What does Sup Forums think of singmund Freud

What do you think?

Very low resolution.

Evil pedo and I vest apologist, yet brilliant.

Not science.
T. Scientist.

Sometimes, a cigar is just proof you're a faggot

Jewish supremacist who caused a lot of suffering in the world.

Jew rat and a quack. Whole family was scum.

kike with a mommy fetish

A goddamn pseud, if I do say so myself sir

(((Freu[au]d)))

Idiot kike
His theories only apply to other kikes.
He and his cousin Edward burnays are the ones who pioneered Mass psych manipulation via the lugenpresse

He was off on a lot of things and extremely overrated, but anything is better than the steaming pile of reductionist shit that is modern psychology.

Interesting. Fun to read as well. Civilization and Its Discontents is perhaps my favorite. Freud, influence by Schopenhauer, was conservative in that he believed in the depravity of human nature. Under his thin veil of humanity, man is a murderous, sex-driven brute. This is why Civilization and Its Discontents has been so influential in my life. Civilization imposes upon man limitations on his behavior. Though he would like to murder and rape, he cannot, as civilization would put him to death. And because he cannot act in accordance with his impulses or unconscious (or what Schopenhauer would call 'Will'), he begins to manifest neuroses. It's all quite interesting.

ahh yes quite interesting

>HAHA LE POO POO PEE PEE INCEST! XD

Come back to us when you have found the equation to solve neurosis

A lot of truth from him, and yet the truth is not always only good! I think he wanted to lean and understand mainly himself according to his work/profile. Geting to know yourself is mandatory too bad some have no self controll and seek others to guide them, funny enough using his methods! Hes work is very useful.

Stages of Freud:
1st stage: normies hate Freud because not studied him
2nd stage: realize he got some strong points regards human psyche
3rd stage: you discover his weird fascination comparing things to phallus problems
4th stage: you realize he had rich customers who had sexual problems
5th stage: he was eventually just making shit up to extract money from his rich sexually frustrated patients

Psychoanalysis is a scam, it has the same effect as placebo.
Overrated.
The media inflated it to derail the true psychology.
PD: Burrhus Frederic Skinner based

His theories are split between "so brilliant that we've forgotten life without them" and "what the hell was he thinking when he wrote that". Guess which ones people remember came from him.

crazy faggot, nothing of his theories is close to been science

all of your problems come from the fact that you want to bang your mom. if you pay me $100 dollars per hour, you can come back every week for a reminder

jew hack

He was brilliant and influencial, but his theories are very dated and he was a faggot obsessed with sex.
Jung is much, much better.

1. He applied the pathological symptoms of a few patients to all humanity.
2. He was exceedingly stubborn and refused to accept he may be in error.

My mother was never around, now I have a mommy fetish. I think Freud was right about some things.