Why is Mecca turning into Vegas? How is this not absolutely haram?

Why is Mecca turning into Vegas? How is this not absolutely haram?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajj#Modern_crowd-control_problems
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Muslims like objects, like jews and niggers.

They try to make it look like sauron's tower on purpose? lol

Because Islam is dying, thank god.

muslims literally got tricked into worshiping satan. they're not the smartest bunch

I can't see it somehow. It may mutate, but so far those retards are outbreeding even niggers. If there's no natural disaster or war comming, then only genocide can stop them, degeneracy will only encourage them to breed more.

It is extremely haram. Lots of fundie dunecoons hate the Saudi rulers and what they have done.

I didn't say that muslims as a cultural group was dying. It's their faith that is.

The real problem with muzzie immigration has always been their ass backwards culture and lack of education, and only recently has their retarded shit been tied up on religion. It is dissappearing here as quickly as it came back after 9/11.

I know, you don't know, because you don't have any muslim immigrants in Poland, but here it's pretty obvious that these people wear their religion like it was clothes.

meant for

Islamic countries have figured out the problem - to get rid of the crazy radical islamists, just send them to the west to become benefit sponges

I used to live in London, I have first experience. I agree they're not religious, but they use it same way niggers use the race card. And I don't think they're capable of high education or even reasoning on our level. They're only here for gibbs, that's why there isn't many of them here in Poland. Poland too poor for them.

It's totally out of proportion to the location, just like the hideous Shard monstrosity in London. It looks tacky and degenerate also.

Probably designed by soviet architects

They have got Mecca&Medina, and oil. And look at the oil prices.

Long term they are all coming to Europe to live for free.

That's to house the number of pilgrims going there according to some guy from Sup Forums. With ethnoreligious population increasing in the world, they will probably need to build more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajj#Modern_crowd-control_problems

>Soviet scraper is best looking building in pic

what is the purposes of this? what does the black box represent? Satan? Evil?

Muslims have absolutely zero morals. Even less than chinks. They are probably the most morally corrupt people on the planet

Why is Arabic architecture so tacky?

I wanna just walk in there with like 2 huge dogs on leashes and just let them shit all over the ground

they'll go around and justify it with saying that making mecca popular is what helps the religion blabla

actually they're just arabs who can't resist the bright colors
and at that place they're walking around and kissing a stone: Couldn't get more idolatric than that.

mecca is less about islam, more a money spinner for saudi royal family aka kikes

mecca will be nuked!

>flag
checks out

Viva, Mecca Vegas!

goes to show how shitty saudi architecture is

This needs to fade to the north pole of Saturn.

shekelz are added to your account Mr. Good Goy

The cube surrounded by a sea of idiots, placed there to mark the spot where the great dragon will breath fire uppon! That stone of stars will shimmer amongst glass! I never knew that my dreams would come to be in my lifetime despite dreaming them daily, that I shall live to see the day those called princes of that evil land of gold would hang like bats and on their flesh feel that which they have inflicted on others! But I dream that that lands sand be turned to glass, will it be in my lifetime? It does not matter it gives me great comfort as I know that it will indeed be, they will be nuked, mecca will be nuked!

keep hitting the crack pipe

Like all religions, corruption. No different than christ-cucks. Religion should all die.

>he's never seen the metatron of saturn.

Get out

Kek, I actually had a copy of that a while ago. Bought it at a charity booksale.

They tried to make it look like Sauron raped Big Ben on purpose, yeah. Desert savages and all...

You know how many times that shitbox has been destroyed? A bunch. Doesn't even matter if you nuke the place, they'll just keep coming back, they'd risk mutant offspring just to dance at this piece of shit building. Until you wreck every fucking muslim shit on the planet, they'll just keep coming back.

>that's the only thing a cuck can respond with
Good one.

“Its streams shall be turned into pitch and its dust into brimstone; its land shall become burning pitch. It shall not be quenched night or day; its smoke shall ascend forever” (Isaiah 34:8-10).

Muslims are the Jews slaves

So then Wrecked they will be yet again and even an infinite amount of times if it is that what it takes!

And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.” (Genesis 11:4)

They’re finally modernizing, soon there'll be degeneracy all over the Middle East just like the West.

go and choose your new gender mr. Godless high IQ Morty and Rick fan

Then I'll go there, get drunk and eat some bacon.

For I will rise up against them, says the Lord of hosts, and cut off from Babylon its name and remnant, and offspring and prosperity, says the Lord … I will sweep it with the broom of destruction” (Isaiah 12:15).

Well that's one way to lose weight...

“The earth is moved at the noise of their fall, at the cry the noise thereof was heard in the Red sea.” (Jeremiah 49:21)

That's beautiful, Saudis putting their people to work, much respect.

That tower is fucking massive

You can, im a former muslim who went there as a kid. I got a bacon and cheese whopper at the burger king near the Kaaba, pretty sure its turkey bacon but still bacon.

Perfect example of an ad hominem. I thought you Germans were suppose to be autistically smart?

The Bin Laden gruop builded it.
They now you need a massive tower for safety reasons

“is also the largest tower in the world in terms of area. Contractor Bin Laden Group, Saudi Arabia … Classified as the largest building urban in terms of the total area on the face of the globe, where excess space land for the project 1.4 million square meters and consists of 7 towers”.

“Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning, and famine. She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord God who judges her. When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry: ‘Woe! Woe, O great city, O Babylon, city of power! In one hour your doom has come! … Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, ‘Was there ever a city like this great city?’” (Revelation 18:8-10, 17-18).

>t. mohamud

It does not matter. Victory against these savages shall be ours. It shall be swift, and it will be honest - purchased with blood.

So desert creatures and hyenas will live there, and there the owl will dwell. It will never again be inhabited or lived in from generation to generation” (Jeremiah 50:39)

Orthodox Sunni Muslims where among the last group in the world trying to maintain traditional values. The egalitarian west has been attacking them for over a decade now. Why is it surprising the East is secularizing as the traditional elements are stomped out?

>All the anons ITT who are against a group whose values reflect theirs
The anti Muslim narrative among traditionalists has always been the product of idiocy

Die with your rage, Bitch!

Chekd.
Fpbp

kek'd audibly

Because the west abandon Hashemite for Wahhabi Saudis when oil was found

Magnets are very powerful. Magnetism is the field where all the next great discoveries will happen. All off western civilization was basically made by a few guys with a compass.

then it's not fucking bacon is it you fucking moron

Thank you for making me laugh

This is why I come to the internet

But I like truth, and I must expose you as a LARPER

This is OBVIOUSLY a photoshop

In the entire history of planet Earth there has never been a negroe wearing a buttonup with a tie

Everybody knows that negroekind only wear saggy pants or handcuffs