McCain Betrays Party AGAIN!

Once again, under the guise of illness, he stabs his party in the back.

May God take this man as soon as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cjgJu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that leaves 50 right ?

Pence tie breaker??

At least John McInsane won't be voting it down again.

I truly don't understand how this is tolerable. If he's incapable of serving his role as senator, why does he still have a seat? Fucking die McCain.

One wonders if a recall would be possible. I wonder how that might work in Arizona.

But probably it wouldn't get off the ground in the first place considering how connected he is.

Based McCain triggering the mongs again

He should be stabbed in the back for treason. Then hung by the neck until dead.

All 52 GOP Senators are for it.

McCain gone makes it 51, but I don't think any other Republican has officially said they won't be there to vote for this.

I call for a vote of no confidence

I think a reasonable response to learning he is dying is to let him die at home.

They'll all vote for it. McCain's trying to decide whether to be an hero before the storm breaks.

Rot in hell McCain
Soon.

It would be a dream come fucking true with McCuck and this old, dried Jewshew died in the same day.

McPUPPET STRIKES AGAIN,
I say we give Arizona to Mexico, fuck it!

>under the guise of illness
>May God take this man as soon as possible.
Glioblastoma Multiforme is an exponentially growing stage 4 brain tumor. even benign brain tumors are lethal cuz they are trapped in a confined space, the skull, and rapidly increase intracranial pressure. they will compress blood vessels and cause herniation. now imagine all that with a malignant invasive process like GB and viola: dude will not make it until the new year.
GB prognosis is

I knew McCain was gonna try to sandbag it. Now one senator just needs any little reason to not vote for it and screw it up. I hope I'm wrong. Watch McCain come back in a few weeks just fine

I thought Corker was a no

This thread on corker just went 404

I thought I heard Rubio was a no as well.

I don't think he's feigning illness to betray the party. I think he's feigning health to betray the party. Normal chemotherapy doesn't require hospitalization, even for the elderly. The man is dying and he won't resign so that his office's vote can't be used by the GOP.

Corker voted 'no' on it the first time, but announced he was voting 'yes' this time. It resulted in much Leftist salt on Twitter too.

Corker and Rubio are yes, as of two days ago. Which was a surprise to the mainstream, I guess.
>archive.is/cjgJu

Rubio says he'll vote for it. He threatened not to force an increase to the child tax credit.

Putting country above party, what a fucking PATRIOT!!!!!!
MAGA

Q on 10/29, before LARP (I think) said votes were under control, including the ones dropping out to get ahead of scandal.

#WINNING

These fuckers better not mess this up

McCain is a filthy liberal who wears a white tie. He is a true RINO and a disgrace.

Seriously. I'm not entirely happy with the final version, but it's definitely good enough. Good luck getting anything better (or anything?) if this doesn't go through.

a traitor even in death

Why is this tax plan even a good thing?

This is going to further balloon the deficit. We need bigger spending cuts to consider such a decrease.

This isn't fiscally sound

We need a whole bunch of things to not go into massive collapse, but they can't all be done at once.

you must have at least triple your current level of cognitive dissonance to post on this board I'm soz. Never question the intentions of the rich

I didn't care much about taxes before, and I'm not going to start now. Whatever they pass, it seems like the end result depends a lot on the hundreds of pages of rules that the bureaucrats turn it into.

So to me it matters mainly as a matter of politics. The optics are that Congress signed Trump's tax plan, and without much fight. That's the main thing that will be remembered.

Have you followed the tax calculator threads? Sure it's not a much relief for a lot of existing tax payers, but there are plenty of people exited about it. That much will be remembered.

There are a lot of people trying to get off the ground for whom an extra thousand or few would make real month to month living and future-planning differences. That would include me for sure if it were 10 or more years ago.

Eh. It increases the deficit by about $100,000,000,000 per year. That sounds like a lot if you don't read the news. Earlier this year both parties overwhelming voted to increase military spending by more than that per year for the next ten years. Under Obama, the deficit increased, $1.1 trillion per year on average. For 2017, the current estimated deficit increase, including the military spending, is $0.66 trillion per year. With current spending levels and this tax cut, we're looking at a deficit increase of around $0.75 trillion in 2019.

Meanwhile, have you read about why we're going to have a government shutdown next week? It's because the republicans want to increase military spending even more, by around $50 billion IIRC, and the democrats say they are cool with that, but will vote no unless they get a matching increase in various welfare programs. The republicans will agree to increasing the deficit by another $100 billion per year on these whims, but only if the democrats agree to increase border security by several billion on top of the above. The democrats are demanding a matched amount giving various handouts to DACA recipients.

So while the democrats are calling this tax bill a disaster for our deficit, they're planning to shut down the government to force an even bigger increase to the deficit for a handful of programs that are popular with their base. And even with that, we're still not doing as badly as we did under Obama.

Plus, the Joint Tax Office (or whatever) said in their scathing report denouncing the tax plan that it will increase GDP by $1.5 to$ 3 trillion over the next ten years, which is not a trivial amount. Yeah, we need to cut military spending to start reversing the deficit. But both parties hate that and if you vote for either of them you only have yourself to blame. We spend more now than we ever did during the Cold War. More than we've ever spent not including WW2.

He's missing critical votes because of his health, surely that's cause to demand his resignation?

I didn't vote for Trump for lukewarm business as usual Republican policies.

Eh I guess you live and learn.

>literal DUDE WEED candidate owns company called Big J enterprises
>Big J

I know it's a good thing, better than I expected he'd get through. It just wasn't on my list of issues when I was voting. That was
>1 Wall (& immivasion in general)
>2 Drain the Swamp

Everything else was a distant third. But bringing Congress to heel on this will make his other work easier, so it's a plus that way too.

Right there with you on 1 & 2. It's great and all if we can cushion a depression, but whether or not we still have a country or not on the other side will be the true measure of the Trump administration.

the democrats haven't been the ones complaining about the deficit for the last 8 years though. It's been par for the course for the dems to explode it since forever not both them and the GOP.

Doesn't really matter since they still have the votes

Yeah, Reagan and Bush dindu nuffin, because muh side never done been wrong.

I think Arizona State Constitution says Arizona can recall any elected person in office from their state.

I expect nothing less from a traitor who killed more friendlies in vietnam than the enemy.

HE'S NOT SICK. Enough of encouraging his gay fucking LARP. Start calling him out on his bullshit

Mr. President is that you?