I fly the confederate flag because of muh culture

>I fly the confederate flag because of muh culture
>Is from Pennsylvania
What is wrong with these retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copperhead_(politics)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_Line,_New_York#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lincoln was a bloodthirsty tyrant, and part nigger also.

Maybe if the north had any culture they wouldn't look to other places. That's why you all listen to nigger music and resort to stealing southern culture.

What is Chinatown?

pennsylvania almost joined the war on the side of the confederates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copperhead_(politics)
stupid fuck

>Confederate flag

Obviously hasn't heard of Judah P. Benjamin.

>implying they are all southern transplants
There is areas up north where people have lived there for generations and they still fly confederate flags because "I am so country lol"

THICCC

Explain confederate flags in New York and New Hampshire then moron. Did they almost join the confederates as well? Stupid fuck probably from up north and flies a confederate flag himself

you have to be at least 18 to use this site

Key word here you fucking idiot is "almost"
Fucking morons on here. Are you one of those morons up in rural new york who flies confederate flags too?

Would fuck, 1000%

Hmm no argument, that is what I though. Nothing more pathetic than a yankee defending the confederate flag. Can you get more cucked than that?
>bu-u-u-t I listen to country and drive a big ass pick up truck. Us suburban cowboys want to be country too!
Pic related, a "southerner" from Oregon. Probably you user

Upstate there I think they just hate niggers. Hard to blame them being in the same state as NYC, Albany, and Buffalo.

Then they should just come and say it, and instead of larping and saying is because of muh culture

some of us are Yankees by birth, but Southerners at heart.

>t. I am a retard

>Alabama voted blue
>PA voted red
Look at me. I'm the Southerner now.

That's a pretty cool truck though

Those pictures are bullshit. Bernouts were going around plopping their signs on peoples property

I like lifted trucks, as long as they have real knobby mud tires on them. Whenever I see a lifted truck with 26'' street tires I cringe.

She’s way out of his league

The sad part is most people (north and south) dont know what the civil war was about. It was about taxation and the souths cooperation with wealthy Brits. Racism was a mimor part.

The bernout posters are next to the house that has the confederate flag retard. The point is the flag is flying up north

Most people prior to Dylan Roof I saw with Rebel Flag anything had it for the same reason people used to think marijuana leaf merchandise was cool, just to be counterculture or rebellious in some minor way.

Racism was a fucking universal norm

wrong faggot

it was about state's rights

why are these people so proud that their ancestors were traitorous losers?

Op is a faggot
Kys

He is not even a descendant of those people. He is from Oregon lmao

be South
>have shitons of cotton and tobacco fields
>instead of importing indentured servants from Western Europe or pick your own cotton you import millions of niggers
>breed them like fucking crazy
>mix them with poor Whites
>time comes when Yankees want to end slavery and send them back to their countries so that we can become more self reliant and wouldn't have to deal with niggers in the future
>get butthurt and throw a secession fit about muh states rights
>have kikes, octoroons, 1/16,1/32 nigs in the leadership and officer class of Confederacy
>start the Civil War by attacking fort sumter
>get your asses kicked
>call it the northern war of aggression because you're a sore loser
>kill Lincoln before he could send blacks back to Africa
>let the nigger plague spread across the entire country
>living embodiment of the fat, lazy and stupid American sterotype
>living embodiment of the amerimutt meme
>low iq and terrible education system
>widespread Israel loving evangelism
>obese as fuck

Day of the work when?
>inb4 butthurt mogrel didf shills

>niggers say they're proud of Africa
>born in Arizona

Southerners moved north because the north freed the niggers. Not rocket science.

Where are all these salty northerners coming from?

She thicc

Northerners are salty about this

Like I said you fucking braindead shitdick moron, Bernouts we're putting their signs on other people's fucking property. That means they looked for houses with Confederate flag waving and they plopped signs in their yard. Does that make sense to you, you inbred backwoods mutt?

Are you triggered that we're flying the Confederate flag? Do you want it banned so you're not offended? Too bad, pixiedick, here in the union we can do whatever the fuck we want to do. We can wave the flag if we want to, nigger lover.

Weren't you the one saying pointless ad hominems weren't an argument? Why don't you play by the rules you set out for others? Unless, of course, you just want to rig the game to feel better about yourself.

why are you so ashamed of yours that you hide your flag?

niggers descend from Africans, Yankees are not descendants of southerners

UH sorry sweetie, that's been debunked. Everyone discends from Europe.

>southerners
>white
better to stay away from their nigger culture and mutt way of life

Not really. Southerners had no love for the British because the British were moving to buying cotton from India instead of America, thus pricing southerners out.

This is the generally accepted reason for why slavery was going to end war or no war: cotton, the only crop worth buying slaves for, was no longer worth buying slaves for.

The Confederacy was an Ideal based on the original concept of the Articles of Confederation which held the US together prior to the overreaching powers of the Federal governments takeover and subsequent destruction of the American country. America died after the Civil War and became more of a proxy state for (((special interests))).

>(((23andgoy)))

>traitorous losers
you suck federal government cock?

There are Canadians that fly the Confederate flag.

Yeah ok retard

The house with a confederate flag does not have bernie signs in it's yard you fucking retard. The house next to the wannabe southerner is the one with the signs fucking moron. And sure idiot if you want to larp as a southerner because you listen to Luke Bryan and own a pickup truck go right ahead, does not change the fact that you look like a moron to everyone else around you

>Southerners had no love for the British
>Makes an alliance with Great Britain against the US

wow a high quality Russian post for once! too bad all of southerners are civic nationalist cucks that wouldn't understand

Umm.. there were southern sympathizers in the north and vise versa.

Alliance of convenience, especially considering France was the one pushing for abolishment on the world stage.

40% of the threads made today were of the divide and conquer variety

That's the same house, faggot. We don't live in cucksheds like you Southerners do. And if you hate America and freedom so much how about to fuck off out of MY country.

>Confederate flag

good thing u do that there, if i ever saw that racist flag i'd beat your rural redneck ass even redder, bitch.

just dumb and white
don't fault them
its all they have

>56%: the post
Should have just burned the nation instead of trying to save it. Fucking yankee kikes.

Fucking retard, no wonder you live in New York but think you are a rebel redneck lmao

Look at themBleached niggers, like a half of them

It's time for ALL whites to return to Europe immediately. The colonies are all lost, north America is lost, Europe can still be saved though.

Screw (((civic nationalism))) and those for it. There's absolutely no legitimate reason for someone to put a chunk of clay outside of Europe before our own homeland. Those who do are traitors to the white race and should be left to fall with our overrun previously white countries. Their inability to see accept this is exactly what's driving the white race to its doom.

That's the same house retard, and I'm in PA, the best state.

>I fly the confederate flag because of muh culture
>Is a Republican

>"hurr durr why do you guys have to argue to justify your viewpoints?"
this isn't reddit faggot

Is that that faggot from Newtown?

I cringe whenever I see that dipshit

No wonder the jews wanted to get away from you.

I need no test to see the obvious

>They have sent good soldiers to the Confederate Army, and are now landowners and taxpayers. Those men served creditably, and it would be unjust and disgraceful to embarrass them in this way. It is a scientific fact that there is not one full-blooded Caucasian on the floor of this convention. Every member has in him a certain mixture of... colored blood. The pure-blooded White has needed and received a certain infusion of darker blood to give him readiness and purpose.

George D. Tillman, Confederate fighter, South Carolina Constitutional Convention 1895

Pic related - typical modern Southern Belles. Nothing sketchy about their looks whatsoever

the silly thing about southern culture is that it is identical to rural life in the north but they aren't all up in your face about it and they actually don't need niggers to push them forward

>12.5
Fucking God the south is so nasty. Get on a boat with New England and Cali, and just pull a titanic.

nasty.

>freedom to pay for Jamal's welfare
>freedom to pay gov't. $200 each time you want a SBR or a supressor
>freedom to pay into a social security system that you'll never reap dividends from
>freedom to choose whether or not to participate in kike wars to destabilize the middle east
>freedom to not be monitored by alphabet soup agencies
>freedom to not have to post right-wing opinions exclusively on a Vietnamese straw-hat weaving forum
....wow...so free and i didn't even realize it

Why is he with his mom?... oh yeah nvmnd

Penslifaggot is a garbage dump. The entire state kkd shit thed people are shit NUKE it

The North was always Republican leaning you fucking shill. The South was racist Democrats.

Would plow his gf

I see people with this flag in Canada lmao. Why? They should fly the Red Ensign instead.

>people still get triggered by seeing this flag

>Paying taxes
LOL

You cam clearly tell those are two different homes. Just by seeing that there is two different doors and entrances in each home. Lmao you are so fucking retarded

This proves lefties have short memories.....

So Northern Yankees can now fly the Confederate flag because they vote democrat?

Why do you use a battle flag and not the official one? That annoys me most of all

You don’t understand the American values and what the Civil War was fought for, coon
The Souhern strategy changed it all

Because we are in a culture war.

Not what I'm saying at all. Lefties get assblasted over the Confederate flag, but they conveniently forget that Bubba and ManBearPig used it for their campaign back in '92.

Because the confederate flag evolved into a regional/cultural symbol many decades ago. Most people who fly it don't give a solitary shit about the civil war or the various reasons the south opposed the north and vice versa. To them, the rebel flag conjures up thoughts of an outlaw/country culture, and that's why they find it so appealing.

Isn't Confederate flag just a general symbol of anti-government movement and rebellion? Like, Gadsden flag just a bit more radical?

Plenty of people from Union states who went to fight for the Confederacy. There were also the Copperheads who wanted peace with the Confederacy instead of a war.

>i care about someone flying a flag
whats wrong with you liberal faggot?

>I'm from X therefore I agree with all their politics

This.

Funny thing is that no one ever bats an eye to this flag because they genuinely don't know that it's the real Confederate flag.
Even modern day Confederate supporters probably don't even realize that they're just hoisting the battle flag.

More like righties have short memories. They're the ones flying the flag.

>Explain confederate flags in New York
There were Copperheads in New York, draft riots, and even in a town in rural New York that tried secession.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_Line,_New_York#History
>Oral lore says that in 1861, 125 men supposedly gathered in an informal meeting and passed by 85 to 40 a resolution to secede from the United States.

Um, lil' sweeters? This is America. They can fly whatever flag they want, wherever they want. They don't need your approval, nor do they need to explain themselves. Mmmkay, lil' sad guy? Mmmkay.

23andme has admitted to manipulating results and only having a 50% confidence interval.

the assassin that took out Lincoln was a democrat

>South
>culture
Pretty sure living in trailers and fucking your sister doesn't constitute as culture.

There's nothing wrong with fucking your sister. It's hot as fuck.

Your cuture is shit disgusting piss, no one wants your degenerate hillbilly culture.

Enjoy yuor even further retarded children.

I fucking love that man so godamn much