2018 will mark his expiry

Screencap this.

Easy to say, but hard to bet on.
$30 says he dies before or after 2018.

>can't even get three in a row
geez

Keep telling Yourself that leaf, this kike has all the life extension technology money can buy

You have violated Canadian law, go turn yourself in to the nearest police station or donut shop.

god speed

Is leaf a hitman?

Nt you dumb bitch, you didn't praise Kek enough for a get now you are doomed

Sweet, 2018 will rock!
#winning

No, just a prediction.

yes. Check em

A wise man said it would happen in the Fall of 2018.

I had a dream he had a stroke tomorrow.

given most of his vital organs are aged either 20 or 18, i'd say good luck with that

The owl dies at midnight, the goat dies at noon.

His son took over already, it doesn’t matter.

>those predictions
I want to believe

Imagine the USA had an actual functioning spy bureau that would've taken this guy out at the first sign of his treachery?

This disgusting piece of shit is destroying Europe with his migration schemes. Funding protests in America if only the CIA would've gassed this animal a decade ago

CIA works for this chump.

Soros dies wothin the last three digits of this post, chekem and screencap bitches

kek is not with us today

May kek have no mercy on his soul.

not sequential numbers.. won't happen.

if this is sequential numbers not only will trump win 2020 hillary will be in jail at the time. .and die shortly after.

He dies New Year's Eve night.

We should start meming his death already

rerolling for January

He will be.

>Implying his decrepit body is not being kept animated by ritual sacrifice

i call bullshit on this pic. no one goes for headshots when they can go for glorious nutshots.

>muh Hebrew boogeyman
Yes. As soon as George Soros dies, our countries will instantly go back to how they were in the 1950's. His life is the ONLY thing standing in our way.

Jesus, you people are retarded.

him shooting off Europe's testicles is pretty accurate.

he doesn't look old enough, remember that David Rockefeller took until the age of 101 to die

>him shooting off Europe's testicles is pretty accurate.
even more accurate if you change a rat to a refugee

>"hehe goy soros is just a boogeyman"

This is a photo of David Rockefeller in 2004 when he was roughly the same age as Soros is today. Notice he doesn't have all the liver spots on his forehead and overall just does not look as sick.

Forgot upload

>photo
huh?

fuck that. I aint waiting till August to see the fucker croak.

check these 3 integers

Yeah but yer digits, breh...

Queen of England & Steve-O dies this week. Mark my words

>imblying he's not just a membrane of skin for a reptilian

check out the book on the table

>Keep telling Yourself that leaf, this kike has all the life extension technology money can buy
Would that be virgin baby blood?

In retrospect, I dont see how 3 integers can
possibly correspond to a date. First 2 are fine (Month/day) but what if the month has 2 digits?
And what's the 3rd digit for? Month/date is enough. That means the only valid dates are from October to December (at best, as long as the last 2 are no greater than 31, except for November having 30)

Oh. April 17th. Never mind, the autism took over there. Soros death date confirmed.

>tfw he's beginning to "invest" in the swedish housing market

>tfw he'll crash the swedish economy once again
>all of the gibsmedats arabs will kill all the swedes because no more social welfare

Do you realize how much babies blood his money buys him. No one seems to ever attempt to take him out. He will live forever

>77
>arabs will kill all the swedes