of all the normies I've talked to, Those with children are the ones that are the most cucked.

It is so weird, you would think that they would be the most enraged of all... but no.

A friend thinks the explanation to this phenomenon is that "parents can't afford to lose their job or social network, so they dare not say what they really think".

we need Trump to start bringing it up

>The real threat and enemy is the arab population and the blacks.
the real threat is a lot more insidious and deep routed into all of western society

As I wrote to the netherland user, we are under strict observation. They probably have someone watching me or my buddies. We are not political dissidents nor terrorists, we only care for our people and their well-being.

I think you understand, but then again, would I be in charge of a larger unit - I would give the order.

Lol that never happened

Well, at least they oven'ed their own niglets

Some harsh economic sanctions, perhaps?
I just don't see the (((powers that be))) putting up with that shit.

>centuries of subhuman crimes they commited against their fellow man.

You mean shit everyone was doing, and would still be doing without white people?

You condemn white people with moral standards created by white people.

i'm afraid and bewildered at how sweden is handling itself.

The "ladies" have already spoken on this matter.

Fuck this cringy faggot. Someone post his israel tweet.

It's cool, nobody was expecting any help from a country with twice as bad demographics.

They are very competent and skilled, but I do sense that due to military hierchy structure, they will not stand out.

Soldiers can stand out, but they can also be fired for it.

You always care for others right? Well some assholes only cares for saving their own skin. Pathetic!

just wait for me to leave okay?

i havent even touched a blonde bitch yet

I honestly don't get why more swedes aren't moving up north. I moved up here a couple of years ago and I'm telling you, it's like a different nation

>poured lighter fluid in her vagina and set it on fire
FLAMING QUEEFS

kek
this shit is hilarious, keep up with the good work

Dude I would never do this to an animal. They do this to every white person just ask any south African farmer.

How's Belarus doing you don't hear much about you.

Europe doesn't even belong to Europeans anymore. Fuck off and die, take the rest of your weak pathetic Eurocucks with you too.

Remember when Trump was called a lunatic child by EVERY media outlet because of his "last night in Sweden" comment?
How pathetic is the West.

>commie humour
show us your flag retard

godspeed, sven. our thoughts are with you.

Its just weak bait to make you leafbros look bad, ignore him

Nationalists' biggest mistake is this laughable white knighting, you couldn't get cucked like that if you only stated you're protecting your country for yourself.

>Be Sweden
>Abandon God
>Accept your own self inflicted genocide
>Suck-start your own cultural shotgun
>La fin

>on MY streets
As if it isn't their streets too. As if it's your degenerate cunt they want to protect and not their own wives and daughters. The fucking entitlement on these thots, I swear.

You do it. I'm kinda interested now.

Maybe tweet this back at Peter and ask him why he is still silent on the (((MSM)))

nothing interesting happens here

Daily reminder most women are scared of being raped and that the media will promote women who claim that swedish men are making them scared
the media uses this tactic not against the men but against women, if women think no other woman is scared of migrant rapes she will conform so the media MUST push them to be unafraid and to carry on as normal

Dont trust the media

I choose not to believe this story, for my own mental sanity.

Exactly
The fatties completely fucked us with sanctions and helped force us to end Apartheid
For this I will forever hate the American gubmint

Hahaha as if you were in any better situation

why? did something like this happened in USSR?

We don't need sources where we're going

This kind of thing wont work in Europe. Everything is regulated and Power is never concentrated but finely divided by the Institutions. Also Europeans respect authority. There will never be an uproar in financially stable times. Only if the population truly suffers there might be a chance that this happens. But not if there is enough food and money for entertainment and housing/transport.

The new Arbys swede and fried cum sandwich. Artisan meat slow roasted in its own hole. Braised with the semen of 7 rapefugees. Their diet of hummus and gyro and shawerma giving it just that certain taste Anyone ever see what the Obamas used to eat? It didn't look like human food. Trump may be a pig but he's my pig.

(checked)

Everyone helped the black regime in South Africa. The prison guy/terrorist commie Mandela is huge hero everywhere.

Swedish military coup when?