HE

HE

What's up with all the Kaiji threads I've been seeing recently? We getting a third season or something?

HAS NO STYLE, HE HAS NO GRACE
TH-TH-TH-TH-THIS KONG IS A FUCKING DISGRACE

no. the story was just compelling to begin with and deliver was solid by the studio that adapted it. im still shitting my pants in anticipation for the conclusion of one poker

IS THE EPITOME OF HUMAN THRASH

HATES

Kaiji threads pop up pretty regularly. You just happen to be around at the right times.

Would you, Sup Forums?

CHEESE

I have been curious about this series for years but never picked up

TAKE IT TO THE FRIDGE CRANKY!

WUZ

Wow just realised the manga goes on further then the anime. What point of the manga do I pick up at if i've seen both seasons?

Do it, it's amazing. Great characters, soundtrack, and writing. Then once you finish that (and maybe catch up with the manga), if your interested in more of Fukumoto's work, read Strongest Man Kurosawa. It's his best worst
Around 130+

>how to make 13 episodes into 25

So intentionally dragged.

Is there another anime that so carefully straddled the line between unwatchable trash and cult classic merely due to pacing issues?

HAS

It's not that bad if you're marathoning it. You can't just stop watching and not know whether or not Kaiji gets those pachinko balls into the fucking hole once you're already in that arc. It's the only anime that's ever made my palms sweat a lot, so that has to count for something

SCORED A CRITICAL HIT ON LIFE

This.

I watched it about a month ago, I distinctly remember sending my brother a message that read "This is the first anime I've watched where I've had to take a break because I was sweating too much."

hahahahaha

ZAWA~

I can't imagine how painful it must have been to watch Kaiji on a weekly basis. Probably worse than Endless Eight.