JoJo

ITT: While we wait for announcements on figures and VA anime, post Stands you think are either underused or underloved

>Born this Way
>RHCP
>Hey Ya!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/akakakeine/status/833163923637432320
twitter.com/akakakeine/status/833159082030751744
jojo-animation.com/special/eventgoods.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SBR a best

nth for no part 5 anime announcement

Post Jolyne and Josuke

The Higashikata's are not to be trusted.
Norisuke is hiding something
Kaato is dangerous
Jobin is scared of his dad finding out about his deeds
DO NOT TRUST THE HIGASHIKATA'S

post those

man, I can believe they took down the part 5 announcement video from youtube that quickly
really surprised they showed actual clips from the animation
really sucks for people the went to sleep and couldn't see it, they'll probably have to wait a few more days
don't you guys agree?

>Civil War

>Hey Ya!
Underrated Stand on the concept of how stands are made from desires/weaknesses. Pocoloco was just that great of a guy all he needed was a pat on the back. Shit's pretty dope.

With you on BtW. Was expecting a Speed King v BtW Hot vs Cold chase at one point.

Black Sabbath
Great design except feet and it just dies

At the Great Festival, there's going to be an announcement for a special project related to part [last number of this post]. If it's 0, Vento Aureo anime gets scrapped in favor of a Jorge Joestar OVA.

So the Rohan OVA?

Black Sabbath was honestly Giorno's best fight

Pretty respectable taste, though I honestly don't get why people don't like Survivor since the actual fight was the hilariously brutal Planet Waves one and Survivor itself was just an excuse for drawing something over the top violent.

Green Day was pretty great.

i miss sea kira and gyro

such appealing designs

You think they're gonna do all the Rohan one-shots? It's odd they just announce one only.

>not yellow
Into the trash it goes.

With pleasure

when people posted "grunkle" josuke, i used to think that Grunkle was a studio and fans were drawing him in their artstyle

Why the Giorno hate. :(

Especially when it's Millionaire Village

Doubtful, this kind of stuff happens a lot with OVAs for other series where they just animate one for shits and giggles. Shame they're animating Millionaire Village though, it's good but one of the least interesting.

Can you do another one of these doc?

Blue is the best color

Part 5 had shitty translations that nobody tried to fix. Nobody would've like Part 4 if all we had was the Duwang Subs, even after the anime.

>Gyro's eyelashes in the top left panel

What Stand would he make, though?
Soft & Wet?
NKC?
King Crimson?

>Yuuya has Speed King on his scarf
>Highway Star the song was written to replace Speed King as an opening act
What does it mean?

>Tfw the italian translations are fine.
I'm sorry burger friends. desu :(

yeah I want to fuck them too user

>FORESHADOWING

Because they are official ones, English friends still only have 1, 2 and like half of 3 available officially, the rest are pirate scans.

I'd buy the italian translations but the covers are shit

>Yuya kills off Jobin and replaces him as the main villiain

Satanic Trips confirm

>like half of 3
Isn't there only two volumes? The first ends immediately after Polnareff is recruited, so probably a quarter of 3.

all of 3 is available in english dummies

Infancy is liking Part 2
Childhood is thinking Part 4 is superior
Adulthood is realising that Part 7 was the best
Godhood is recognising that Part 5 is true kino

3 has actually been completed by viz ages ago

Correct. I get mad about it every day. This is real by the way, burger friends.

This is real tho, Kino Aureo is a thing

I don't hate him, I just think that literally any other character and protagonist is better than him. He wasnt as captivating for me compared to the rest of the part 5 cast.

At least I can say his design is nice and the whole being the son of DIO thing was interesting even though it never went anywhere.

>Adulthood is realising that Part 7 was the best
More like mid to late teens.

>The leader of the entire rock people organization is SBR Yuya

When did you get into JoJo? I first heard of it outside of the occasional Dio meme around the time Stardust Crusaders started airing and caught up when it was around the Polnareff/Avdol fight. I really wish I got into the series earlier since the part 3 anime is what killed the series

more like 5 > 4 > 7 > 2

7 > 8=4 > 3 > 5 > 6 > 2 > 1

I love Narancia so much.
We're reading Count Zero by William Gibson right now.
I hope it's as good as Neuromancer.

I remember seeing the OVA Dio vs Jotaro fight like years ago on YouTube, before the Part 1 anime. Watched it out of curiosity and was wondering what the fuck was going on and what was with these ghosts fighting.

Got me interested in the series.

Saw this, went to check out the context

According to a nip, Great Festival hasn't officially started yet.
He also posted from inside the event.

Source:
twitter.com/akakakeine/status/833163923637432320
twitter.com/akakakeine/status/833159082030751744

7>5>4>6>2>3>1

Objectively the correct order.

Not as Jojoniums.

for people with autism, sure

I got into it after the Part 3 anime was finished. I wish I had got into it before the anime began at all, maybe sometime in 2010?
sometimes i go back and read old low-quality part 3 and 4 scans so i can feel like an old fan

>Friend: OMG THEY ANNOUNCED AN OVA
>Me: WHAT, LINK, SOMETHING
>It was something about the rohan ova
In a 1 to KING CRIMSON how mad do you think I am right now ?

I immediately began to look into JoJo when I heard there was a part about a cripple killing the president over the corpse of Jesus Christ

>yfw David's next project is an anime adaptation of Diesel

i need that

This is correct

desu the stands in Diesel look pretty good, that mecha-stand was guret

true, but that's not what they were talking about, i don't think

Please don't tell me you're the amerifat shitposter from last thread.

Speed King

>tfw Diesel's stand looks cooler than Jotaro's

Nope. Part 5 is literally the best part.

nice get user

Narancia is soo cute!

This is correct.

Okay good.

>Jolyne can reattach her severed limbs with Stone Free
boy what the fuck

I'm not sure if I can agree with you user.

He really is!

Started watching the 2012 anime as it aired on a whim and have never regretted it since it mae come to terms with my sexuality and I'm a much happier person because of it

I heard of it years ago when SBR was still running and started the part 1 manga up until Dio turned into a vampire but never finished and forgot about it until last year.

I started watching the anime because someone I followed on youtube was streaming their reactions to each episode.

And thus I got hooked. I binge watched all the seasons within a few weeks and just caught up on jojolion this month.

His get was a 4, read the fucking post he's replying to.

He's right.

The suspense is killing me.

Thanks for keeping us informed Doc

I'm so glad he's married to me!

>Gappy makes him happy
>but Giorny doesn't make him horny

[THE MAN WHO ATE THE WORLD]

about fucking time

Can I order this online? Do I need to use a shipping service like Tenso?

>those digits

I made that Giorny makes me Horny line how the fuck does anyone remember that shitpost

So I just realized something. JoJo before part 7 ran on WJS right? So how did Araki get away with all the gore and weird shit happening? Or am I missing something here?

Don't lie
You're already in the event doc

Event exclusive: jojo-animation.com/special/eventgoods.html

I don't really have a least favourite Part of Jojo. I kinda like them all in their own way.
So excuse the taste.

Pre-2010 Touhoufag who wondered why ZUN liked this Jojo za warudo thing so much. The Muda.swf probably didn't help either.

When is shit starting?

You should be user!