Realistically, who is the strongest DBZ character that Boros could beat?

Realistically, who is the strongest DBZ character that Boros could beat?

yamacha

Emperor Pilaf

Mr. Satan

Janemba.

Goku if he has a laser gun

Boros = Evil Buu

same power, same regeneration

Dodoria, and I'm being generous.

If i have to answer seriously then it would be raditz or tien from ma junior tournament

He might be able to take Nappa, or Vegeta saga piccolo if he poured all of his juice into it.

Nappa, maybe saiyan saga vegeta, but probably not.

He's probably somewhere between Nappa and Saiyan Saga Vegeta. He beats the former but gets annihilated by the latter.

Guldo. While Guldo's time stop is lethal to normal opponents, Boros' regeneration and Guldo's lack of lethal moves help Boros come out on top.

Probably Vegeta. Early Vegeta.

He was the most powerful in the universe except for Saitama. By that logic he could defeat Magin Boo and under. Above that who knows.

Frieza

Literally anyone because it'll be more funny that way when Saitama beats him like nothing.

He can blow up planets so he's at least Freeza level.

He's a Frieza expy, so definitly everybody below Frieza in powerlevel and maybe Frieza

Boros needs his most powerful attack to destroy the planet, for frieza its something he could do in his lowest form. I dont rly think that their powerlevel is anywhere close

Somewhere around Raditz tier

>Implying Saiyan Saga Vegeta level threat wasn't planet buster

Why not Zarbon?

Piccolo at the end of Namek, probably?

FPBP

All of them, if Super lore has anything to say about it, is that ayy lmao were always unbelievably stronger.

Boros can kill any DBZ character if he gets his hands on a laser pistol.

It doesn't matter since Boros' fight was more interesting to watch than anything DBZ has shat out in the last 20 years and powerlevels were a mistake.

To be honest, probably early Vegeta with a lot of trouble. Until Vegeta Dragonball's power progression kind of makes sense, but on Namek the power progression just gets fucking stupid. We start at the point where a power level of 18000 is impressive, and end at the point where a power level of 1 million is trivial. Also, at this point fucking everyone has the ability to bust one if not multiple planets.

Saiyan saga Goku

Mr. Satan

He was probably about Saiyan arc Vegeta level

Ginyu

Nappa

Nappa.

The farmer with a shotgun

Raditz, maybe nappa

Broly and ss4 goku

Naw, a regular pistol will do.

Yep. More specifically, sayan arc Yamcha.
Higher than that and we're pushing it.

How many of them can survive a kick to the moon?

Everybody under Recoome

Nappa, non kaioken Goku

He's a planet buster so I'd say Saiyan Arc Vegeta's reasonable.

It's weird though, because Dragon Ball treats planet busting like it's nothing.

Strength-wise, if he really is a planet buster then Saiyan saga Vegeta. They would be comparable, Boros is faster though.

Have you guys even watched the fight? Boros is stronger than evil buu.

No his not and even he is he needs all his power to do that Sayan saga Vegeta hell maybe even Nappa do that very easily. Boris atleas Saibaman Tier and that's being generous.

Jesus christ dude learn to type.

And I'm only basing it off of what he said he's capable of doing. I don't really care either way so if you wanna bring up evidence to the contrary then be my guest.

>Boris atleas Saibaman Tier and that's being generous

Dude, Boros kicked Saitama to the moon with such force that he didn't even realize it happened until he hit after the impact. His physical game is clearly off the charts, even for DBZ standards

meanwhile we have piccolo blowing the moon up when he's radtiz tier

He couldn't kick someone to the moon though

Dragon ball definitely has stronger charged up energy attacks in general but boros has far and away better physical feats than any dragon ball character barring god shenanigans.

Oolong

>even for DBZ standards
Except for Champa kicking a planet literally blew it up. If you include hakai magic then they can delete planets on a whim.
There's Z fighter Tier, and then there's God Tier.

Well I didn't say he could fuck with Gods of Destruction

I'll let you know once DBZ/S starts showing any consistency in it's"power levels" whatsoever.

Nappa can punch Tenshinhan's arm off when Tenshinhan can destroy someone like Raditz that BTFOs both Goku and Piccolo together when they're both moon busters. That shows the physical strenght he has,

Trunks can turn Frieza into mincemeat when he is so durable that even without ki and being dismembered he's still capable of surviving the explosion of Namek. That's strenght again.

Can any of them hit someone into the moon from Earth?

DB powerlevels don't make sense to begin with

No. But all the character on his post can pretty much trash Boros in a fight.
>B-b-but muh kick on the moon!
Champa kick fucking planet to oblivion and he not even trying with that.

It's not Zen-O that's for sure.

Sure it has extreme destructive capability, but its as fragile as a glass bowl.

Well, with his initial appearance (with restraining armor) he is probably about Freiza level
When his armor broke, thus releasing his regular power, maybe Cell level.
His most powerful form is probably Buu level.
Cause it looks like a SS3
Also it literally drains his life, just like SS3

So he's most likely SS3 tier, but only at the peak.
Definately not a God ki tier

>No
Then they're not on his physical level

>Champa
He's a GoD and on a completely different scale than those characters. Not sure why people keep bringing gods into the mix as if it somehow validates Raditz's strength or something

Perfect (But probably not Superperfect) Cell

>Then they're not on his physical level
If you punch someone weaker than you he's going to be torn apart, just like Nappa punched Tenshinhan's arm off.
If you punch someone stronger than you he's not going to get dismembered BUT he's not going to move either because he can tank your attack.

Saitama let himself be punched to the moon by not taking Boros seriously and since he can't fly he couldn't stop himself after being punched.

In Dragon Ball that's not a problem because even if a stronger character lets himself be punched he can still fly so he's not going to get thrown to the moon unless he feels like it for some stupid reason

So in the end it's stupid to say they can't.

>He's a GoD and on a completely different scale than those characters. Not sure why people keep bringing gods into the mix as if it somehow validates Raditz's strength or something

Champa has nothing to do with this, I gave you Nappa and Trunks as an example, if you don't want to accept then you're retarded and nobody should care about your "opinion"

Buu. Solely because the amount of power and speed that Boros has on a physical level one shots anyone aside from Buu.

The physical power to launch someone from 1Km off the ground into space and hit the moon within 3 seconds is greater than we've seen from anyone thus yet and physical attacks ALWAYS do more damage than Ki to opponents aside from the finisher.

Even SSJBx10 Kaioken didn't knock Hit into orbit and Vegetto vs Zamasu didn't end up with either punching one another through the city either.

Ki wise? He's barely SSJ at best. But he's more physical than energy so he's not beating Majin Buu.

>Buu. Solely because the amount of power and speed that Boros has on a physical level one shots anyone aside from Buu.

No.
>The physical power to launch someone from 1Km off the ground into space and hit the moon within 3 seconds is greater than we've seen from anyone thus yet

see >Ki wise? He's barely SSJ at best. But he's more physical than energy so he's not beating Majin Buu.
You're fucking delusional

Stop samefagging already, kicking someone to the moon is not impressive.

Are you fucking kidding? Boros isn't even a planet buster, he said he'd obliterate the planet's SURFACE. Sayian-saga Vegeta wrecks him, not without trouble, but still.

>m-muh kick to somewhere

stop being retarded these guys broke mountains as a side effect below pl of 1,000

AND BESIDES
>comparing powerlevels of chinese cartoons' characters

Maybe i'm not remembering this clearly but isn't King Picolo vs Teen Goku almost destroy the world? Their not even Saibaman level in that time.

No, where are you getting that from?

Ah okay.

So are you just going to keep spamming more threads every time one of you others dies OP. I think it's time you find a hobby. Just report and ignore like always

>realistically