He's actually making it holy shit! What's YOUR excuse?

Why don't you work out and eat healthy, Sup Forums?

Boogie is literally better than you.

What's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Bix44C1EzY
youtu.be/RCFdVfUyvUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm not a popular youtuber

i want to blow my brains out

He had his stomach shrunk. He has achieved nothing.

>YouTube money
>Est 1.3 million /year
>Oh look at this fat fuck with fat orbiters

Meh

That elf body on his shirt must have one giant head.

can you e-celeb worshipping douchebags fucking die already?

He went from obese to slightly less obese. Since when does becoming healthy equate to an achievement?

Who is this guy?

And excuse for what? What has this guy even done?

Not being fat in the first place

>Boogie is better than you
youtube.com/watch?v=1Bix44C1EzY

His "career" is coming to an end due to (((Youtube's))) stupidity. Unless he has a retirement plan in place, he's going to be broke and back to his much larger self in the near future.

You didn't post the best one.

i have no one, literally no one, to spend time with

a fat harem would be fine by me

i think he overdosed on doritos and mountain dew once.

Not politics
sage in all fields

Haha who is the nigger?

>What has this guy even done?
He entertains young normies by playing video games on livestreams. He films himself doing other shit, but that's what he does for most of the money he gets from ads and donations.

Meh. I can't knock him. At least he's trying. That's a lot smaller than he used to be.

It is not impressive if he got surgery.

The picture on the right was taken earlier today. No surgery. Just hard work. Exactly 2 years between the pics.

Its good that he is losing weight, but the fact he could not do it with willpower alone is why he is a weak person, and will almost certainly not keep it off. He has not earned his weight loss.

Seriously? You honestly don't know who he is?! GTFO this site immediately. You're too young to be here.

>work out and eat healthy
You know the fat fuck got his stomach stapled right? He literally can't eat as much because his stomach isn't big enough any more.

Wow. Great job, dude! How's the sex?

GJ Man. I've lost 100 on my own. Still have 20 to go. But man it feels like a long 20.

>Why don't you work out and eat healthy, Sup Forums?
But I am tho.

I also don't need to have half of my digestive system removed just so I can slim down to less than 400lbs.

I may have lost less weight than Boogie but I've done it through hard work and determination instead of pussying out and going for surgical intervention, and I still weigh less than him, so he can suck a dick

Fuaark. Mirin. You made it..

Ayyyeeee

lmao thank fuck I have chest hair and a big dick so I don't have to turn into a fucking femboy to get laid
did you glue your pubes to your chest or something what the fuck is that

>Boogie is literally better than you.
Nope. I weigh significantly less than him, at least half of what he weighs. Also I am working out and eating healthy but I am still DYEL.

makes more money than your entire family combined

>Lake Merced
Get off out board fat nu-male SF faggot

That means you made it apparently. Well just have to sit back and see how much longer this chirade lasts.

This country is fucked beyond belief and faggots like you wont last a month.

The most impressive is how you got the girl when you looked like and even worse Louis Cuck King. I assume it's the same girl, good job anyway

You guys know his wife is leaving him now that he can wipe his ass right? He will gain back all the weight once his stomach expands.

>dat recognition

Well played user. But I assume you are an SF faggot as well in order to accurately tell something like that.

We should both fuck off then

Your arms are weak AF bro. Your body may pass for female attraction, but you need to eat more, lift more, and do less cardio to actually be strong.

>He's actually making it holy shit!

So, it looks like he's started to lose weight.

>wife leaves him to fuck other guys out of state
>boogie meanwhile loses weight and grabs 2 younger THICC QTs by the pus

I'm proud actually. Keep it up man.

Also I lost 13 pounds in a month on keto. I have 60 more pounds to go and I'm hoping to lose it all before EDC when I bang 18 year old raver sluts all week.

It's his sister.

How do you know though

youtu.be/RCFdVfUyvUU

Im so fat and retarded. Yes masta i will do as you say.
>pic me

All these insecure faggets telling you that you are gey. They dont even know your body ratio height width etc. Too much keks

Is..is this a joke? You don't seriously think his arms have to get bigger do you? That's completely unnecessary unless you're actively shooting for a bodybuilder look. Is it a thing to discredit somebody no matter their progress to prevent them from getting comfortable? I genuinely don't understand.

If you aren't just trying to keep him motivated or some shit, you're seriously fucked in the head. His arms are fine

>Boogie is literally better than you.
Oh man, what a good thread.

We're not all into nigger culture. I know who Snoop Dogg is just because of this website talking about him and I'm 38 years old. Otherwise I wouldn't have known nor given a fuck.

no wonder this place is complete and utter shit for a large part of it. Good job ruining everything positive that can happen ehre with your cancerous californian mindset.

I have more respect for the niggers I knew growing up than californians

THIS IS A FUCKING MESSAGE

I'm in insanely good shape.

I bet youre shitty alex player scrub.

Any amount of physique posting on /fit/ immunizes you against shitty criticism.
All I know is that irl I'm in better shape than >95% of people I see outside of a gym.

Lapband is sort of a meme.

yeah, it works, in the same way that starving yourself or wearing a really tight belt works.

That's all it is. it's not a cure all solution. it requires extreme vigilance, and once you;ve lost the weight, you then need to start a strict regimen to actually keep it off, because your metabolism is still the same fatass metabolism. And if you figure "oh i'll just eat better this time around" you'll go back to being a fatass once your stomach adjusts back to normal.

>t. know someone who had the lapband, lost a ton of weight, then gained most of it back