Are men are disposable, and does society hates them?

Been seeing alot of mgtow hate threads lately. Got my almonds activated.

Since time immemorial men have been treated as chattel blood bags. Dying to protect a society that treats them as such and told that is their duty.

>Male spaces have been done away with.
>Manhood is defined as the ability to provide for women who do not respect them
>Men who choose to not contribute to a society that hates them are shamed and rallied against
>If a man demands his rights, he is shamed and silenced.
>If a man goes his own way he is considered a weak defective man.
>men are more likely to die by suicide and violence, yet society cares little about this.
>men do all the hard and dangerous jobs and are still unappreciated
>the court system and education is biased against men and fathers.
>Society preaches equality, but privilege for women.
What should men do when they are no longer valued or wanted by a society that demands their participation and suffering for no reward, yet any action that doesn't adhere to supporting that society blindly is bashed?

see these social experiments.

youtube.com/watch?v=dtVHnZX8E50

youtube.com/watch?v=XNrWuZV3jjw&t=9s

youtube.com/watch?v=TMRMwHT7T1M&t=1s

>MGTOW
>Men

yes men are disposable. no, society disposes of them without a single fuck either way. Violence solves everything.

We should be able to live as slaves but thereby released from moral responsibility. It's the being treated as worthless but also guilty, that's intolerable.

Not politics
sage in all fields

I am very sorry to say, but all of the things you said are complete and utter bullshit.

I cannot even imagine the magnitude of how you guys in the west are cucked by your stupid media and culture. Manhood is defined as ability to provide? Your whole nation is rapidly dropping down testosterone with that kind of thinking.
This is why we in the East last. Slavic people are equal, feel equal. Woman and man, we are together. Man is strong and masculine, he is provider to the family, he is the dominator. Woman is feminine and frail, beautiful. She is his companion.

The concept of american sex is being ruined day by day- you guys probably have it worse than the finnish and swedish people.
This is what gay marriage laws do to your 56% race.

way to make his point bruh

>Are men are disposable

Everyone is disposable

Society doesn't "hate" men, it's just that the ultra rich know men are less likely to buy garbage. Women spend far, far more money than men on useless, marketed bullshit. That's the primary reason male spaces have been done away with, because they don't make as much money and are harder to influence.

>It's the being treated as worthless but also guilty, that's intolerable.
this

you don't have a proper grasp of english to be on these boards slavic gorilla

It is easier to control women like sheep than it is to control men like sheep. Therefore, once you take power away from men and put it into the hands of women, it becomes easier to control the flow of the population.

Yea man its ober for the males of the world ( betas )

>Everyone is disposable

>hurr duurr its bullshit because I live in Eastern Europe where the women are sold into sex slavery to arabs and bought onlne by western men to get citizenship
>commie opinions

This. The Slavs got this right if anything. Men and women are a duality to each other much like yin and yang. Men who are much more feminine fill the role of the woman in a gay relationship while the other is the dominant one, thereby completing the natural- even if in a distorted way- cycle. Women are important in the sense that they can produce children, men can’t. Men are important as they can protect the woman and lead other men to protect and sustain a group of people. Why do you think women salivate over men who lead, they biologically want the cock that can protect her the most. This is why usually they go after the one who looks the best, but would most likely go with the one who looks a little worth if he’s worth something. It’s that primordial urge adapted to modern day.

>alpha beta dichotomy justifies mistreatment of 80% of males

>Third class children less valuable than than women of any kind

Fuck, that's hilarious. Imagine being some kid and watching your mother hop onto a lifeboat to safety while you and your father stand on a sinking ship that's descending into the freezing ocean.

So this justifies the treatment of 80% of males as trash, and justifies their taxation and participation?

Society is a reflection of it's men. Ever wonder why current year looks degenerate and in general just fucking stupid?
>White men pushed out of all roles
Take back what is yours

this is the naturalistic interpretation of the relationship between the sexes which I would reject and ignore, it is very popular today

This is the theoretical basis on which the man as the second sex comes from, and we suffer from it today

Every health society is based on the hard work and sacrifice of those whom will never, probably, see the results.
The wars you fought, the schools you financed, the child you rose...
A great empire is build thru generations...

If you are a butthurt little weenpeen who swears off women because he can handle a few rejections you arent a man.
Even Chads play the numbers game until.

>control of the population is easy because women buy shit
>men who pay most of the taxes ad o all infrastructural work are shit out of luck
>men who don't have women to care about stop paying into it
>these guys need to man up and be manipulated

If you think men are disposable, imagone ONE day without men. Society would implode so fast.

*imagine

I'm okay with this double standard as long as men get their own privileges but now women want all the privilege and want men to have none. It is just going to lead to the downfall of the west.

Many people who complain about such things biologically would not be able to compete, much in the same way that niggers complain that they can’t get into college because they are genetically too stupid. There are issues with women obviously- no doubt about it. But, our men need to change as well, severely. That’s why I think SIG is so important, it makes less school shooters and makes those people into productive individuals of this movement. As long as you hide your power level in public and improve yourself, pussy will come easily, whether trad, thot, or both.

Many on Sup Forums cannot accept how truly fucked things are. They think:
>become an exceptional individual
>find traditional wife
>have many children
>reverse birthrates

Is something that is even remotely possible. As if repeating it often enough on Sup Forums is going to encourage the majority of normies to follow this path and spawn an inexhaustible supply of traditional women in their local church for them to marry.

Well no. The assumption of leadership and protection implies that without men the women would die off, as is the case in Sweden. Mutual respect in a relationship. We aren’t changing the media narrative anytime soon, so we simply shun whores and improve ourselves and trads will come.

Yeah, it's a joke. Men are "disposable" because men make it that way. Idiots bending over backwards and gladly killing themselves for muh vagina retards are the problem.

No it's going to lead to The State having total control and the masses easy to control. We're basically already here.

Feminism is a Marxist ideologically based moment and all Marxist movements that deal with "oppressed" and "oppressor" lead to erosion of righst and personal liberties until you're in a complete shithole.

>Are men are disposable, and does society hates them
American literacy, sage and hide

We’re organizing in real life. We have a plan user. Things are in motion in the right that will have a lasting effect, and were coming with meme power and the vengeance of the West with us. On the smaller scale however: yes, find a read girl and homeschool your children while living within your means.

>expose yourself to disease and embarrassment and possible legal expenses playing the numbers game for holes
>you arent a man unless you keep doing this

the society we liv in isn't healthy, so fuck off with that logic, that makes no sense to dedicate your limited time to someone elses benefit for no reward only for them to give it away to foreigners and women who don't appreciate it.

wow this ancient guy had such a small penor

Well I guess that isn't the downfall of the west entirely but it is still the downfall of America.

No, your kind are just living in the wrong way.
There was balance in how the women would nurture and care for the children while the man would protect them and go out to hunt, build, etc.
You're not supposed to be taxed or be treated as trash like being thrown in a useless war as canon fodder or be abused in a job.
We just need to go back to those natural roots IMO where there's more value in providing for your family instead of providing for this broken society.

Both sexes are needed and nether one is disposible!

This is basically what Jews believe. Gee, I wonder who employs this shill.

this is a demoralization thread. democrats will win the demographics game. they just need us to quit breeding

They viewed huge penises as grotesque and animalistic whereas smaller ones would mean he's more intellectual.

>slavic gorilla
atleast my race and me included have the muscle mass and capacity to rip apart 10 amerimutt soiboi 56% white shitposters in a thread about their men losing a grip on themselves

Of course, stereotype!
We don't have that shitshow.
You on the other hand, have blacked.com and gay marriage laws. This is why u lose masculinity, merimutt soy.
>commie opinion
Atleast we have had an empire which brought our country growth as well as many others, while you will never have anything else than jew dick. By the way- how is that 99 dollar deal to access the jew-internet going?

stop thinking like a modern-day american and man up. Literally.

If you guys want to be edgy and conservative, why even bother with posting this weak shit?
Americans disgust. Am thinking u are getting weaker and weaker from all dat mcdonalds and estrogen water.

>become an exceptional individual

this requires hard work in itself

>find traditional wife

this is near impossible and require more hard work and money sifting through individuals who lie and exploit you on the way ro get THE ONE, who can fuck you over at any time.

>have many children

more money and time, complete loss of Independence and many liabilities.

>reverse birthrates

the supposed endgame, which requires nearly everyone to get a traditional wife that won't fuck you over to accomplish. Which won't happen s the values that allow this are done away with.

True.
And even if every single male were able to become exceptional by current standards, it would just raise the bar in women's minds again, and most men would still be considered subpar.
Unchained female hypergamy and promiscuity is what is killing Western civilisation, and no amount of self-improvement, or reasoning, or asking politely will reverse it.

both men and women are disposable, women for their looks men for their usefulness

Wow what a profound contribution. Neck yourself queer

>this requires hard work in itself
The mind of a lazy american who recieves everything spoon-fed
>near impossible
True love exists. Just not in your social circle. I know of beautiful women who are exceptionally smart. Most of which have something to do with art, theatre, singing or sport. Im not talking about art-thots.
>more money and time
Money is all you talk about. Are you a joo or is that just another example of israelistan mentality?
>traditional wife that wont fuck you over
You really have to be a weak person with same weak grip on your own woman to get fucked over.

If you think ALL women will fuck you over, you immediately lose because you've just closed yourself off with that mindset.
>I don't like them because THEY'RE ALL EVIL so I won't bother dating one
>why am I single???

>people who complain about such things biologically would not be able to compete

so economically and sociologically why should they contribute to a system they receive nothing out of except scorn and loss of resources?

>men need to change
>keep chasing pussy

so you think we're just all animals who derive satisfaction from having cum in a hole eh?

>man up
>just keep wasting your time and money for no reward except holes to put your dick in.

>jew internet

what about that jew government that starved millions of you

the only reason we have cultural marxism today in the west is because we werent retarded like you to let economic marxism run amok here

Cunt detected.

>meme flag
(You)

I am Eastern.
U are mutt.

>Mutual respect in a relationship
that does not follow from the theory
what follows is that the female is the center of society, and the man occupies the permiteres, being worthy of a position in society only if he brings resources. The female recieves privileges as well as access for free.

This is the world today. It was built in part thanks to men like you.

If you haven't understood this until now there is little chance anything I say will change your perspective.

>ALL women will fuck you over

50/50 divorce rate, 70% initiated by women

90% take your kids, and can take your money.

>if you don't play Russian roulette with 4 chambers loaded you're a loser

yea yea eastern europe is so great thats why so many of you immigrate to the west

2/10 obvious b8

fpbp

It's not Russian roulette if you're smart. Choose a poor mate and you get fucked over so better choose wisely, it's not that hard.
You keep living in this whole "I'm trapped in this fucked up society" mindset when you can choose to GTFO but all you're doing is bitching and making excuses for yourself
Stop arguing on Sup Forums and make a personal change in your own life

>>why am I single???

for smart reasons...you think every single man is upset about it and didnt intentionally end a relationship to get that way because it was all a giant shitshow with no real reward except vague old wives tales to manipulate stupid people with over-hyped fantasies.

>"dont you wanna live happily ever after and have and meaning in your life?, you should buy a hole"

literal used car salesman logic.

>>If a man go
>Slavs
>duality of sex roles
Sorry, but incorrect. Slavic women are infested with western bullshit as well as western women.

but not as much

You stop LARPing you fucking Nigger.

Here's the thing no matter how good of a woman you find she is in control because if you don't kiss her ass and appease to her standards she will just divorce you take your shit and find someone who will and the laws will fully back her and that is where it becomes a problem.

Then find a girl who doesn't want to get married?

Again you're making these assumptions, there are billions of women out there with different ideals
They're not all rubbing theirs hands thinking about how they want to marry a guy just to fuck him over

>It's not russian roulette if you win

>better choose wisely, it's not that hard.

you act like every man whos been divorced or false accused is stupid.

as if women never lie and manipulate about what kind of person they are until they get into your money.

when its far wiser to not even take that risk for any woman. WHEN THERE IS NO REWARD AT ALL.

Even in Poland you can sometimes find a foreigner. I had some Polish girlfriends and you know? I think they are just a poorer and less demanding version of western women who imho are just vipers. And once I had a stupid luck to find here a studying SE Asian girlfriend. If you want white children user, you'll have to endure with western or at least Slavic gf (I know, that's my easier). But if you want to have a girl who will unironically love you, then you must seek in Asia. And I am really sad writing this.

>Then find a girl who doesn't want to get married?

WHY?

you literally must think pussy is worth its weight in gold.

How do i get eastern euro wife? Willing to marry to give her papers as long as she at least tries to love me

Not at all, I find more value in the brain. That includes for both sexes.

so why do you think men need a woman when thee are no rewards and society treats you like trash?

Alpha-beta is bullshit anyway. Humans are not so simple. "Alpha" men can break under pressure. "Beta" men can step up and be strong. Some men are alpha in the workplace and beta at home, or vice versa. It's not a very useful way of categorizing people but it is a very useful way for insecure men to make others feel inferior

Bingo. It's much easier to take money from men through the women that spend it