You haven't forgotten her, right Sup Forums? she hasn't forgotten you

You haven't forgotten her, right Sup Forums? she hasn't forgotten you.

Other urls found in this thread:

ameblo.jp/mugen97234503/entry-12205188806.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm skeptical that she knew about me in the first place.

looks like she suitaishimashita'd

I really need to rewatch Jinrui, it's been so long.

Recently rewatched it. It's been on my favourites since. The MC is really enjoyable and the humor feels very fresh.
I wish we'd get second season or at least someone to translate the novels.

>she hasn't forgotten you.
I doubt that, she's not exactly the sentimental type.

Sup Forums makes threads about her anime all the time so it's okay.
Talking about the anime, in my last rewatch I realized Y was gay. What the hell.

I was convinced that they'd banged when I first watched it, due to some slightly awkward out of place interaction. But it's been so long since I watched, I can't remember what it was.

>Watashi graduated after Y, so shes Z.
>The school close shortly after Z graduated
>There are a lot of dead bodies in the school
makes you think

It's a 12 episodes anime. Go rewatch it, try the chronological order.

She looks cute but our personalities clash too much for her to be my waifu.

Will do.

knowing her she probably did

I wouldn't blame her

Feels like I watched this show yesterday
>aired in 2012
FUCK

Best episode

Coincidentally I am rewatching her show right now!

What was her name again?

"(You)"

Of course, I can't forget how I wasted my time watching this garbage.

In retrospect the time paradogs was terrible.

Time Paradogs was great.
The space probes coming back to earth arc fucking sucked though.

Is the novel finished/translated)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

There's some tension, but I don't think they banged.
Y probably tried to, though.

>lesbian
>publishes yaoi

don't think that's how it works

How could I ever forget my waifu?

hey boy

Isn't that literally a fairly common thing to see? I've seen that trope in several anime so I assume it's not something randomly conceived.

>chronological order
Watched it years ago and I haven't done this yet. Sounds like a good idea, thanks user!

How would you watch Time Paradogs in chronological order?

>and you called it Sup Forums - Anime and Manga

before and after every episode
backwards

How would the chronological order be?
I don't remember very well, it's been so long

How can I forget about her when I literally have sex with her every night?

one of the best anime episodes I've ever seen

best

would you procreate with a fairy Sup Forums?

>breasts rise up to meet his hands.

I really wish she would forget about me.

S2 never.

why user, did you do something to her?

People still hates tripfags, right?

Seeing a pointless trip annoys me but I just hide them instead of giving them attention.

Masturbated to here.
Many times.

Great user.

Of course not, i even bought her series recently despite the ugly as shit yellow subs

Also, best hairstyle

I'll never forget that fairy.

How did this end again?
She was the fairy the whole time?

She was just shrunk to the size of one temporarily.

I do, but I can't remember her name.

No, everyone except assistant is actually a fairy. That's the actual ending of the LNs

Seriously?

I bet the fairies wrote this shit.

:D

Who else here /ownsthebluray/?

As expected of fairy-grown vegetables!

Me.
Got it for Christmas.

>Who else here /ownsthebluray/?
Does it have the shorts?

Real Ending
At the end of the novel it's revealed that Joshu-san is one Joshua-san, the final remaining human that the fairies have attempted to communicate with via Watashi and her grandfather, both sleeper fairies along with every other character in the story.

How could I forgot myself?

yousei = fairy
yousei-san = visualization of fairy's power
ningen = only Joshu-san
ningen-san = fairy

Finished yes, translated no. We should do kickstarter or something.
delet

Yeah

Good choice.

Nah, time paradogs was good. They set up 2 episodes just for this joke, how can it be bad.

I highly doubt she remembers me, OP.

that is some nier level shit right there

You forgot the most important part, her name is Margot.

>she's a frog
This explains everything.

What an odd choice for a name.

The Japanese word for grandchild is "Mago", so it's kind of a pun.
Like in Kill Bill, Bill calls the main character "Kiddo" all the time, then that turns out to be her actual name.

I forgot.

ningen-san
ningen-san
banan :-D

I can't find it in me to believe any spoilers anymore, that picture of what looked like Watashi and Assistant being married or whatever and having a baby was touted as that for a while and then some guy said that it wasn't true and that it's just a flashback to when Watashi was born.

Same.

magochan forever

Wow, user has a nice butt.

now sip

I never knew her.

Looks like Sup Forums forgot another one.

Better luck next time!

What do you suggest?

Just read the LNs and you won't be disappointed

I don't understand this anime.

How could I forget one of my favourite mcs of all time?

I'll tell you a little secret
all kinds of shananigans happen that leave grandfather stranded on the moon, he communicates with watashi with letters and in one of the letters he says she should not let assistant go extinct "wink wink". He also request that if he one day would have grandchildren he would get sent pictures of them
Then ending ain't all that bad desu.

Translate it for us, user.

Post Watashi displeased.

I actually don't know Watashi's name

You don't even have to be able to read the LN to see that the "assistant marriage end" was just bait, this page doesn't happen at the end or in any sort of epilogue, it's almost certainly just a "life flashing before her eyes" kind of flashback.

Granddaughter

This new novel came out recently, does anyone know anything about it? Or can anyone give a basic translation of this summary? ameblo.jp/mugen97234503/entry-12205188806.html

Is that a Moomin?