>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
breitbart.com/london/2017/12/17/sweden-raise-retirement-age-pay-mass-migration-population-growth/
reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/7jsyqt/the_fccs_vote_was_predictably_frustrating_but/dr8wrl5/
web.archive.org/web/20171217223918/https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/wasserman-schultz-it-aide-bragged-he-paid-pakistani-police-for-protection/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

BASED STREET SHITTER. PRAISE KEK

PLEBBIT BTFO

MORNING'
>Kellyanne Conway goes on Fox
>Says "fix was in" for Hillary Clinton
>Russia thwarts terrorist attack due to intelligence from the US
>Note: Liberals would rather have a terrorist kill Russian citizens than the US helping them
>Doug Jones says: “I don’t think that the president ought to resign at this point”
>UN Security Council to vote on resolution voiding Trump's Jerusalem announcement
AFTERNOON
>Putin calls Trump to thank him for tip that prevented terror attack
>Peter Carr (spokesman for Mueller) says: "When we have obtained emails in the course of our ongoing criminal investigation, we have secured either the account owner's consent or appropriate criminal process"
EVENING
>(((CNN))) reports House panel to interview Goldstone, Wasserman Schultz Monday
>Trump returns to WH
>Asks if he will fire Mueller: "I'm not"
>Prince Harry interviews Obama
>Blackout happens at Atlanta airport
>McCain believes his cancer is more important than voting on the tax bill (it isn't)

The butthurt on plebbit from the NN repeal is reaching 2016 election levels. So glorious. Thanks Pai for triggering the fuck out of the /r/etards.

When the senate votes on the tax bill this week are we going to have to sit through 6 hours of democrats trying to send it back to committee and Wyden's lispy speeches again?

I want a reeses coffee mug so badly right now. They should do a special pajeet edition

AWOO

Why do people get so upset every time Ajit is posted?

>A year ago, when president-elect Donald Trump announced Senator Jeff Sessions would be his attorney general, advocates for marijuana law reform were suddenly seized with panic. The longtime Alabama senator, they knew, had once joked that he considered the Klan to be OK guys until he found out they smoked pot.

Yes

I can’t help but chuckle every time I think about how much leddit shit themselves.

New Star Wars is 10/10 don't let the shills discourage you

AWOO~

>Goldstone, Wasserman Schultz
Open session?

>A young teen has taken his life over net neutrality and the FCC
reddit has blood on its hands

>Rothschild Island in Antartica is where the Second Impact occurs in our Trump timeline after a failed BlueBeam episode

>UN Security Council to vote on resolution voiding Trump's Jerusalem announcement
LOL what? The UN think they can tell the US where we put our embassies? Let them fuckin' try and Trump will remove the UN head quarters from New York once and for all.

Fuck

gonna watch it soon! excited :D

Its a great joke, yankees and foreigners don't get it. Good old boys aren't half as bad as potheads.

And if they vote to void it and we refuse? What then?

Will they write a letter saying how angry they are at us?

WHO WANTS TO RUIN SOME MEMES??!
>"W-what? AJIT?? OH NO-"
*SCCCHHHLLUURRRRRRRRRP!*
>"NOOOOOO! NOOOOOO! I DON'T WANT TO GO ON ANOTHER RIDE AJIT! HELP ME REDDI-"
*Please debit $2.99 to access this web community!*
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

>are we going to have to sit through

No is forcing you to watch CSPAN you baka

In its determination to secure a nuclear deal with Iran, the Obama administration derailed an ambitious law enforcement campaign targeting drug trafficking by the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah, even as it was funneling cocaine into the United States.

Over the next eight years, agents used wiretaps, undercover operations and informants to map Hezbollah’s illicit networks, with the help of 30 U.S. and foreign security agencies.

But as it reached higher into the hierarchy of the conspiracy, Obama administration officials threw an increasingly insurmountable series of roadblocks in its way, according to interviews with dozens of participants who in many cases spoke for the first time about events shrouded in secrecy, and a review of government documents and court records. When Project Cassandra leaders sought approval for some significant investigations, prosecutions, arrests and financial sanctions, officials at the Justice and Treasury departments delayed, hindered or rejected their requests.

The Justice Department declined requests by Project Cassandra and other authorities to file criminal charges against major players such as Hezbollah’s high-profile envoy to Iran, a Lebanese bank that allegedly laundered billions in alleged drug profits, and a central player in a U.S.-based cell of the Iranian paramilitary Quds force. And the State Department rejected requests to lure high-value targets to countries where they could be arrested.

>tfw the garbage takes itself out

BANNON STOP!

Lost the drugs at the border

Got some more recent salt? Haven't seen much for the past couple days.

gotta love that belly soy milk

Yes, but they will fail.

>Kellyanne Conway goes on Fox
>Says "fix was in" for Hillary Clinton
wat did she mean by this?

wtf I'm voting DPJ now

kek

RIP Abe

No thanks. I'll stick to the old stuff.

Sweden Forced To Raise Retirement Age To Pay For Mass Immigration Policy

>There is a 47 billion SEK (£4.1 billion) gap between current revenue and welfare state costs that will have to be made up either by tax increases or increasing the retirement age

>3.9% native Swedish unemployment rate

>21.8% for Swedish residents from foreign backgrounds.

>“Looking at those who start working at 30, there should be opportunities to work longer than 65”

breitbart.com/london/2017/12/17/sweden-raise-retirement-age-pay-mass-migration-population-growth/

AHahahahaha Fantastic

that's only if mcconnell wants to remain the head of the diet

Wew

(checked)
100%

tfw when mccain is finally dying.

>21.8% for Swedish residents from foreign backgrounds.
Fucking lord

include this in your write-up
EVERYBODY READ THAT ARTICLE
archive.is fucks up the text of the article, so if anyone has another archiving source please recommend

>failed BlueBeam episode
come again? we're shooting lasers now?

>appropriate criminal process
Well that's it folks. Someone is getting fucked.

Will Trump attend McCain's funeral?

The great thing about having low expectations is that I can never be disappointed.

My nig.

Wondered when the Dems would have to stick up for their rich libtard bases

>there should be opportunities to work longer than 65

Do you ever just gawk at how long life is and what you're supposed to be filling all those years with?

BASED POO

>THEY'LL PAY FOR OUR RETIREMENT

This.

ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark

"Sanction me with your army"

reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/7jsyqt/the_fccs_vote_was_predictably_frustrating_but/dr8wrl5/

This thread gave me a chuckle. 3 days old.

of course, but he will be secretly very smug about it.

He has to, he's gotta call him a quitter as he walks past the casket

Its the way the alien turns around and it like " and? "

Thats goddamn hilarious since we are on that council and it takes only 1 veto to stop shit

kek
true

They played him up as the ULTIMATE EVIL (like they did with Trump) and feel powerless and failed when all of their efforts to stop him were futile. His shitpost of a video with his shit-eating grin was just icing on the cake.

I get a bit panicked that day back when I go to sleep.

He'll give the eulogy.

>I like people who aren't dead!

So is McCain screwing America again?

>Hope ya get well soon, Songbird.

Kek will claim his soul soon

>One Obama-era Treasury official, Katherine Bauer, in little-noticed written testimony presented last February to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, acknowledged that “under the Obama administration … these [Hezbollah-related] investigations were tamped down for fear of rocking the boat with Iran and jeopardizing the nuclear deal.”

Nah, we have the votes without him for once.

Yeeeeeesssssss

This Obama admin Hezbollah Politico article is some shit>Iran

thanks nntnn

DWS won’t make it to that hearing alive

>"THEY'LL PAY FOR OUR RETIREMENT"

Isn’t /Hezbollah/ our guy?

No, he only likes people who don't get raptured

This meme is too recursive for my sides

DEAR LEADER

Lies, Iran and Iranians are BASED shias who would never engage in uncouth behavior

Remember: As long as reddit hates you, destroying the internet for everyone is okay.

I can't seem to find any evidence that these hearings are even taking place, but if they are, there isn't a chance in hell they are open.

web.archive.org/web/20171217223918/https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

NN is already dead, woops. The internet is dead and destroyed then I guess. F

I WOULD NEVER CALL HIM SHORT AND FAT

Realistically speaking, the drug problem can be solved, it's just that the cost, politicians, military and civilians would suffer a living hell.

>Shin Sekai Yori
mein neger

Mother of fucking God.
This is from Awan news from earlier this year

dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/wasserman-schultz-it-aide-bragged-he-paid-pakistani-police-for-protection/

There is no backing down at this point. "Listen and Believe" is now a core tenant of the Leftist platform. Their reasoning is as follows:
>Men rape women all the time
>They get away with it because it's never reported
>It's never reported because the few accusations that are ever made are ignored/discredited
>The only way to fix this historic injustice is to "Listen and Believe."

They feel it's their fundamental feminist/leftist duty to believe the woman first, and resist any attempt to discredit her. You can't stop or "backlash" them out of this position and the left can't jettison feminists. Feminists and the "women's vote" is a core constituency for the left, they cannot and will not turn their backs on them.

Ideally, sane people catch on that this is irrational behavior and that our society is built on "innocence until proven guilty." But it's too late for the left, they cannot dump this new platform, it's supported by too much of their base now.

Jesus Christ.
Judicial Watch is doing God's work.

Thanks NNTNN

>Remember: As long as reddit hates you, destroying the internet for everyone is okay.

>December 15, 2011
>Hezbollah is linked to a $483,142,568 laundering scheme

>The money, allegedly laundered through the Lebanese Canadian Bank and two exchange houses, involved approximately 30 U.S. car buyers.

This is from Hezbo article.

>that day back when I go to sleep.

Did you have a stroke