Do Any of You Anons in Europe Live Near These Disgusting Apes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints
expressen.se/dinapengar/pension/folkokningen-skenar-da-kan-pensionsaldern-hojas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They need to pay for this for their long history of racism and oppression.

This shit just looks dystopian. How do people see stuff like this and not think there is a problem?

When this always pop's up.

Its revenge for the trading station in Africa the Swedes owned for a few years

They deserve it. Bunch of fucking loosers.

sort yourself out

What happened to the rationale of hard-working migrant laborers being a boon to the welfare state to offset decreased tax revenue from the ageing native population?

>posting the inferior thread

My apartment building is in a shitty part of the city and its about 30% mussi/black
We had 2 refugee centers in 3km radius but one they close down after we had fights around the pub/market spot on a daily basis so the city closed down a old folks home and moved the enrichers to almost the city center with no shame.
Its like they want to make rape and robbery easy for them

Yeah that's over. Most do work very hard. Like my parents upstairs neighbors from nigeria who each have a job and 2 cars. They are living the dream. It's the literally leaches who don't produce anything.

Why can't you just eat soy and accept the new Finns. They are your future and you need to literally give them money and satisfy their sexual emergencies with your mouth

what the fuck Sweden? Where is your pride?
Are swedish people just a bunch of liberal cucks, for real?
Damn. Sup Forums was right then (again)

They are the most foul creatures on this earth
They make russians and gypsies look like noblemen

All the rational swedes has started migranting to Denmark. Not even kidding. There's like a ton of them now.

Kek

At this point they don't even deserve to live. I hope the mudslimes kill them all and remove this stain from our fucking bloodlines forever.

Somebody got to pay for those gibs, looks like Sweden's eldery that have already paid 40+years in taxes are going have work a little longer in the name of diversity

>white flight from terrible liberal government overtakes an entire country
now I've almost seen everything

What about Denmark? Does your country have a similar problem with mass immigration/muslim refugees?

hi there Shlomo

KEK! Can any swedes confirm this?

Good.
The more Sweden suffers the better.
The example they serve should be as clear as possible.

All swedes must hang for crimes against humanity

Libs use this strategy to concentrate them. It makes them easier to control and can also be used as a bargaining chip for shit. Since city centers are supposed to be the wealthy part and all, they are prized.
My city very recently started to push our nigs and spics out of downtown, even though I live in a blue state. Dems here really are a hypocritical bunch.

Meanwhile, in the white Midwest...

>Left before mass immigration: We must bring in millions of immigrants or our economy will collapse sue to a lack of workers to pay for the old and sick
>Left after mass immigration: We brought in millions of immigrants so we need to raise the retirement age so the old can get back to work so we can pay for all the immigrants
Ok.

>politicians saying for years that immigrants are an economic succes for Sweden
>saying that immigrants will save our pensions
>saying that we will have a decresing population and then we cant afford the future pensions
>LEL JK NOW YOU HAVE TO WORK LONGER
just fucking end my life and burn everything that is left

WHAT THE FUCK GOOK MOOT
i posted a fucking pepe

On a serious note, and I'm hoping you could give me a deep seeded reason why you guys havn't rebelled yet.
This doesn't make sense. Is it because your population is comfortable, even with the horrific shit? Scared? If so of what? Stigma? Or are there actual military forces at work keeping you guys stifled?
Nations have gone to war for less, let alone rebelling against a corrupt government. What's holding you guys back?

Obabo was truly a fucking maniac piece of shit.

Rebelled against what?
Having the highest living standard in the world?
only around 3-4% of Etnic Swedes are unemployed and thats bascially full enployment, those who work have good wages and most Swedish families live in houses or in good areas
Swedes still have food on the table and live comfy lives, you think they are gonna rebel because of some rape in the newspaper or because the politicians increase the pension age?
Swedes might complain, but thats the Swedish way, we always complain, either the weather or working hours or something else that is trivial

When the hell is your next election? Nothing gets someone to the polls quicker than fucking with their retirement/pention.

2018 September 9th
I dont even understand why they did it now less than a year before the election, i mean after the new year, the election campaign will bascially begin in a way
maybe its because only the far left communist and the Sweden Democrats are the 2 only national partys who arent in on this agreement, the 6 other partys from left to the right is behind it

So comfortable. Makes sense, but at what cost brody. How many people have to get raped, bombed etc. before you wake up? Does it need to touch the lives of every Swede before you've had enough?

>"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Benny Boi Frankalino

>raped
the answer there is always
>"Swedish men also rape, its about masculinity and rape culture"
bascially
>bombed
dont think weve had a succeseful, bombing, we had 1 in 2010 before christmas but he only killed himself, the guy who drove a Truck of Peace was illegally in Sweden and was supposed to be deported, but the only thing that has come from that seems to be that the police got some more resources
>Does it need to touch the lives of every Swede before you've had enough?
Kinda seems like people dont care about all the migrants until they start living in their neighborhoods or the so called "children" that are up to 30 years old starts going to the same school as their children, but i dont care, my life has no point anyway so whats the use in caring for those who wont even care for themselves

Damn, it's going to be a very drawn out decline then if that's the attitude over there. It kind of happened in the states throughout the 70's to 90's, difference is our nigs were nowhere near as bad as you Muzzies.

Yeah if someone think this is just a current trend or something like that, then they are wrong, the demographics have changed, for every generation it becomes more of a fact

Demographics are destiny

>dont think weve had a succeseful, bombing

Doesn't count the numerous grenade attacks

It's so upsetting. Honestly it hurts when I see shit like this. Please- does anyone have good news to share on Europe's situation?

cant count those, thought he was talking about Jihadis
it was even legal to bring them into Sweden until like a year or 2

It literally is dystopian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints

Be careful of Breitbart

>Den snabba befolkningstillväxten till följd av det stora flyktingmottagandet i fjol och ett barnafödande som närmar sig historiskt höga nivåer sätter stor press på kommunerna och landstingen.
"> The rapid population growth as a result of the large refugee reception last year and a childbirth approaching historically high levels puts pressure on municipalities and county councils."
in expressen.se/dinapengar/pension/folkokningen-skenar-da-kan-pensionsaldern-hojas/

Were next bud.

Hillary would have made it far worse given who she idolized.

I thought all that immigration stuff supposed to be a solution for aging population and 'not enough taxes from workers to pay pensions' issues

but i thought all those africans from syria were rocket surgeons, doctors, pharmacists, engineers, physicists, nobel peace prize winners and a few genius software tech entrepeneurs who would make billions and pay into the social welfare nets for white european native citizenry. what went wrong swedebros!

Now I can see why those who killed Palme wanted him dead, they fucking knew this dystopia was coming because of him.

Yes I agree, but Obabo was still garbage. That dude was the closest to a Manchurian candidate than we've ever had. Everyone been accusing Trump of colluding with the Russians, Obaba was practically KGB.

>Americans know about the most likely conspiracy that was behind the murder of a Swedish primeminister
I think our Security Police, would like to talk to you...... who am i kidding, they were in on it

So basically they will be working 3 years more to pay for Mehmed and Akhmed , while they are raping their grand-daughters

People need to start banding together, defending themselves, and generally saying "enough." They already destroyed Detroit, Chicago, and most every other major US city. Where are we supposed to live when they destroy our communities now?

LOL!

You're oddly chipper about this.

scariest thing I've read in a while thanks senpai, will attempt to augment autism missiles with this

thats a strange interpetation of my post, but i guess if it wasnt for GOOK MOOT changing my picture into Saddam, you wouldnt say that

No one gives on fuck about your leaf nigger neighbors. Stop fucking posting asshole.

treat leftists like literal children and their reasoning makes way more sense.

the old most work longer so the young don't have to

The only way for these leftist idiots to understand is to dare them to go into a No-Go Zone and watch them get torn to pieces. Make them record the whole thing and then return.

This white nigger thinks that having his women get raped on the reg is the highest living standard in the world

>or something else that is trivial
>"Hey Sven, I see more and more people are being blown up with grenades"
>"Yeah, but that's just trivial stuff, Sigge, after all I'm alright"
>"Hey, I'm alright too! We're both alright and if we feel like complaining we'll just complain to each other!"
>"Deal! How about we go for a ride in the Volvo later and have a perfectly safe crash to celebrate!"
>"You're on! Just make sure you head North so we don't get culturally enriched!"

You deserve to be hung.

This is all so hilarious really. Can you even imagine voluntarily fucking your country up this bad, but instead of just one country it's EVERY one of them, it's hilarious.

>"no-go zones"

If you bought into mass immigration as a solution to economic problems.... you were sold a lie.

this is the funniest shit i read all day.

you;re talking to a shitskin invader

These fucks do not care about statistics in a newspaper, they need real life experiences that will open their eyes, when they themselves are affected by their own hands will they come to realize how wrong they were.