HAPPENING NOW

cnbc.com/2017/12/17/atlanta-airport-the-worlds-busiest-reports-power-outage.html
CYBER NAZZZIIIIIIIIISSSSS

AYYYYY EMP

Other urls found in this thread:

airlive.net/breaking-the-faa-has-set-a-ground-stop-for-flights-into-atlanta-due-to-power-outage-all-flights-to-atl-are-held-at-departure-airports/
twitter.com/laurieMsimon/status/942513019782881280/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=8VXWX40xAjc
swpc.noaa.gov/products/alerts-watches-and-warnings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really wierd rainstorm passed through here from the south in NC. It smells wierd outside now.
The rain was coming down out of a haze, not clouds. You could still see the sunset.

>What's this thing do?

Starting to rain again and I can see stars

Sometimes the cleaning accidentally lady unplugs the power cord when she's vacuuming

>the cleaning accidentally the lady

Post pics retard.

Must be EMP. I heard reports of a thermonuclear warhead being detonated in the stratosphere just minutes before this.

can confirm, just seen a couple of emp's fly over my house

shit what do we do bros

Shoot them.

The madman did it! Praise Kim Jong Un!

Nerve gas

Can confirm, a house was origin of fly who dropped emp

Livestream
airlive.net/breaking-the-faa-has-set-a-ground-stop-for-flights-into-atlanta-due-to-power-outage-all-flights-to-atl-are-held-at-departure-airports/

UPDATE 23:30 UTC Atlanta Airport is being evacuated.
UPDATE 23:20 UTC ACARS message confirming to all jets that operations are cancelled for the rest of the day at Atlanta Airport.
@cbs11doug
UPDATE 22:25 UTC All JetBlue, American, Southwest, and United flights have been cancelled for the rest of the day at Atlanta Airport.
UPDATE 22:10 UTC FAA has lifted ground stop for north and south cargo ramps.
UPDATE 21:10 UTC All Southwest flights to/from of Atlanta Airport are cancelled for the remainder of the day.
UPDATE 20:35 UTC The FAA is informing the tower at Atlanta Airport can operate normally.
UPDATE 20:25 UTC More than 2 hours now that Atlanta Airport is suffering power outage, still no departures but passengers stranded in planes are disembarked using movable stairs.
UPDATE 20:04 UTC Some passengers in Atlanta being let off planes on tarmac via movable stairs.
UPDATE 19:41 UTC Delta pilot told passengers a construction crew cut power line, causing outage at Atlanta Airport.

WTF is going on?
Threads getting archived while the event is ongoing?

ATL Airport twitter denied power line was cut rumor by pilot 2 hours ago.

An inconvenience is not a happening, if power were on and snow grounded planes would it be a happening? fuck off and sage.

If no one bumps your thread, it's gonna be archived. Can't bump your own thread. Newfag.

Interesting, did they give any cause?

>The Mist

It's just Saturn's pattern.

Let's wait and see why.
Then, if it was intentional, we call it a happening.

Also airport WIFI was doing Maintenance starting on Dec 15th....

No and they have not updated their twitter in 2 hours now, not a single update. Very weird. This might be ongoing even tomorrow.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Planes are falling from the skyyyy

So some nog crossed a power line which shorted and melted the grid

Smoke in corridor
twitter.com/laurieMsimon/status/942513019782881280/video/1
Other thread:

Incentives are there. GA Power has 2 nuke power plants they are building, would totally buttfuck green BS when they complete. This makes them look incompetent if it maybe a hack or self caused blunder. Always money motives. Also, could be a Homeland test gone live to see how they would respond.

Happy Saturnalia!

Bumpetic.

A nicotine addict hitting his vape, still not a happening.

ATL website says follow twitter and it hasn't posted in over 2 hours now LOL!!!!!!

Virtue Signalers out in force already....

Some kind of fire reported, but no known cause of the fire yet.

>Georgia
>World's busiest airport
How?

flying the gibs in

I love this about Atlanta. A top tier city but not in terms of how fashionable it is to live in.

Great place to live/work, but no one really knows about it compared to NYC, Boston, etc..

Things are getting worse though and carpetbaggers are starting to move in, raise prices, and vote in policies that made them flee their blue states in the first place..

Exactly. But they know they just like to ignore it. They said in NY POST "one of the busiest airports"....lol, NYC egos bruised they are not the biggest and most used airport.

its the earths magnetic field thats been partially destabilized as it prepared to flip the poles. a aurora was seen in florida a few years ago and the destabilization over the atlantic was found by 4 different investigative scientific groups over 3 years.

only nasa pretends it isnt a thing but nasa supported acid rain theory for trees dying on moutain sides but it was proven that there was no real ph change in the soil and that the armosphere was thinning slowly over time and then nasa said c14 carbon wasnt being created in the upper atmosphere and couldnt explain how it was even their because it undermines carbon based global warming

anyways by this point its long since made land fall and is spreading across america and a "fake" pole is present in the indian ocean. as it has spread it has fucked up the electrical grind in the east coast in some places and telecommunications systems on the east coast over the past few years

>Atlanta Airport is being evacuated
Evacuated to where? There are thousands of people there.

Going with this too. Incompetence.

This

This is what it is.
Operation Talpiot

youtube.com/watch?v=8VXWX40xAjc

Any lootings yet?

also i like how the doors are fail secure to trap as many people as possible during a fire.

Actually you could, you have to wait a long time though.

HAPPENING!
>HAPPENING!
HAPPENING!
>HAPPENING!
HAPPENING!
>HAPPENING!

THERE ARE NUMEROUS REPORTS AND RUMOURS COMMING OUT THAT THERE ARE STRANGE HUMANOID CREATURES ROAMING ATLANTA AND THE REST OF AMERICA.

THIS IS THE HAPPENING OF A LIFETIME

/x/ HAS A THREAD WHICH GIVES FULL DISCLOSURE

GET IN HERE: >GET IN HERE:

>Puerto Rico
literally where?

Terror attack to the grid, Bitcoin BTFO.

Evacuation to the streets yo.

big if true

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WHEN THEY ARE HERE
I DONT HAVE A GUN GODDAMNIT

Check'd

The trips speak the troof

smoking lounges are nice, my guess is small fire

also still not a happening

FUG

Muh Bitcoin disappeared when muh Power was lost.

It may have simply been a sun fart...

>swpc.noaa.gov/products/alerts-watches-and-warnings

It's the freaking ayys!

It wuz RUSSIANS

as someone who lives here, no. the entitled niggers are fucking unreal. They seriously destroy everything while collecting welfare and contributing nothing. They think their kids are angles but all they do is throw their beer/soda/ trash on the roads and wait for someone to pick it up. I never understood racism until I moved here and realized niggers are not people

My mom is a TSA agent there, she just got home an hour ago AMA

Is her name Laquisha?

She's one of the few white women there so no

>Doesn't take pics or vid
Good work, user!

kek, Europoors confirmed alien rape victims. Only armed Americans will be able to resist

FINALLY, WE'RE RELEVANT

Mercury is in retrograde until the 23rd. Known to fuck up technology, senpai.

Can confirm. The Atlanta burbs are boss
As fuck to live in.

Those are just niggers, user.

Fucking kek

How does an airport that big (aside from being a critical piece of infrastructure) not have backup power generators?

Something doesnt add up.

Apparently the electrical fire was in the same area as the backup generators, that said I'm this user And my mom said their supervisor was asking them to screen people by hand, which doesn't make sense since no planes are taking off, meaning they might be looking for somebody

>dude
>weed

Maybe the backup was destroyed too? Seems fishy how this shit went down.

so is it nothing or happening?

It’s a major happening!

is the cleansing beginning?

i read it right tf

BLACK CUBE FUCKED UP ANOTHER FALSE FLAG.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

ISRAEL IS SO FUCKED

YOU ARE TRYING TO INTERFERE WITH GODS DIVINE WILL. YOU CANNOT DEFEAT US.

We can't let these guys get their hands on the nuclear codes

True if big

How come it is "the world's busiest airport"? Who flies to Georgia and why.

>people stranded for hours and getting no answers
>MUH TRAGEDY OUTWEIGHS YOUR INCONVENIENCE YOU SELFISH DOUCHEBAGS!!
>REEEEEEE

Pretty much anywhere south of the Mason-Dixon Line is like that and gets progressively worse the farther south you go.
Lived in Greenville SC for a few years and it was bad, until I moved to Meridian MS (just outside Jackson) and realized how much worse the filthy fucking animals could be.
They’re literally the equivalent of cockroaches; once they’re permeating, you’ll pretty much have to nuke the place to get rid of them.

It’s called a hub you absolute retard.
It’s where a good number of connecting flights are made.
For fuck sake, get out of the basement and breathe some fresh air once in a while.