If white men were out of the picture, then who would the liberals and leftists hate next?

If white men were out of the picture, then who would the liberals and leftists hate next?

If white men were out of the picture civilization would collapse in a matter of minutes

The chinese take over and they quickly learn they aren't a fraction as hospitable as the white man. The earth is polluted and destroyed beyond repair and then there's no one left to hate.

I know that, but which group would be the next scapegoat?

East asians or jews. Any group that's successful really.

They wouldn't worry about a scapegoat, they'd be too busy dying in a Mad Max wasteland after the ensuing nuclear holocaust that erupted when the white man vanished.

Asians. Jews would never target their shitskin slaves until the very end.

White women

Jews. They look white enough, have plenty of hot women, are usually rich and like to blow up the left's beloved sand niggers.

So nice. We're also human shields.

White women, they already fucking hate us

Asians.

Light skin black dudes. Prove me wrong. Blacks hate light skin blacks.

white lesbians for not sleeping with trans women enough.

White women.

Asians.

Civilization has been undergoing controlled demolition since the 60s

white civilization would collapse
what have whites even brought other than mass immigration and democracy?

Asians

>If the jew's slave golem were out of the picture who would be next
The Jews themselves, babylon needs to fall first.

They would be dead due to a lack of food.

Your computer

Tryone stole it

You don't want to be sacrificed on the altar of the foreign horde for all eternity?

why?

I cant say I do, no. Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth

CHYNA. But tbqh China would probably just steamroll the fuck out of the jews if the white man were gone.

No one. The world would live in harmony without wh*te "people".

Whichever oppressive assholes that are left.

Someone please post that one picture of a bunch of roasties trashing on an Asian athlete.

Google "colorism", and you'll get your answer.

Because the light skinned niggers with less admixture end up at the top of the heap in the absence of more civilized races.

more admixture I mean, not less

the weak allways hate the strong, just go by that rule and the next most likely would be asian men.

Indeed.

White women are already their slaves against the white man. They control them.

That's a bullshit way of thinking bc white men will never be out of the picture before destroying the entire planet.
Also, this matters because the bullshit way of thinking has foundations on this planet of which needs eradication.

There will be only God left to hate if the true and faithful 11 tribes of Israel are destroyed by Judaea

Who is funding and coordinating all these "white" women tho.

>white men will never be out of the picture before destroying the entire planet
Edomite scum.

>white man is out of the picture
>chinese take over the world
>Mao planned this in the fuckin 1950's lmao

>Muslims
>Whites -currently in action

Asians are next

>Middles easterns- edit

>chinese take over the world
HAHAHAHAHAHA Good one

>If white men were out of the picture, then who would the liberals and leftists hate next?
Nobody, they would all starve to death.

When are minorities going to understand that to blacks everyone not black is white?
When blacks say hate speech about whites that includes everyone not black.

The ancient Mediterranean region is where civilization began. Only pure mid-to-south Africans are free of the Mediterranean bloodline.
Also, the only way to get rid of white men is to nuke the Earth or exile them to another planet. They will not go down without a fight and that will be the death of the human species.

Beucase of human race mixing.
>There's no such thing as true sand niggers since there most likely no original middle eastern decent becuase of (((them)))

Asins and then spics. The plan is to create one giant mixed race by bringing everyone to the lowest common denominator. Everyone must look and think and act the same. This is why it is called cultural marxism. Whitmen are the biggest target right now because they are the most difficult nut to crack. The thing is that there is no way this is gonna fucking work. The rson for that is that every generation wants to contradict the previous ones in one way or another. This is why the sexual revolution happened. This is why authoritarianism is trending right now on both sides and this is why the future is moderately conservative. Give it 20-30 years.

Decendents*

They underestimate how much they are hated by other people. As soon as the existing social order was removed, the racists from the black and hispanic communities will chew each other apart.

>rural thinking
>believes in inbred ideology

You mean western civilization. I'm sure the Asians would be happy to become the dominant race in the world.

Blacks and Jews like they used to do.

Spics are already getting btfo
>look at the amount of murders,homicides, etc happening.

HISPANICS... they look white... are god love family oriented family people.

/thread.

I am half white and half Hispanic by the way.

Spics are not as cucked though. They will end up being allies because

a) they are smarter than the blacks
b) they are not cucked
c) many of them have a nice chance of making something of themselves and they are not stupid enough to not fight back

And don't forget that the left is overplaying it's hand right now. They left will btfo itself.