youtube.com/watch?v=3fXlpYCBfLY
youtube.com/watch?v=B7Ar3ckeVOg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euronymous#Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=e49ePnm9n0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is risen.

Stop listening to a washed-up ex-con who's only known for shitty music

Varg is an ugly retard

grrrrrrrrr I hate varg! I have brown eyes, so what?!?!?

And I could easily smash his fucking face in. His fans are equally weak and cringy

crypto jews

He's retarded when it comes to genetics and understanding paganism but he's objectively an attractive man

lol I am better than you

nope

Would you let him sodomise you?

i love how varg triggers amerikikes and spics

He's a welfare bum that shits out kids to collect the gibs like any lowlife hoodrat.

Are you?
Lets find out

Sure, vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs

you should start you fucking faggot

no no goyim! stop plopping out white kids and work for me instead, bum!

youtu.be/9J482O3DrWY
I got a boat ticket for you

Spotted the NEET.

NEW VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=RO8p9GYZSQY

hooktube.com/watch?v=RO8p9GYZSQY

NEW VIDEO

>He still supports the system

youtube.com/watch?v=t03LqzoYyag

>born in a country that is straight out of a fairy tale
>momma's boy
>thinks that he is tough shit just because he stabbed to death a sleep drunk midget from behind

Never forget

Based Varg

>shitty music
>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=tP-PhoTbhhs

youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ

I keep seeing this guy posting every where that he thinks he could fight Varg.

Firstly, there is no way you could match the experience that 20 years of jail time would give an already known killer.

Second, you're a faggot and your enormous insecurity over your 2 inch monster couldn't be clearer.

>Europeans = 3%
Varg can't into maths, so cringy

yeah thats the definition of shitty music

>LMAO DUDE FUCK JESUS BURN DOWN THE CHURCH! HATE NIGGERS, BUT MOVE TO ITALY LOL! MURDER YOUR FRIENDS AND ACCEPT JEWS ROFL!

When someone says to me "user, you're highly good looking and I appreciate your input, what do you imagine the edgiest redditor looks like?" and I immediately think of (((Varg))). He larps as a blackpill wrapped in a redpill, but really he's just a bluepill wrapped in a bigger bluepill.

He has risen.

t. memeflag

youtube.com/watch?v=3fXlpYCBfLY

I agree with the first half of your statement, but hes a good musician

>stop putting an arsonist and murderer on a pedestal.

NEW TUNE COMING OUT:
A jew an a stick

youtube.com/watch?v=B7Ar3ckeVOg

>arsonist
allegedly
>murderer
It was self defense.

>It was self defense
Bullshit, euronymous was bushwhacked in his underwear by this clown - it was murder and the soft Nordic "justice" system of posh dorm "prison" for a few years was no punishment. He should have swung from a rope.

Euronymous was a commie. Fuck him.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euronymous#Communism

Also a lot of the cuts were from broken glass.

personally i find this man so freaking funny
>meme related
>1 day i laugh my ass off on this

>allegedly
>was found guilty
>never out right denied it

Burzum is GOAT second wave black metal. At least Varg will be remembered

Why do you faggots hate Varg so much for killing a commie and not working for the Jew

butthurt he actually practices what he preaches instead of larping on the internet, also called out the "alt right" and considers Christianity to be a Jewish cult

>killing a commie and not working for the Jew
Translation: he committed the crime of murder, and of a cornerstone of black metal no less, and is a welfare bum NEET who lives off the backs of those who do have to (((((work)))) for a living.

The weak should fear the strong, Varg.

"The intensified struggle for superiority and shocks delivered to economic life will create, nay, have already created, disenchanted, cold and heartless communities. Such communities will foster a strong aversion towards the higher political and towards religion. Their only guide is gain, that is Gold, which they will erect into a veritable cult, for the sake of those material delights which it can give. Then will the hour strike when, not for the sake of attaining the good, not even to win wealth, but solely out of hatred towards the privileged, the lower classes of the GOYIM will follow our lead against our rivals for power, the intellectuals of the GOYIM."
The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

and the Jew should fear the samurai...

Stop worshiping Marvel superheroes.

>Stabs druggie faggot twenty six times.
>"It was self defense!"
>Spends the next fourteen years in jail shifting from one ideology to the other.
>Finally figures it's better to be a white nigger hiding in the forest and living off welfare while making videos bitching about inane thhngs that led him to where he is now.

The lazy shills on Sup Forums have made me come to like some e-celebs, and hate others. It's actually really useful how awful they are at posting.

>i like nigger music, why don't more whites make rap?

>It was self defense.
euronymous didn't attack first

Top Kek.

He keeps being rised

kike on a spike

>hes a good musician
filosofem is the only thing he ever did of any worth, and half of that is just the opening track, that admitedly is god tier

He only served to kickstart that edgy trend of music with that D&D LARPing headspace, that later on influened other non-edgy artists that I like

Now I'm going to listen to Dunkelheit for the hundredth time, but anything not from F is shit

He was going to kidnap Varg and make a snuff film in the woods. Fuck off memeflaggot.

he dindu burzum

This cuck is one of the most pathethic and pathogenic people i have ever seen. His poor children will grow up to become total psychopathic identity crisis ridden broken individuals by the time they become teenagers.

Var looks loke 60, but hes 44. He is not right in the head, he burned ancient churches, killed a guy in cold blood, there is no excuse to it. I hope he get's fucking shoad by the french government and his children taken away from him so they can be saved at least...

>according to the murderer

>he burned ancient churches
>ancient
Allegedly. nd even IF he did, good.
>killed a guy in cold blood
Wrong see

Jesus wasn't a Jew. Nowhere in the NT does he claim being Jewish.

>Stop worshiping a jew an a stick
He's on a throne now.

>king of the jews is the title literally given to him in the Bible
>apostles were mostly jewish
>tried to gather jewish followers
>competed with jewish Pharisees for followers
>ironically they accuse him of destroying the ways of his ancestors

Jesus BTFO?

Why do Christians on this board post images of knights and crusaders?

>if you don't like the sound of some neckbeard shrieking and moaning heathen nonsense over white noise you must like nigger music and rap

youtube.com/watch?v=e49ePnm9n0s

>heathen nonsense

paganism must make more arguments than "I'm not christianity" if you are to gain followers

there are positive aspects, i for one am disgusted with neetsoc and them overtaking paganism as their own. hitler and neetsoc as a whole are trash ideologies, a sort of pagan communalism would be better for evrope.

get rid of the nation state, return to the tribe! only way to save the evropean man!

>Stop worshiping a jew an a stick

I did when I was about 14 and smartened up. Christcucks are the biggest insufferable faggots on this board. Not to mention i've never seen proof of god. Let them larp as crusaders and adopt african kids like the cucks they are. Christcucks abandon their roots for a desert jew religion, no surprise.

stop worshipping objects. and murderers who killed their best friends because he cucked him. Christ wasnt jewish. pagans are. what is more jewy than paganism? fucking nothing. stop trying to attack Christianity. fucking grease bag jew pedo degenerates

How the fuck are pagans Jewish. Christianity is Judaism 2.0. It destroyed all sacred European worship sites and replaced them with synagogues and shit. Stop defending the Jew religion

>Christ wasnt jewish. pagans are

God Bless user

Stop following Jewish lies and European frauds with a lifetime of fuckups.

The internet is the last bastion of free speech in this world, and the last obstacle left before the minds of men are lost forever to subjugation. We are approaching the Orwellian cliff, and the catalyst causing the change is the stomping boot of the authoritarian plutocracy.

Representative Democracy has become bloated and corrupt, filled with greedy short-sighted fools whom seek only instant gratification, and represent only those that fill their pockets. It has become absent of morality in all facets, and is lost forever. If the founding fathers were alive today they would have already revolted. We have become fat, complacent, and weak, but there is still a glimmer of hope if we muster our strength.

We need to take the money out of politics, and return it to the people's hands to dole out themselves. We need a form of Direct Democracy using the internet where the people can allocate their tax money to the programs that they deem worthy, and steer the course of their government. The cabal fears this greatly, and they are attempting to crush that last hope for mankind with all their might by crippling the internet.

The plutocratic authoritarian empire can only be dismantled through strategic purchasing by a critical mass of individuals causing a starvation at the peak of the pyramid. If we can achieve a critical mass of strategic purchasers over time, and become self-sufficient, we can we free ourselves from tyranny, and create an internet based direct democracy which represents the people's willful desire for freedom and mobility.

I fear for mankind's future when all freedom is gone, all hope is lost, and no light shines into the cage that we let them build around us.

No, shortwave radio is the last bastion of free speech in the world. Well that and carrier pigeons.