gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2460622
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
i.imgur.com/pAlw1X5.png
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting YMO's album cover for X∞Multiplies recreated with Rei clones.

Requesting Meiko and Sophia in a purple version of Meiko's school uniform staring at each other in a confused manner.

requesting Chie Sasaki with the Money in the Bank briefcase like pic related, but replace the "Money in the Bank" with "SSR in the Bank"

reference for Chie Sasaki:
i.imgur.com/PkMvYF6.jpg

Old

Requesting colors and stuff

Pixie Ref: i.imgur.com/lw8r1tK.png

Angewomon Ref: i.imgur.com/UY30Gak.jpg

Gardevoir ref (Regular or Shiny):i.imgur.com/hYTY6OC.png

I have never watched Taxi Driver
(also not anime)

Requesting more Reoko and Azuma hand holding.

bbkbrnk.com/character/02/#Reoko
bbkbrnk.com/character/#Azuma

Alternatively mecha musume Reoko, in combination with Entei.

bbkbrnk.com/buranki/#ENTEI

Requesting Constanze making replicas of the Balance Breakers (both canon and the awful anime original season 3 one)

This is apparently Wiz (KonoSuba) from before she turned into a lich. Requesting her wearing this outfit as a wight, and it not fitting that well.

Requesting Annie camwhoring using Mirai's account and Mirai freaking out over the comments/in general.

Requesting Shiny Chariot as a Gundam similar to Shining Gundam.

Iowa and Yamato poledancing

Requesting Erza and Kirito wearing sunglasses with smug grins on their faces and fist bumping while an explosion forms in the background.

The ironic cool I'm looking for example: i.imgur.com/HO2TAWZ.jpg

I wanted to see them doing a cute gao
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3356459 gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2460622 trying to be threatening but just being cute instead

Requesting Sena getting spanked and looking aroused with heart pupils in her eyes as her huge tits flop around from the spankings.

Sexy version of her outfit

Rokuro from Sousei no Onmyouji wearing the outfit on the left

Requesting Misao cutting off her braid, so she can have a proper bob cut.

Requesting a cute pic of Feldt Grace (21 year old movie version) from Gundam 00 wearing some girly casual clothes.

Requesting bikini Kaato Higashikata or Holly Kira licking on a popsicle.

Hana wearing Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume from Fate/Grand Order, but in white or pink.

Rihoko (trying) to wear the virgin killer sweater

Requesting corrupted Roll EXE with massive breasts and sexy heels.

Requesting Fubuki, Yuudachi, and Mutsuki, each wearing this competition swimsuit.

Dakimakura mode (Lying on back and facing the viewer).
Preferably full body.

Pretty please!

Requesting otter friend re-enacting this otter nisekoi picture.

Said otter friend. Sorry for shit resolution.

Requesting anything edgy/violent involving Elsa Granhiert and Weavile working together.

Requesting Tionishia accidentally letting go of her Wii Remote while playing a game, and chucking it into a TV so hard it pierces a hole through the entire TV box.
Because she didn't use the wriststrap like you're supposed to.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute or cool with any one pokemon in this album
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting a Christmas Cake Trigger-chan/Luluco.

Any critique or comments before I ink?

Simple portrait since I'm struggling for ideas

Have Kaede say something like:
>This is going to be the breast night ever!
or
>Looks like you're now Takana-ked!

Looks legit so far

Requesting cute Sup Forums girls of your choice playing with a Mareep.

Reqeusting Raphtalia buried under a ton of raph-chans. Screaming eternally

what happened to drawfriend running these threads numbered? did we end?

Mods happened.

The first one is very possible. I don't get the second one though, what's the pun?

Thanks!

Mods listening to the complaints of people thinking generals make Sup Forums cancerous.

Heading off now, I can barely see what her outfit is made off of so I just fudged it and didn't do it

Kirino dressed up in Izetta's white dress, but with a sly perverted expression. Expression example: Bottom left Izetta image, but with her mouth closed.

Thanks a lot drawfriend, she looks adorable and that smile is making my heart quite happy! Her fashion sense is quite weird but I don't mind the way you drew it since the most important part was seeing her smiling, thanks a lot again and have a great day/night!

Oh. Naked. I get it, I'm stupid.

Massive fat tits!

Requesting a Ms joke meeting a shota Eraserhead

equesting Cure Whip from Kirakira PreCure a la Mode wearing a playboy bunny suit.

Or

Cure Whip being chased by a very hungry looking Serval-chan from Kemono Friends

Off to bed!

Cute moth girl.

Requesting Naruko Yokoshima under someone's desk similarily to this image i.imgur.com/pAlw1X5.png

loving every line
wip

requesting emilia from re:zero wearing pic related

Are you the one who requested the Serena wearing that chic Korean dress?

which one do you mean? there have been a lot of requests with dresses.

This one.

that isn't a dress to be honest but yes i did. why you ask?

I was unsatisfied with what I have drawn so it might take longer.

>unsatisfied
>draws the cutest serena there is just from the head and shoulders.

You kidding right? i am in love with how it looks:o but if you think it needs some fixing no problem take your time.

Requesting a shinki Ines a best struggling to make a cup of hot cocoa for her master.

dam son.jpg

Nigga that's kawaii as hell.

no more idol m@ster pls

Requesting these idols taller

>licking

Suck it faggot!

Requesting Lala from Monster Musume being dragged off to hell by the ghost hands in the Ghost alley from JoJo

Counter-requesting Izetta with her dress all tied up shibari style.

Requesting this caveboy (Kukuru) and this cavegirl (Mig) from Doraemon in love with each other.

Requesting a mono-eyed Robot girl modeled after the Sinanju.

This is an draw of my two favorite Ghibli boys, Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke, and Haku from Spirited Away in an awkward Yaoi situation where Ashitaka has his hand on Haku's chin and is about to kiss him, while Haku is embarrassed by the situation. Can I have this draw cleaned up, finished and colored?

I'm up for some forbidden love this morning.

Here's a reference.

That's really good! well done

That wrinkle was really unnecessary desu.

Woah that was actually quicker than I'd expected, Holly looks so sexy in your artstyle thank you.

Requesting Bonta-kun giving Perolina hype train tickets for Super Robot Wars V with Beargguy in the background protesting NTR. Bonus points if the hype train is drawn.

IT WILL BE RELEASED THIS WEEK! SOMEONE! ANYONE!

Orgone squirrels cosplaying as Gouraigers taking cookies from a cookie jar!

Requesting NGE angels cosplaying as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 cosplaying as Wolzard

Papagguy giving a weather report

>forgot the pic

Anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

thank you so much
have a nice day

thanks a lot, I love it
now I need the SSR card in the game
have a nice day too

Requesting gag kissing between Elizabeth and Chiffon, bonus points if Charles (right) is included. Refs:

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734

Requesting Inko Midoriya walking in on her son being fucked and spilling the spaghetti

I've included the inspirational story in the jpeg

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

This idea wasn't bad: something along the lines of a gravure video or intro to an AV in her swimsuit - in, coming out, or midway in the water.
>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg

Noire in a tightsuit on a motorcycle (black and blue Yamaha MT-10) holding a sword as well, OR her in a leopard-print bikini or the virgin killer sweater, pref. reverse style to imitate the 'Imai Style' bikini.

Miyamae from Seiren dressed as her bunny character from the game they play in the anime

Requesting a Satania version of the image on the left.

Could you post the picture on the left?

Thank you very much.

Requesting your own interpretation of Mai Natsume when it was a guy, without the ponytail and hair less longer than its in pic related. Try to make him less girly, and a bit manly (like a MC, but a less bit comical).

Requesting your interpretation of what would be Slam Drunk

>Slam Drunk
>Alcoholic BBallers that get progressively drunker for each Dunk
>All of them wishing to make the Chaos dunk, which will send all BBallers past and present into an alcoholic coma

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Not OR, but her thighs could stand to have a little more "meat" on them. Still, nice work.

IT'S A GUNDAM/10

Thank you.

Requesting Anzu, hyper after ingesting large quantities of caffeine.

Hey user, i think you are right about the head needing to be a bit bigger, and the top definitely needed to be shrunk down a bit, nice catch. Thanks.

Fixed it for ya drabro.