Why are houses so damn expensive?

I just to be able afford a nice house and raise a family

Other urls found in this thread:

zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/46003530?search_identifier=f16c74b0f1ccb93484f28baed9b8dd4c#SqMOGiI3DM8LFScO.97
newsshopper.co.uk/news/lewisham/15724300._I_had_to_stab_him____Paranoid_schizophrenic_stabbed_drunken_intruder_50_times_in_his_Catford_home__court_hears/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait for the next real estate crash. I bought my house in 2011 for 151,800. The bank now values it at 320,000.

Buy a house in the middle of no where, those are not too expensive

immigration

You ask the wrong question...

Look at real estate prices in Vancouver and then stop bitching.

the govt and both political parties have been flooding the "investment market" with cheap or nearly free money in order to drive up growth and production but really all it's done is saturate the market with money and place the things people used to invest in (homes, stocks, bonds, even bitcoin) to all time high's but now the average person cannot afford any of these things are it increases the divide between poor and rich while the politicians actually brag about what they have done(the obama economy/ trump economy) both of these sides have no idea what they are doing

theyre not expensive everywhere

Glad I got mine when I did like the day after I paid it off the value started to gain

august would be good house wife, once purged of her communist sustenances

Find a nice parcel of land in an area without strict building codes, buy it, then build the house yourself. You'll save 50% and learn a lot in the process.

good luck with that

The elite of society wants to discourage people from having children so that they don't have to waste as many bullets once the purges start after the singularity.

This, just stop looking for a house in dense population areas.
Why would you want to raise children in a city anyway?

How long do you think that would take?

This.

houses are very inexpensive in the south

theyre no
youre just poor

I hope you will NEVER get your own house and family, because you posted that fucking uggo again.

YOU'RE NOT MEANT TO SETTLE DOWN. IT'S EXPENSIVE BECAUSE IT'S REALLY EXPENSIVE TO GET TOO COMFY WW3 COMING TO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD THEATER SOON

It would be grosser every day. Fuck off.

okay so why did the buying power go down?
did the salary to buying power ratio go down or up?

I live in a frozen shithole with 9% unemployment and no sunlight half the year and the average house is still 450k

I'm unemployed and bought a house outright... Fuck you stupid fucks!

so move

Everywhere else has even higher prices and less job prospects

At what age did you guys buy your houses? I'm 21, renting an apartment, and it feels like shit. I just want to fit into the shoes of a traditional provider but renting will never give me that.

When you get a loan thats 30 yrs out and monthly payments only around 600 per month most ppl are somehow okay with over paying for a house.
Dont ever buy a house on a 30yr loan.... you end up paying 2.5x what its worth.
Save ur money and buy foreclosed if your young. Usually get 40% off the homes value and with a little work you end up way ahead of the game.

Not understanding how supply and demand works. Live somewhere no one wants to live.

How that shit hasn't crashed yet is incrdible.

Lol you think you have it bad burger?

For the price of a decent 4 bed house with a nice yard in the US you probably couldnt buy a 2 bed box in this shitty overcrowded island

this is now an augfrog thread. post aug

I'm 37 and still living with my parents :(

>Trying to buy a house during economic growth.
IDK why you're complaining. You can get like a three-storey detatched in the middle of the suburbs for like 200k. Here you're lucky to grab a 400k terrace house with leaky plumbing.

It would take 6 years for me to save up enough money so I can buy shitty 1 room flat in my Siberian shithole
and by the way by 6 years I mean I save up every ruble I get and don't even buy food etc
based Putin, everyone

Why are you so damn poor?

no, don't do it, OP

the same would take me 4 years so there is not that big a difference alyosha

>just move to the countryside
>countryside is more expensive

I bought a 2 bed 1 bath rental in bum fuck no where that I got for 48k and rented it out for a few years

It was originally valued at ~145k before the crash, and I sold it last year for 198k.

This next housing market is going to be a blood bath compared to 08

So you don't settle down with a family you dumb goy. Mobile employees are good for the (((economy)))

There's no way you could build that for 20k unless you did almost all of the work yourself

Most of these tiny meme homes are more than twice as expensive per square foot than regular homes

that's funny considering the fact that I've been told by Sup Forums that your gov is "redpilled" and cares about polish people

give aug gf

yeah and nazis dindu nuffin

nice ! the problem we have in the UK is that many property agents (in fact virtually all)are greedy jews.....

they charge 20 % of the property value as fees for example..( they charge that to both the seller and the buyers) so in your case for example an agent would make nearly 40K

Rssdtvfsbgsbgfegrggwrheytbytebtheb

THINGS

any predictions on when the next crash is gonna happen?

>uggo
you blind, brah

About a day before the next bailout.

what % of the population is addicted to fetnyl

the homestead act was the most dangerous part of human history.
it was only after the rich elite came across the ocean and put a stop to it and went back to owning people through owning the land did this country get back on track

I used to think about getting married then I found out that women are whores. And people in general are animals.

Fuck this stupid planet.

It's totally ridiculous.. I live in south London in between achmed and Daktario..

30 years ago the properties here were 5000 pound and you could get them with a 150 pound deposit... Nowadays the same properties go for 300 to 500K

zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/46003530?search_identifier=f16c74b0f1ccb93484f28baed9b8dd4c#SqMOGiI3DM8LFScO.97

Do some research and figure out which ghetto will be next to be gentrified. Then buy a big house or apartment from there and slowly watch how the neighbourhood turns middle class like you predicted.

My

You could build better then than for less man. %0lb of cement is like 10 bucks. Contractors rip people off like crazy. Building your own home is not that hard.

The only thing id pay a guy to do is the electrical.

Exactly. It's not like jobs are needed for anything.

I feel like there's an entire generation of Sup Forumsacks like you who have no fucking clue about what (((central banking))) is.

The jews at the Federal Reserve are doing this, and literally nothing will ever get better until everyone knows that they're robbing us to pay off their loans. Google Nixon Shock.

Regulations. California has the strictest environmental standards, longest wait time, and priciest application process.

Look up cost to build home vs home prices. Basically you have to move to a place with healthy regulation and non-scarce land.

I'd be so down to boink

He's polish, he has to travel from the middle of nowhere to a whole different country to be paid well anyways.

build your own you lazy nigger.

30 year olds are now getting house loans. People right now in their twenties maybe never lol.

only 500K... and when you look out of your window at night... you see street prostitutes and crackheads..

Reminder that housing bubbles are caused by artificially low interest rates.

Jews

In the UK it is because chinks buying up all the properties,, while never living there....

whatever price you ask, they will buy it... even if it's in a ghetto area..

Imputing the elite aren't the singularity. Fact is Rockefellerian population control is singularity in practice.

The globalists perfected genocide

It's not just the house, it's the property. The house is worth more in cities because of the land it's on. The location of the land dictates how much the building is worth to a certain extent.

jews at the federal reserve are doing this but pre-nixon wasn't peachy, it was a lie. the reason the petrodollar happened was because we couldn't keep up with the lie. the new lie is actually less capable of lying than the old lie

the last real booms of economic growth and increased standard of living always came with a technological breakthrough. for example, the birth and explosion of the steel industry between 1880 and 1900

Do they still make those prefab domes that you build yourself?

In Russia housing problem is solved by death of your relatives who happen to own flats
>or you can become a literal slave to government and get mortgage)))))

Only 400K

and as an extra bonus these are the kind of neightbours you get... (it's a 5 minute walk from the property that is for sale)

newsshopper.co.uk/news/lewisham/15724300._I_had_to_stab_him____Paranoid_schizophrenic_stabbed_drunken_intruder_50_times_in_his_Catford_home__court_hears/

Ww3 is 50 years l8

If you can't make enough to live well and raise a family from public markets then you shouldn't breed.

Combination of several factors:
1) Real Estate mortgages are literally the only thing (((they))) give out serious credit to Joe Goyim for anymore, that's why mortgages and real estate industry has become such big business.
2) Boomers with a ton of money squabbling with the fucking gorillion other boomers trying to eek out a return use real estate to speculate and buy & hold.
3) The debt crisis and QE artificially inflates the price while depressing the yeild/value of bonds, so all the private equity that might be invested in bonds is driven into Stocks and real estate, artificially inflating both into bubbles.
4) The jews running the banks ultimiately want real estate prices prohibitively high so that young goyim eventually abandon the idea of ever BUYING a home and just decide to settle for renting. Ultimately the jews want to make sure you never own a house or a car so you always have to pay them rent and become dependent on eventual automated cars owned by (((uber))) and (((Lyft))).

This

in the UK they are very strict... My boss makes 60K pound per year and he got rejected for a mortgage.

reason: they saw on his bank statement he goes to Mcdonalds 4 times a week on average..

>My boss makes 60K pound per year and he got rejected for a mortgage.
Same thing happened just before 2008 crash. when (((they))) stop handing out 0% loans and get strict and start calling the loans in, prices are topped out and it's time to sell, not borrow. (((They))) control the cycle of boom and bust by controlling the availability of credit. It's not even a secret at this point it's just most people are too stupid to care.

Lots of houses in California for $60k oh what's that you don't want to live around wetbakcs and u want to live at the beach. then a house will cost $600k+.

It turned into an investment.

You clearly don't have any sort of specialty skill.

Ironic that you sit here using the internet and a computer or mobile device of some kind, yet think electronics engineers do nothing useful and shouldn't breed. You think electronics are designed in small towns?

because of easy credit
remember that every time jews brag about fractional reserve banking "stimulating" the economy

Money printing. Extremely low interest rates.

I'd fucking kill for house prices at the level of most of the US. $300k for a McMansion in a middle class suburb. FFS. That's like 2 years pay for a couple that earns only average income.

ONE AND A HALF MILLION to TWO MILLION IN SYDNEY KILL ME NOW.

the jews want everyone to be a fuckin gypsy

it's 15 / 20 million in central london

Everyone knows it a bubble. But it turns out they don't pop if there is no where else to put money.

How do live in that thing? Its so bright inside. Does it have its own fusion reactor or something?

thx bro, good advice.

>Mr. user found dead in 'self built dream house' after a fire broke out due to amateur wiring

stop it user

If that's the case, why would anyone use an agent?

Yeah well so much for Anglos being based. Bunch of scum faggots these days.

[[[chinks]]]

>reason: they saw on his bank statement he goes to Mcdonalds 4 times a week on average

What the fuck? That's probably not even £30/week, why would they care about that?

It is dirt cheap!!!
What are you talking about...
Hold on to your sits... every asset in Trump era is going to go to roof
Especially the real state

This is only for some average place way out in the suburbs, not in highly desirable areas, btw.

when is the next RE bubble gonna burst lads

Lots of time wasters, frauds etc .... very hard to sell a property without an agent.. nearly impossible...