Twitters Purging Tomorrow of accounts due to "hate speech"

>Twitter announced that it would finally be changing its moderation policies in what was popularly received as an acknowledgment how badly hordes of trolls, white supremacists, and swastika-toting Pepes have overrun the site for years.

>The new guidelines (which Twitter has touted as simply a clarification of existing rules) go into effect on Monday, December 18th, and include prohibitions on “hateful imagery and display names” as well as those who “use [a] username, display name, or profile bio to engage in abusive behavior.”

>Twitter said it would also police violent hate speech “on and off the platform”—a move that some sites like Recode speculated could “saddle itself with an incredible burden” but seems more like a pretext for Twitter to get rid of users who might espouse awful ideas, yet don’t necessarily go around making violent threats.

Jack by tomorrow will make such a huge mistake tomorrow a fuck his own company into becoming myspace
Twitter will be gone by the end of this decade.

gizmodo.com/twitters-promised-crackdown-on-violent-hate-speech-will-1821372328

Other urls found in this thread:

milkleaks.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers

Double niggers

Triple niggers

This is a thinly veiled excuse to get rid of anybody that espouses slightly right-wing talking points. We all know what they are really up to with this move. It is all about creating a far left echo chamber. It'll be great seeing twitter's stock take a hit as a result of this. Far left faggots need to learn that forcing their ideology on everybody will lead to economic penalties.

Quadruple niggers

Fucking satanist pedo JAck

B-b-but I thought we were supposed to be afraid of the evil ISP’s!

no quotes needed, its hate speech

Let me guess, calling to kill russians or syrians will be allowed.

Quintuple niggers

Battle stations time to SHUT IT DOWN!

Banned? Roll up a new account and use guerilla Twitter tactics

go to gab then cunt

(((protected category)))

Oh my!

>Liberals policing ideas
why do people use these shit social media sites?

DONT go to gab. Its just an echochamber. No normies. Do guerilla Twitter tactics.

so motherfucking glad twitter is about to get better without seeing all of your garbage tweets polluting the internet.

Sextuple niggers.

Huh, I'd thought it was 12/15. If Kevin MacDonald is shoaed I'm never giving that site another flick

*click, damn autocorrect

Is that so called west democratic freedom of speech, ha ha

Lmao.. user that is the opposite of how thus plays out

Septuple Niggers

I had to deal with this shit at work, "protected category" literally means anyone non-male, non-white, and non-straight.

Octuple niggers

Start reporting anything moderately offensive on the twitter accounts of liberals, they care more about their twitter accounts then we do about our temporary shitposting accounts.

Don't forget that only applies to white people, more specifically white males.

We should all make Twatter accounts and post the stuff we post here after the purge, and overwhelm them. That'll show those cucks that censorshit doesn't work. Period.

Just a thought

But are images depicting the prophet of allah (pbuh) considered hateful images?

Would be pretty easy to meme that

Wtf is a protected category

Reminder that this guy is banned from twitter and is an enormous asshole.

milkleaks.com/

Not a strait white male.

LET THE SNOWBALLING COMMENCE

You should definitely invest in twitter stock ASAP then. I'm sure this move will do wonders for their stock price.

lol, they're banning all their own users, nice business move