What will be his next masterpiece?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He needs to make one first for there to be a next.

Damn how can I get to look this badass

Wear sunglasses

The Heart

Clorax

Didn't he want to become a fashion designer?

Bleach 2

Black Torch :^)

providing for his family while being unempolyed

Bleach Super

>manga sold 87 million copies in total
>latest novel outsold the death save the strawberry novel

hes fine

What was his first?

Still waiting for an extra chapter focusing on Kazui and Ichika.

Consider the following:
- Bleach gets a sequel
- only Gotei characters are allowed to return
- no Ichigo, Orihime, Chad, Uryu etc. from the human world
- no Ichika and Kazui either
What would you do? How do you imagine this story? What happens?

Bleach is dead, he killed it with that shit ending.
I wouldn't even keep up with a sequel if he did one.

All he had to do was leave Aizen's state a mystery and let fuckface get killed in some stupid way without ruining his other '''plot points''' and he'd be all set

>he killed it with that shit ending.

-final volume sells over 450k copies

-renruki novel sells over 58k copies/surpasses the sales of "death save the strawberry" which was released while the series was still ongoing

-upcoming narita novel will probably surpass the sales of the last bleach novel he wrote

how is it dead again?

Has a manga ever crashed and burned harder than Bleach?

Gantz, and Sun-Ken Rock come to mind.

Ammonia

>end of the series sells alot
>Nicholas_cage_you_dont_say.jpg

Explain the latest novel outselling the DSTS novel.

His suicide

Zombie Powder

fashion designer slice of life on Ultra Jump

Shane?

Another trainwreck

He'll finally work on backgrounds. A manga about drawing backgrounds.

An isekai oh wait

As much as I dislike him, he probably has so much money he wouldn't need to work for the rest of his life and can still feed 5 generations of children

Business as usual, the Gotei was always way more popular than the human characters, and we know too little about Ichika to care

In Jump? Hitman Reborn comes to mind, but it's a very close run thing, hard to tell who crash and burn harder at this point

Don't think I will ever read it.

-Bleach Z
-Bleach ZZ
-Bleach Wing
-Bleach Reconquista
-Bleach 2.0
-Bleach 2.0 + 1
-Bleach 2.0 + 1.1416
-Bleach Next

What was his last masterpiece?

Hopefully suicide.

how can you guys speak of death and suicide so casually?

>Bleach Reconquista
A typical story about a young man who wants to be the strongest. However, the young man is a Hollow in Hueco Mundo, so it's edgy as fuck.

Delet this

I want that to happen.

Welcome to Sup Forums, i hope you enjoy your stay

With NotGrimmjow as MC?
Eh, why not

>Bank-ai

A Shinigami falls in love with a Quincy.

Unable to confess he's gifted by Kubo with the Quincy's phone number. Never minding the strange reiatsu, he immediately call her, and he's overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a disgusted expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in the living world at all. She is the girl's Vanderreich counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own Soul Society self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer The Heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

How new are you ?

Cubic tits

We learned from Kubo.

FINDS A WAY

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

It will be a fashion manga focused around a young man trying to get his punk-style clothes into the industry. The deuteragonist will be a girl working for the largest and most prestigious clothing line in Japan who takes our MC under her wing despite the disapproval of her superiors.

Shenanigans ensue as the two bond over their craft until the girl is told to report headquarters so she can face punishment for breaking company code. The MC learns she is to be fired and blacklisted from the fashion business and races to defend her with some friends he picked up along his journey.

Dodging security and various high level designers on his way to the top of the building he finally makes it to the main conference room and boots open the door. He is alone in the room save one other person. A smug, handsome man sitting in an oddly comfortable looking chair.

The MC shouts and pleads his case and upon seeing how useless it was, challenges the man to a battle of style. The man meets his gaze, his satisfied expression unchanging.

"Since when were you under the impression we were fashion designers...Kurosaki?"

The background falls away

DEICIDE 24.

>Bank-Ai

A Jew falls in love with money...

Maybe in an alternate universe, IchiRuki ended up together (doubt it).

Great mangas, with impressive artwork and good development... with fucked up endings. Dear God.

Hello, Infernal Kiss.

boi oh boi, you sure are new.

Well after hanging out in this hell hole you will understand on your own, bud.

After Bleach, it's only natural for his next masterpiece to be called Blacked.

>Kubo by Keit-ai

With a twist that the boy ends up with neither the AU crush or the crush.

Where do you people find these things, i look for bert stripes and i just get a few of these and a shit ton of t shirts

Lurk more. Simple as that.

So a story about young Grimmjow?

Wouldn't be much of a problem as long as the Arrancar and Quincy are also there. Only problem would be that Kazui and his connection to Yhwach couldn't be explored.

A manga about upcoming fashion design students in tokyo.

Think "How to make it in america"/bakuman.

I don't know, what would be the MC's goal, a show in Paris?

The twist is that Keit-ai will still be a bannable offense.

With Harribel as the final boss?

how much?

How did the madman do it?

I never believed that Bleach was dead, but this is really surprising. Makes one wonder just how much other novels and the movie could make.

I feel that the upcoming Narita novel will outsell his previous Bleach novels.

I hope he goes full ecchi.

why do i feel like its rukia and orihime/uryu and ichigo talking to each other on the phones

Rukia is calling me!

Go away, Renji. You have a child to take care of.

cute

Clorox

Orihime is definitely talking to either Tatsuki or Rukia. She never made such expression around Ichigo or Uryuu. And watching Ichigo's expression, he seems more likely to talk with Uryuu. Rukia looks too serene for such a talk with Ichigo.

Sooooo adorable!

>Rukia looks too serene for such a talk with Ichigo.
That's why I think she's talking to Orihime.

I sad she is talking to me!

Said, not sad! Never said when she talks to me.

More Bleach!

what ever it is, 20 bucks it won't be with Jump (only willing to bet 10 it wont be with any Shueisha magazine)

Hell the most likely thing I'm gonna bet on is Kubo waiting till his contract with them ends so he can just draw what ever he wants be it in the form of web comics or doujins

I'll take that bet!

Solo series.

Bleach prequel

What went wrong? so strange that shueisha just cut off most of the bleach support.
Kubo must have too much ownership of bleach.