G-give us those e-mails back! This isn't fair! It was our turn!

>G-give us those e-mails back! This isn't fair! It was our turn!
lol republicans

>illegally obtain emails
>haha we're just pretending to be retarded

Peter Carr, spokesman for the Special Counsel's Office, told me early this morning: "When we have obtained emails in the course of our ongoing criminal investigation, we have secured either the account owner's consent or appropriate criminal process."

Yes, he should have been given advance notice so that he could delete them all. Or, there should have been a properly executed warrant. They won't find anything, but it doesn't matter, because illegally obtained evidence is not admissible in court. This guy is fucking up everything so badly that he appears to be aiming for a mistrial, so that leftists can cry that Trump escaped impeachment on a technicality. Liberalism is truly a mental illness.

Fake and gay

Trump mongs screeching about nothing again, do they ever learn

MUAHHAAHAHA we stile the election from that epileptic fart-knocker
>now lets conduct our illegal deals with russia on a federal computer system
righhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht......

If Trumps balls weren’t blocking your view from sucking his cock on your back maybe you would understand how a legal prosecutor might legally obtain emails.

You Trump cucks are the worst. Watching Trump fuck our country while you shitpost and REEEEEEEEEEEE about liberals.

No. Anything and everything having to do with an investigation into Donald is corrupt, illegal and part of a silent coup as far as they are concerned.

It's basically hero worship or a cult of personality at this point.

Give one reason why he’s “fucked our country”

Pro tip: you’re a fucking moron

>>>/leftypol/

GOP tax plan

Allowing federally protected land to be up for grabs

Appoint Pajeet Creampie

Betsy DeVros

Allowing Republicans to take this country by the balls and milk it for billionaires

Promising you Trump cucks everything in the world and then fucking you over instead

Cuts to Medicare and Social Security

But MAGA

>If Trumps balls weren’t blocking your view from sucking his cock on your back maybe you would understand how a legal prosecutor might legally obtain emails.

Does that process involve ample time to delete and bleach-bit your inboxes? Asking for a friend.

How the fuck do libtards still not realize when Trump is playing them? He's barely being subtle about his bait and yet they bite down hard every time

its actually just Sup Forums

they've turned into the liberals they claim to despise

>>>/cucks4trump/

>at this point.
Trump had cultivated a cult of personality well before he got into politics. He just grew it substantially after he did.

>Disliking Donald makes you a liberal hurr

See, that's the trouble when your definition of conservatism is dependent on support for a particular politician. Moron.

How the fuck do Trump cucks still not realize when Trump is playing them? He's barely being subtle about his bait and yet they bite down hard every time

Oh look, it's another Shareblue thread.

Sage.

we're talking about trump here faggot, you can take that anti obama shit to another thread

>>>/cucks4trump/ is over there.

>illegally obtain emails
At worst they were illegally given emails. They obtained them legally. Not the same thing.

And FYI the organization they got them from says that the Trump team signed a waiver saying they're cool with shit going to law enforcement if requested.

Imagine being stupid enough to think you can delete emails

It's confusing how you people think this actually works. This isn't facebook, nobody cares about your opinions. I can't wait for us to find out whose doing this and put you to the rope. It's coming soon hopefully.

>operate a lawless kangaroo investigation with a foregone conclusion
>still unable to find anything
nah trump doesn't give a fuck

How is Trump fucking up our country? I don't remember him flooding our country with spics.

>Sup Forums now cares about the legality of obtained emails

>illegally obtained evidence is not admissible in court
It's not illegal to be given shit. Mueller didn't execute an unlawful search. Shit would stand in court. The argument for maleficence falls on the government agency that turned shit over, not Mueller.

How is Trump fucking our country? Can you give examples?

>I believe every lie the Jewish owned media tells me
I'd bet money that your life as a bottom-feeding loser has not changed one bit since Trump became president.