Why does this trigger black bois so much Sup Forums?

Why does this trigger black bois so much Sup Forums?

Black women started attending college in record numbers. Now they have nothing in common with black men.

Das rite

Id sniff her ass.

Can't wait until people post blacked memes.

Lol i wish, they still end up fucking thugs and becoming single mothers.

college does literally nothing for 90% of black women.

Post link. I wanna see more assblasted nigger comments

I keep my negro slave chained in the basement to my water pipe there is a drain hole she gets water from and I bring her watermelon and fried chicken if she behaves. Her teeth are in rather good shape so I think I will keep her another year after harvest this year to get one last year out of her before she is sold.

It doesn't. This is manufactured outrage.

It makes them realize that their whole life is a lie.

So they're becoming the whites of the black race? Funnily enough the same thing is starting to happen with the humans of peace.

>It doesn't. This is manufactured outrage.
t. nigger

Post more, please.

what's a Bret?

>Why does this trigger black bois so much Sup Forums?
Same reason people here get angry at racemixing and sperg out against white women

>when you literally take their best women

It's like a Chad

Is B L E A C H I N G dishonourable?

How big is this movement?

das it, send us those educated black bitches, diversity is now

Bleaching this woman is totally understandable.

No idea, but it's organic unlike the BBC jew funded forced meme.

Where I can enslave them?

this is hot af
keep em coming

This is actually true. Let's consider for a moment what makes a man a good catch. Education, career, money in his pocket, and no criminal record are strong indicators of a man's eligibility. How many black men make the cut?

Someone from another race dating women of your own race tends to trigger everyone

I sincerely hope that is his slave and not his wife, otherwise it pisses me off too

Unironically go to Africa. The women there will drop kick their niggers to be with a white man.

Not if she's fat and ugly, which most white women tend to be when they date/marry niggers.

No it's very dangerous and african black bitches don't attract me, I more like chocolate ones.

When will the meme that 'college attendance' means anything die?

It's harder for today's spoiled youth to NOT go to college.

wtf I love black women now

That guy is a fucking spic

black male white female, white male black female, white male asian female etc, no matter what order you stack things racemixing is neither healthy nor justifiable, just degeneracy all the way

>playing russian roulette

They have low IQs and only being able to succeed through affirmative action in common.

>DAILY REMINDER THAT INTERBREEDING WITH NIGRESSES IS JUST AS BAD AS BEING A KEK

DAILY REMINDER THAT INTERBREEDING WITH NIGRESSES IS JUST AS BAD AS BEING A KEK

>DAILY REMINDER THAT INTERBREEDING WITH NIGRESSES IS JUST AS BAD AS BEING A KEK

DAILY REMINDER THAT INTERBREEDING WITH NIGRESSES IS JUST AS BAD AS BEING A KEK

Do not fall for these (((tricks))). Sage goes in all fields.

All this shit its the CIA again.
Trying to BLACK.COM you faggots.

FUCK YOU CIA NIGGERS

9/10 black female/white male births are via Cesarean because black females can't birth white babies' huge heads.

cause 99% of all black women are ugly as fuck and most of the hot ones like white guys

Bullshit! They all take out $100k in student loan debt to work a $35k/year social services job.
>there is no getting off (((Washington's))) plantation

Those tits are perfection

Disgusting

Kenyan women will worship you as a god.

Come to the American South.
The nigresses grow on trees down here and will throw themselves at white men.
t. online dating inbox full of black pussy

That's a kike

Sure, it doesn't make anyone "upset" that they're taken if they're the bad women; but people will still think of them as disgusting.
People often try to make it out as a black/white thing here, but this is a case in all societies. I just read a text about some white guy in asia talking about how the "white guys in asia get all the girls"-thing is bullshit, because what you get is the bottom dreg (ie what would be coalburners here), and how everyone looks down on the people who race mix.

comfy

>"cum on my face, white boy"

Implying this is not part of their agenda - white boys fucking black girls - white girls fucking black boys - double race mixing time. Much faster white genocide.

Reminder that you can help subvert the black race.

This is hot I want tofuck and degrade a niggres now

Dude Barry Sotero is a total slut

theres so much foundation on her face that cum likely falls right off

#blacklove

People still haven't realized that cross-breeding with monkeys is bad? Jeez, it's current year!

>"my job is done" *wink* *wink*

Its hilarious desu. When a nigger fucks one of our women there at best 4/10. When we fuck a nigress there usually 8/10s to 10/10s.

kek, it looks like the kiss blew her hair back

A monkey in a skirt is a 10/10? What kind of beastility-indulging degenerate are you? At least the talibans have the decency to shag sheep

You do realize i was saying 10/10 according to their race.

/thread

Google "BWWM", Looks like there's a shit ton of erotica written for black girls with a thing for white boys.

nice meme flag, kiddo!

Here's your "hot for a black girl"

you europeans are so cucked you love your own slaves, wow

No, bleaching is a grand tradition of white men everywhere

This tusken raider is actually right

>tyrone in prison
>jamal dropped out

>she leaves for college
>surrounded by test filled white chads

this makes my dig hard

Well, its better to love a slave than the goat chained up the yard you raghead faggots

Except for low IQ and impulse control you mean? And dirty chimp blood

id rather my kids look like me, not an abomination like the future population of europe and US

Shagging the goat is a harmless Middle-Eastern past-time. Meanwhile your interbreeding gives birth to vicious soulless hybrids

only if it causes no salt

>jamal dropped out

This is irrelevant, that community already has a heavy taboo on girls dating white guys. They fear the might of the white.

you look like a goat?
ROFL

holy shit she's a Trump supporter? I knew I loved her

your kids will Shepard my goats you nigger,

Your kids will be brown anyway, its not like they can get any worse by mixing them with anything
Ragheads dont have a soul either, and as a race your mindless viciousness is really on point without any mixing.

This is the first time ever I fapped to a thread in Sup Forums