So you're Shinji in this situation, what do you do?

So you're Shinji in this situation, what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUamHEvVQy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kiss her

No thanks.

Kiss her cunny.

Would Asuka reacted differently in the end if he just said "no"?

and then we can have sex?

Not really.

I'd spill spaghetti everywhere.

I get in the god damn robot

huh what was that?

Hug, and rape

No way, fag

well part of the reason her piloting went south was because she was rejected and humiliated, if Shinji acted like a man and just told her "look, first kiss should be special. colleagues and those not in love should not kiss."

Asuka went south for a lot of reasons and I don't think Shinji rejecting her would have changed anything important. The only difference would be in EoE she'd say "You wouldn't even kiss me" instead of "You wouldn't even hold me" or something. And even if he did hold her she'd still find something to complain about. She's never satisfied because she doesn't know what she wants.

fuck off, where's rei?

Can someone explain to me why is Evangelion held in such high regard, I just finished watching EoE and while it was pretty good it just didn't strike me as this masterpiece everyone always talks about. Maybe it's because I can't really relate to all the insecurity and need to connect the characters show? I dunno.

Also Asuka > Rei

>Maybe it's because I can't really relate to all the insecurity and need to connect the characters show?

Bingo

>Also Asuka > Rei

I'm kind of an autist around hot women but my god, I would give my soul for a chance to kiss Asuka.

I do to her face what Kyon did to Suzmiya when she was in the sleeping bag

>Maybe it's because I
No, it's because your a literal newfag only getting around to watching Eva in 2017. Embarrassing.

If I'm Shinji I guess I wet my pants and cry for being useless.

If I'm me I'd pull her up, grab her firmly around the waist and plant one on her

We were angsty teens when we watched it and it hadn't been copied by over a dozen animes yet

This kiss was gross

go for best girl instead

I always thought the series would have worked just as well if all the franchise ended at the original 26 desu.

this, it was THE angsty anime

Misato was getting drunk with her boyfriend at the time of OP's scene though.

Well I'd definitely enjoy it a lot more if I watched it when I was 13 due to the gore and sexual themes, I remember loving Elfen Lied and now I had to stop at episode 3 in my attempt to rewatch it.

Does anyone here actually appreciate Asuka as a character instead of wanting to have hate sex with her?

If I was Shinji, I guess I'd kiss her after some persuasion. It is the day that my Mother died, it's in the back of mind with my mother complex and all. Being an awkward 14-year-old; I will nervously start, then who knows what will happen.

>I wonder what could of happened between them hadn't Asuka held Shinji's breath.

I don't know why everyone loves Misato. I despise her character

Tell her I'd never betray Misato and then go back to her bed for round five

do you think misato would have fucked shinji if he went for it?

She has guys drooling all over at school, most popular girl in school. Yet she craves attention from Shinji, why him though since she hates him?

Damn it, Asuka is so confusing and bipolar. Her words always contradict on another.

He's a challenge and she loves challenges. If he'd reciprocated she'd probably dump him and move on to someone else

your entire post is garbage blue team best team

slam her head into a wall

The paradox of that is she took it worse than Kaji's rejection, causing her mental breakdown along with being beaten on the battlefield.

She was so nice to Shinji in that episode too, the only time she ever was. Honestly think she would have freaked out by outright display of affection, would have overloaded her brain.

Kiss her

I think she did have feelings for him, but they probably dissappeared by EOE.
She also wasn't very nice, she taunted him about Yui's death and yelled at him after. She just doesn't know how to handle relationships.

Well, since you asked nicely, yeah.

by EOE she acted like an angry ex gf. for some reason t b h

Does she like him, or does she have a problem about a doll getting more attention than she does?

Go in head first.
Asuka always looked to me like one of those girls that emanates such high levels of pheromones that just being in the same room as her would cause your balls to drop.

I never got the feeling she was jealous of Rei in regard to Shinji. Only like you said, because she got more attention to her.
>She wants either all of him or nothing
That was more of her calling Shinji out on always accepting affection from others but not giving any in return. Also her desire to use others as tools or objects before actual people. Either she wants them to bow down to her and give her unconditional and endless attention or affection or wants nothing to do with them. She'll push away the ones who have a chance of hurting her and accept the ones who will blindly love her. Hedghehog's dilemma. I doubt she really knows the implications of sex; as she still has the mindset of a child, rather she seems disgusted with it when shown Misato and Kaji doing it.

than her**

Fuck off, whore

i slide right in and try to be less of an autist during it than shinji was so she'll like me after the kiss
but unfortunately i am also an autist so it would probably go the same way it did

would you say she's high test

this scene was about Shinji pirouetting around Rei's question that he never tried to understand Asuka, but she was having none of it.

well she was listening to Rei's conversation with Shinj in the hospital, watching rei and shinji at the tokyo-3 trainstation and crying when Rei was going to replace her in episode 9. (but that's probably stretching it).

Kill myself.

Yes, Misato literally offered to fuck Shinji to try and console him about Rei because she's a drunken slut

Its just that Asuka has a problem about a DOLL (She calls Rei this) getting attention over her.

I say that Shibji and Rei reminds Asuka of her Mother and that Doll, I believe that this plays an important role for Asuka's mental state towards Shinji.

huh...
Now that I think about it; Shinji is kinda motherly like with his cooking/cleaning and other deeds.

In all honesty there is literally no good girl in Eva. They all have issues and would it be real life I wouldn't want to engage with any of them.

mothers and dolls are the biggest symbolism of Eva, with Asuka caressing Shinji's face like in Yui did twice.

What about Maya

>this scene was about Shinji pirouetting around Rei's question that he never tried to understand Asuka, but she was having none of it.

Well yes, your correct, but I believe that the scene is also a double-entendre, Eva has a lot of them.

>wake_me_up_inside.jpg

>mothers and dolls are the biggest symbolism of Eva
Your right, like Piloting the Evas "Dolls" and that the Eva;s are also mothers in a way.

Shinji stopped choking her because he regressed to his mommy issues. Huh

The best girl of Eva is the one you posted and her girlfriend.

Sometimes I wonder if its autism in the Eva fanbase or not.

I prefer best girls who are still alive.

>Sometimes I wonder if its autism in the Eva fanbase or not.
Sometimes I wonder if its Shit-posting in Sup Forums or not.

Yes, it's autism. 100% full blown homemade autism.

Spaghetti.

Why don't you kiss, kiss this! And I don't mean on my rosy red lips

How is it a wrong interpretation? The stroking scene was a direct parallel to Yui touching his face before. He stopped because it reminded him of Yui's touch

I see what you did there.

I know it is, I was just making a joke.

>He stopped because it reminded him of Yui's touch

That and he's been on the beach so long, probably drove him insane for almost a month. It reminded him how much he craves affection, and a mothers touch is very much that.

>That and he's been on the beach so long, probably drove him insane for almost a month.

Actually all the events in EOE took place within a Day.

He's talking about the beach user. There's a time-skip after Shinji emerges from Instrumentality and when Asuka emerges from Instrumentality.

I know what he's saying, it's just that it's wrong. Shinji and Asuka reformed on the same day as in EOE.

Why do people say that a month passed?

Because he nailed Misato's cross and there is rust on it.

Also that explanation that Shinji wished back Asuka back, I think it was on some official card or something. Is that canon?

>Because he nailed Misato's cross and there is rust on it.
That can happen immediately with a preexisting rusty nail and water.

I'm getting the feeling that people on Sup Forums don't clean rust spots from a sink/tub that often.

Rust doesn't suddenly appear in one day.

Shinji had to take the time to find a nail, and find all those grave markers and put them up

For him to put up those markers in the first place, he must have assumed no one is coming back despite Yui telling him they will.

That means a long time must have passed before Asuka appeared.

Existing Loose-Rust trickling down from a Rusty Nail does.

It was commissioned by ADV, the English dubbing company from a Japanese third-party. Not canon. They even said Asuka was pregnant. Who could trust them.

Yeah. Pretty sure I'm the only one here.

Of course you're not ya dingus

I would cure Asuka with love.

Isn't the whole point of Asuka is she's deprived of love? Why not give her what she desires?

wait until she is in a coma then masturbate over her comatose body.
later I would meet up with my local omnipotent wish granting being and wish for everyone except for me and asuka to die. afterwords I would rape her (of course only after choking her while looking at the oceans of blood and giant head)

This.

I feel like I've seen this somewhere.

really? was there some kind of movie you have seen which had this as it's main plot?

Reminder that Asuka is really horny and wants the D.

It's the opening, the opening is really really good.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=SUamHEvVQy0

is this a reference to the other thread where I said
"she is a whore who will do anything for attention. almost as bad as shinji in some way and in other ways worse than him
TL;DR she is a slut and wants some D"?

Prove it.

I don't understand why she never just murdered him she clearly wanted to just rip his dick off and block his windpipe with it if you're full of that much hatred you're going to do it eventually

kind of

what's there to prove? she watches misato and kaji do it and wants shinji to fuck her in that scene.

What kind of woman licks their lips in front of guys?

Asuka is literally A Suka, need I say more?