Lefties are going to riot in the streets if Trump fires Mueller

Lefties are going to riot in the streets if Trump fires Mueller
Where have they even got the narrative that Trump is going to fire him?

Anyway you guys ready for comfy lefty riots?
twitter.com/benwikler/status/942392081967874049

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e3asQMzi09U
youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he's happy to see his country be torn apart

Please rip up your passport if you have one.

Anons should join these and get names and videos of the Fed/Soros agent provocateurs that are undoubtedly going to be there causing (((trouble)))

>"Seriously"

What is he, a 16 year old girl?

trump administrations mistake was not nipping this in the bud and firing all the deep state faggots in the DOJ the moment he took office

how stupid are these people

the investigation has completely unraveled, they should be happy a do-over might be possible

Things are a bit different here. Op really isn't really wrong to celebrate the idea of finally having a face to face conflict.

Oh boy, I hope it's not as out of control as November 4th, when they almost successfully overthrew the government.

they won't do shit, cuz they are soyboys

Here's what we can expect

THE BUGMAN STRIKES BACK

These goddam libtards keep promising to give us enough targets to open the range and they never fucking deliver.

Oh noes Soros useful idiots will have their crybaby programming activated. What ever shall we do.

What's funny is that for lefty (((big cities))) that have great (((economies))), they sure aren't secured in being self sufficient IN having fresh water or sustenance..... You know.....
THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE!

FUCK BIG CITIES!!!!
GAS THE ECONOMY!!!!
CARRINGTON EVEN NOW!!!!

He should have fired everyone on the Federal Payrol within. 100 miles of DC.

>If he fires Mueller, we are gonna scream REALLY loudly!

Jesus, I’m not even for him and I want right wing death squads to shoot these fucks.

>Regime
Send these faggots to NK, they will show them what a regime really is
Fucking idiots

yea just like the november 4th riots LMAO

lol'd

Yeah the communists would have been fucking pissed. Especially when we started executing them in the streets for chimping.

I'll happily go on safari and bag a few retards if they wanna play like that.

>Where have they even got the narrative that Trump is going to fire him?
Democrat-controlled media. They've been actively fear-mongering and encouraging rebellion for over a year now.

>Trump is not above the law
That's where yer wrong faggots

That feel when they brace for Mueller's firing, but if Trump wanted him gone from the investigation he could have had his DOJ not give Mueller an ethics waiver when the investigation back-splashed onto him. Mueller having many connections to Democrats and Comey. There are over 4 thousand indictments last I checked and Trump didn't even have 1,000 people working for his campaign and transition. Now the DNC on the other hand . . .

There will be riots and protests, and probably a lot of violence when Mueller drops the fucking hammer on Dems. It's going to be another moment like when Colbert had to chastise the audience for cheering when Comey was fired.

But it's completely legal and within Trump's power to fire Mueller, isn't it?

If I wasn't in the military right now I would 10000% go to random lefty anti trump protests and pick a few people off with a sniper rifle. It wouldn't be hard at all to get away with it if you have a basic understanding of camoflauge and long range fires.

Can somebody please do this? I'll literally teach someone the art of sniping if they're willing to pull this off.

Does anybody see a problem with this? What are some third order effects of this that I'm missing? It would certainly bring these protests to a screaming halt.

Nov 4th, It all goes down, just wait and see!

Someone should write a program that puts in millions of names, so they'll think way more people signed up than will show.

Yes, but Trump apparently just assured everyone he won't fire Mueller

3. 2. 1. Another whole load of nothing...

>Anyway you guys ready for comfy lefty riots?

This is going to end just like Antifa totally 'rising up' in November. Or that day the liberals were all getting together to 'scream at the sky' in rage. No one showed up.

This is the most coordinated piece of bullshit news I have seen pushed since Trump took office. Who is behind this? And yes, I know, the jews blah blah blah.

god millennials are the biggest attention seeking tryhards trying to create their own fantasy 1960s reenactment

Are you retarded? You do realize that would give them their much wanted 'muh right wing terrorism', right? Do you remember how hard they spun the car accident in Cville?

OK, just like Nov 4th

Oh he must be playing interdimensional, salt water inverted 44D BackGammon, which means he will fire him.

Get a job fag

Why you can just order a new one. Wtf does pol not travel.

I'm surprised that soyboy has a case for his iphone, let alone an otterbox case.

Enjoy ur new friends

>This is going to end just like Antifa totally 'rising up' in November. Or that day the liberals were all getting together to 'scream at the sky' in rage. No one showed up.

This. Unfortunately. Personally I want these idiots to start something. I'm ready for the cheaper property values that come after a population culling.

I really hope the theory of Trump playing everyone is true. These people are at the tipping point lol

I also see a lot of them bring up South Korea protests, but I doubt they even know why they were protesting.

>Lefties are going to riot in the streets
At worst they'll smash a few windows, for the most part they'll sit across from the police line and chant. If they actually escalate into real destruction it would be great because they can't win and it gives right wingers at the state and federal level an excuse to crack down on Soros orgs and Democrat rhetoric in general.
>where have they even got the narrative
Some Dem congresswoman was gossiping and told the Hill she heard from some guy who heard from some other guy that Trump would fire Mueller on Friday.

Real talk if I were Trump and I were planning to do it this weekend I would be denying it too.

Yeah I remember how they protested the inauguration and that changed everything.

>30+ year old woman
>full body pajamas
>toy weapons
These are the people who call others rural and suburban retards.

"lefty" riots. More like deep state riots.
America will say hello to what it does around the rest of the world when thier crony despots don't subdue the populations they are looking to exploit.

It's happening

t. american on a secret mission in russia

t. color revolution soros shill

Leftys arent going to do SHIT

1 out of every 10,000 of them is capable of "doing anything" and then after that even its like 1 random nigger that actually DOES something.

I am a canadian on a secret mission from the US to pose as an agent for a Russian meme factory who was put on a mission to pretend to be Canadian and push sensible traditionalist values on Sup Forums AMA

How do you do, fellow (((FBI))), er, I mean "kids"?

>leftists taking it to the streets

I'm shaking in my boots.

Keep dreaming Brit. America bites back.

I'll take "Something That Will Never Happen" for $400 Alex

You're retarded.

Good looking forward to some dead leftists

Can a person have multiple indictments on them, or can one indictment hold multiple charges?

Chunk is calling for tahrir sq ffs. These lying cunts have libs completely bamboozled with utter bullshit

Oh well, guess they'll have to just enjoy Christmas instead.

youtu.be/e3asQMzi09U

Mueller will step down because he hasn’t found anything (or found something on Dems). Libs will speculate that Trump forced him out. Cue nusoy riots.

I hope it happens on Christmas. I get depressed around the holidays because my whole family is dead. Bashing the anti-fash would lift my spirits.

It's getting cold out, they wont nearly have the numbers to do too much

we welcome them

youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop

Here is a more aikido version of that: Put on a kippah and attend the protest, acting like one of the people in charge. Pied piper that shit. Lead the sheep astray.

I tested feasibility of this at a leftist anti-Trump protest recently. The lemmings are completely oblivious. There was another head honcho there wearing a kippah, and the lemmings blindly followed him. I held up a sign that I got from one of the attendees and got all their faces on camera as they marched past me. I even had them doing my chant.

Take over the protests! It's so easy to do!

When they have open mic, get up there and go on and on about the holocaust and the six million etc., monopolizing the airwaves and preventing others from speaking. If they try to tell you Time's Up!, get indignant and say that this is what the nazis did - silencing the voice of the persecuted.

Godspeed Sup Forums.

Mueller’s investigation is a cluster fuck of epic proportions. Trump is giving him the rope to hang himself. All those fucking Jews at the FBI are getting butt fucked. It’s fucking glorious to watch. It’s like a pittbull ripping the throat out of a roastie.

God I love the videos where riot teams bust up rioting leftists. Fucking please fire Mueller.

This headline basically confirms Mueller is on the chopping block.

Legislature has been introduced to remove Mueller because of bias and conflict of interest.

They created the narrative so they could protest against it. They're trying to spook Trump into thinking Mueller really is about to find something, so he will fire him. Then they'll make it all about "obstruction of justice," with Mueller's Keystone Kops safely out of the picture.

I don't mean this dope created it, whoever he is. I mean some of the strategists in the swamp created it, and leftists like him are responding.

>Nov 4
Remember when that shit was hyped everywhere?
And then when the day came no one turned up, and the whole MSM played it like no liberal ever mentioned that date during a protest. How can their media keep getting away with it?
Are Americans as short-minded as the memes suggest?

zip up your fly skyler, nobody would ever engage fellatio on that smelly feminine penis of yours

hypothetically what would their numbers be if he's fired CHRISTmas Eve?
them annoying city CHRISTmas parade-goers is a funny thought.

Hello my fellow Alt right Putin supporters. Shadilay, am I Right?

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

No liberals ever mentioned this. This was some weird Russian jew conspiracy shit pushed by Trump's cucks. Can't believe you were someone who fell for this. SAD lol

>if you ________ we may keep doing what we've already been doing anyways for the past year

can liberals even into art of the deal?

The best part about this scenario is that, if one were so inclined, it would be possible to join the chaos with the intent to slaughter as many rioters as possible. Under these PURELY HYPOTHETICAL conditions, one might be expected to get away with a significant kill-count in the dark of night so long as one were to avoid encounters with law enforcement.

Again, HYPOTHETICALLY, a shotgun with a decent 50m spread could wound or severely maim multiple targets per shot. I cannot legally endorse this behavior, but I would be endlessly amused if reports emerged that some similar form of vigilante justice went down and helped suppress the violent mobs.

Not simply lefties. It's all Jews calling for street action and basically trying to stage a new Bolshevik revolution.

Woulda Coulda Shoulda

I’m wondering the same thing. They’re just making this up?? Trump hasn’t said he wanted to fire mueller! The media is just getting the doofus dems worked up into a frenzy over nothing. Truly astonishing to watch the sheep!
Baaaaa
Baaaaaa
Baaaaaaaa
Riot baaaaaa
Hitler baaaaaaa
Nazis baaaaaaaaa

They’re freaking ridiculous. Truly amazing to watch their insanity! Literally. Insanity!

The only thing that man takes on the streets is hotdogs.

>Lefties protesting
Oh no, looks like its monday

Lets pray for a cold winter.

I don't get it. Is the investigation wrapping up or something?

Theyre setting up backround noise to try and coerce trump and the normies.

I love how they use words so much and incorrectly that they become piss weak, like regime.
>The North Korea regime
>The Syrian regime
>The Trump regime
Kek bunch of dickheads.
Rape has lost all meaning now too thanks to feminists.

Good heavens they all look the same... and psychotic

How does it work? Do all protestors call into work and let their bosses know that they can't make it in? I wish I could get days off to protest. It's hard enough getting off an hour early to go vote.

I learnt camoflauge in school and one day I was on my way to another class and my camoflauge teacher comes up to me and starts yelling, why have you been skipping my class,! And I replied, I haven't sir I've just gotten really good.

That Aphex Twin tee...

How far we have fallen that this tard thinks having an OtterBox®™ is not only manly but moreso because of the brand.

Hi CIA!

Kennedy got killed for a lot less. He's gotta go slow.

This.
Infiltrate & Agitate

As it turns out the loud extremists on the internet are such a small minority that no one should have ever taken any voice from the internet seriously