Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo

It's finally over if anyone cares. It actually had a nice happy ending. Here are the gook scans.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/VnGReeJTUdE

I hate it.

Why? I was expecting it to end like the author's previous work. The only thing I do dislike is how unnecessarily long this series went on for.

cute chapter after having only watched the anime

Shiraishi a cute!

I stopped caring after it repeated the second time.

so how many chapters is it and how close are the scans to the raws? Wanted to read it but i dont want to have to wait 3000years.gif to read something

>witch hat with wedding dress
Why does this work so well? Also girls voiced by Saori Hayami simply can't stop winning

It's a total of 243 chapters. The scans are at 242, so it's pretty much caught up.

>Nene married worst boy.

I'm mad, I was hoping she will get with Tamaki.

>gook scans
I can't read this shit where my 日本語 at

They seem happy together but yeah, Nene deserved a lot better

Did she kiss anyone else besides the MC in the manga?

Yes, but it was the MC in her body who kissed one of the guys to swap bodies in the beginning if I remember correctly. On her own she never did anything or showed interest in another guy.

>On her own she never did anything or showed interest in another guy.

She seemed to be somewhat interested in that boipussy for one panel. But then again, who can resist traps?

SLUT

>a Hayamin voiced character won an MC bowl
Dark we live in.

My thoughts exactly.

how old are they?

Looks like I'm going to have to disable ublock NOT.

Best girl Asuka ends up alone.

nice

Not for long

So what is this manga even about? Something about the mystery of switching bodies when kissing?

chunni high schoolers' hijinks

Is there romance shenanigans involved? I'm debating whether or not its worth reading, the art looks good.

did blue haired twin tail loli end up with someone?

Epilogue was nice. Looks like it wrapped up everything well, especially compared to Yankee-kun.

They should have done the kiss with the witch hat in the opening.

How the hell was Shihara the creator of witches when they have a ceremony to pass down witches powers and it's a well known urban legend implying it's been around for quite a while

This. For a while there, I really thought she was going to push her with Tamaki. In the end I just couldn't like Ushio much.

This needs updating.

Nene has purple hair though.

Did titties get with anyone?

downloading this but i can only find decent downloads up to ch 242 at fucking mangatraders

theres 60 fucking chapters not in bulk volume format and i cant download multiple files

where the fuck can i find a better alternative

I FUCKING hate it.

Is she the one in the student council? If so, she ends up with Kurosaki.

Shiraishi is boring.

He hates it.

Not everything. It was implied before that something happened between Miyamura and Kurosaki in the past and that's why Kurosaki has feelings for him, but it was never resolved.

whata surprise ham

where do i get the scans?

i tried mangatraders but every individual chapter i downloaded was corrupt

The secret club.

help an user out m8

i dont want to have to go to some fishy ass manga reader site

Just wait a bit, they will be out on kissmanga soon

Oh wait, they are out already

i can read it on manga traders to.

the issue is i want to download to have on me.

How can one person be so bad at knowing pacing or when to end a manga?

Its translated by crunchyroll

Only way to download them is via madokami

I am gonna save you some time.
The story reached it natural conclusion years ago, but it still went on a year or 2 past that.

i never learned how to use irc.

guess ill learn today