Is it okay for white men to casually fuck Latino women?

Is it okay for white men to casually fuck Latino women?

Yes, just to let them know who's boss, but don't impregnate.

Gays hate heterosexuality.

You fucking retard.

Its ok if you want le 56% face mongoloid children

Only if they do a AncestryDNA and it turns out they 100% from Spain.

yes, absolutely
but keep the condoms in your wallet and keep the wallet in your pocket. if you go to take a shit they all have pins in their bags to poke holes in the rubbers you have in your nightstand

>Latino women

r type reproduction strategy is for rabbits, not men, Op. You want to be a K in the r/K system.

Explain

It's perfectly acceptable to do anything you want to latinas, up to and including impregnating them, regardless of what Sup Forums says.

Think about it for a second, these women wouldn't even exist if not for your white ancestors conquering this continent and their womb. Latinas are your birthright as a white man.

White men are pretty much saltless. They don't have the same carisma as Latino/med men.

t femanon here

>Is it okay for white men to casually fuck Latino women?
>memeflag

Your babies will look white
so why not?
who the hell is going to be able to tell the difference from a half Latino / half white baby to a pure white baby.. almost nobody outside /pol

>White men are pretty much saltless
>pretty much saltless.
>saltless.
?!

>casually fucking
You shouldn't casually fuck anything senpai. As for dating and procreating, who cares as long as they aren't one of those indian hobgoblin looking ones. My gf is colombian but looks italian so idc.

Haha for real. This is typical spic and nig sheboon behavior. If you don't mention a word they won't even bring up condoms. And most times will try to make you cum inside them.

Impregnate only light skinned casitzo Latinas. Dark skinned mestizo are the ones with impure indio blood.

LOL
Every Brazilian women I've ever met is like a condom filled with butter.
Every Brazilian man I've ever known talks to Brazilian women in his life all the same, when the women open their mouths the Brazilian guys just raise their hands and give a push away signal as they grunt.
I know this because my ex bf was Brazilian and I visited there many times.

t. Actual woman.
THEY CAN'T EVEN BE FUCKED USING WORDS TO THEIR WOMEN.
It's the fucking funniest thing I've seen in my life and this silly bitch defends it!

I rather fuck Latina women.

All racemixers will be hanged on the day of the rope.

I'm pretty close to not even check out this board anymore because of threads like this one. It's really tiring to see the same fucking rubbish every day.

I fuck the everlasting shit out of latinas. They are unequivocally the best fucks out there. And they LOVE tall white guys. Because I am 8 inches taller than 99% of Latin men and at least 3 inches longer cock. They can’t get enough. I cum in their pussies and tell them I support Trump and the wall after. Ironically they still come back for more cock.

Do you need permission for everything? Your childhood must have been hell.

Also have a Colombian gf, but she's brown and definitely looks like a native Colombian person, haha. Her sister looks more white, but has a terrifying horse face though.

casual fuck =/= impregnate. Yeah I can see why you are so concerned about 56% mongoloids.

Fpbp.

Kids just listen to hitler, all rac mixers shall be castrated or dead

a.k.a Brazilians

Lacking in salt.

dumbfuck you're supposed to impregnate them you just dont marry them, spreading genes is a sign of dominance