OPT - One Page Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/855178/3f00ecafc6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can we avoid filling this with NTR? I mean, a page here and there, if that's what you're into, is no big deal, but not the whole fucking thread.

Urusei is NTR?

Can we also have a "OPT. No Saucefags or spoonfeeding" thread?

Can we have an OPT full of nice anons providing source or at least clues when posting an image rather than obfuscate it and sit back and jerk off in self satisfaction as innocent anons ask for sauce and get assblasted until they either get banned or lose all faith in humanity?

>anons ask for sauce and get assblasted until they either get banned
Nobody who does that is innocent, and their assblasting bans are completely deserved

when someone says "nice fedora, where can I get one of those" I bet you reply "i'll gladly tell you - but I must kill you first" as you unsheathe your katana

>providing source or at least clues when posting an image rather than obfuscate it
Or, you know, don't do either of those things actively, just post the image naturally. Which is what most people do anyway.

Haha, you sure got me!
But did you really have the time to spend crafting that sick burn? Aren't you late to go slurping semen out of your wife's gaping ass?

Oh, if you were wondering what the source of the image he posted is, it's Carmina (Katekano) by Ohtomo Takuji.

Wow. This looks like a funny,lighthearted Manga. What's it called?

Boku no Pico

i wish this was longer

come on, give us a hint.

is this the one by the guy that did dagashi kashi about the senpai that does magic tricks or something

exhentai.org/g/855178/3f00ecafc6/

Senpai -- the Magic Hotaru.

Those are some nice pages you posted Ant-san.

it's tejina-senpai, it's about a magical failure not-hotaru and her assistant-san

What's this? Search gives nothing.

I knew she looked familiar

kek dude really
this is posted all the time on Sup Forums

I recognize girls face but I don't remember names.

Wait this has romantic development? I thought it was just a gag ecchi series about magic

I was under this impression too

Post pic. Can you get sauce from it? No: give sauce. Yes: dont reply.

It was a misunderstanding, and after that chapter it all goes back to status quo.

Has something gone wrong with reverse image search? I use to able to search using a single panel of some obscure loli demon manga and get the exact result for what I was looking for, and now I can do a search of a full page of a popular shonen manga and the best it can say is that it's a cartoon.

Is this fun? I remember I started reading it, but forgot all about it.

damnit

>she doesn't decant from that height

scrub.

Black people ruin everything. How did you not hear about this while it was happening?

>Has something gone wrong with reverse image search? I use to able to search using a single panel of some obscure loli demon manga and get the exact result for what I was looking for, and now I can do a search of a full page of a popular shonen manga and the best it can say is that it's a cartoon.
this is a long developing issue, it's been years since google image search worked properly.

It's Inugami-san to Sarutobi-kun wa Naka ga Warui. I think it got axed around 17 chapters.
It's entertaining enough.

did I miss anything

You missed the part where every retard skips steps 0-4 and goes directly to not posting a page or even a coherent message.

I wouldn't believe for a second that even half of people are going through the bare minimum of effort.

you're not wrong

Artist?

That one lolicon artist; you know, the good one.

I don't know, sorry.
I saved it on the off chance I would eventually find the sauce.

>oneshot
fug
it was cute though thanks

changing cartoon to manga in the search bar can sometimes give you results

Looks like there's more.

Go to google;
type in something like this:
site:www.mangaupdates.com/series.html? a description of what you are looking for
It works really well.

When I want to know source for something that I can't find with image source, instead of asking for it and getting flamed, I ask what the series is actually about and then search it that way.

that fucking manga

also, nice trips

UPDATES WHEN

We got a chapter not too long ago.

Just read it a while ago, updates when

I just binge read it because of this thread. It was fun but the ending infuriated me.

>There will never be a dorohedoro anime.
Maybe is for the best.

Anime just ruins discussion on Sup Forums.

source?

See

Now this is fucking spoon feeding.

Finally found sauce. Only one chapter translated.

used search engines. didnt help u inbred

what about that chapter where assistant-kun falls asleep?

The answer was already in the thread, you didn't need to use an image search.

RUN BITCH

I would fuck a Junk-o so hard she'd become addicted to my dick and never be a bitch to me (IDFC if she's one to everyone else).

Google gives nothing. Source?

I thought wait only good for anime search?

Seriously its in the header