Seven Deadly Sins

Why isn't there any thread out yet

Seven Deadly Sins general thread

Great way to start a shit cringy thread

Is there something wrong with the anime?

Thanks, you gave me a good laugh.

Fuck off to reddit.

This show sucks. Sorry.

>netflix original
huh?

Is the animation okay, or should I just stick to the manga

What does reddit have to do with an anime show?
That's just, like, your opinion man.

Why is it so easy to know when someone is a redditor you guys are too obvious literally everything you say screams reddit

You haven't answered my question. Using ad hominem to invalidate anyone's argument is childish. Grow up.

Apparently many others don't think it sucks.

>ad hominem
FUCKING REDDIT GET /out/ ALREADY

>MaL

this thread lmao

>quotes fallacy
>and then uses fallacy

DID ANYONE SAY SHITPOST THREAD?

>wow new SDS is out i woner what Sup Forums has to say
>op takes a obvious bait and shitposter kun keeps fucking with him

>cringey
kill yourself reddit

>Netflix
>Using words like fallacy and ad hominem on a fucking Sup Forums post like an autist
>Trying to use fucking MAL scores to backup his shit taste
>The fact that that "season 2" has been out literally everywhere else for months
>GENERAL
God I hope this is a bait thread otherwise god damn son

I want to marry Elizabeth!

People on Sup Forums like to form groups based on seemingly arbitrary trains of thoughts, particularly those which go against anime which are seen as "popular" or in the mainstream. This is their way at distancing themselves from the masses which have left them isolated in their real lives.

Going against the grain, so to speak. In an attempt to make themselves feel better with their situation (in short, complete social failure), they try to assure themselves that they are in fact the individuals with the superior knowledge/taste/opinion/choice whatever it may be.

They reject anyone who goes against this train of thought. Common phrases used to show hatred to those who oppose the bandwagon are things such as "you must be new here", "kill your'eself reddit" and "FUCKING REDDIT GET /out/ ALREADY"

Fuck off redditor

I think it's a pretty ok adaptation. The animation quality is ok, the VA are ok.

In other words I didn't like it but I'm very picky.

He's right. Sup Forums will never follow an anime that could be considered mainstream. The "cool" posters are the ones who like old obscure anime; same as mentally broken modern art hipsters

Stop reading my mind, nigger.

please stop making this even more embarrasing to youself.
Either get out or lurk until you can post without making it so damn obvious

>He's
You're not fooling anyone reddit. Now fuck off

I just want to be a special snowflake :^(

>tfw you can never get your dogs to pose for a picture while wearing sunglasses

nod an argumend

I want to fug smelly odors

Jesus Christ just fuck off and never post on this site again before you embarrass yourself any more, you ultra newfag.

>this shit's still alive

Well it's a pretty decent anime and has potential to carry on for a long time so I'm not surprised.

I think he was talking about this fucking shit thread.

Some people like to bump to spite you. Like me_____________________

Testing if I'm still fucking range banned Fuck you Sup Forums mods why are you such faggots

>using anime reaction pictures
>on an anime-themed website
>on an anime board

There's only four episodes? Looks like it's all just filler. Not sure if I want to watch.

>Thread has me thinking its an entirely new S2
>Last post in this thread just shows it as the 4 OVA Holy War series
What is this faggotry?