McCain getting ready to die

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/17/mccain-returning-home-to-arizona-after-treatment-trump-says.html

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHU5a-Ugrb8
youtube.com/watch?v=H3VLqLLWxbQ
twitter.com/RAZ0RFIST/status/941571051544182785
youtube.com/watch?v=7tkBiFZBix0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That’s good gov of Arizona will put in a. Pro trump vote

he should have died in vietnam

die next monday McCain. Merry Christmas Sup Forums

Will he an hero rather than face prosecution?

he should have died on that carrier of his he almost sank, not the 147 sailors

One less neocon RINO.

Another fucking Shareblue bait thread. Shill on fuckers

I got in an argument with a guy at work and he said that the story saying that was john mccains fault is fake news. Can someone please tell me if its real or not that he caused the missile to fire?

uh
checked?

>tfw McCain is going to be in hell soon

So the Democrats will get a good shot at two senate seats in AZ in 2018? Wonderful.

Trump Curse™

He's just trying to attack the tax vote. Hoping someone will vote no. That's it

DELET

Can't wait for the dems to pick up that seat

It's fake

To John ShitStain Cancer Brain McCain:
youtube.com/watch?v=VHU5a-Ugrb8

One less Republican vote in senate.

BLUE

WAVE

INCOMING

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

rolling for mcdide

but user they already have it

so long, song bird.

God bless this war hero. I know he hasn't always been /ourguy/ but he still deserves our respec

LMAO - until the wave of blue leaves because of the scandal about to be exposed. But this is what my dog tells me (he is more reliable than CNN!):

youtube.com/watch?v=H3VLqLLWxbQ

Why spam this on a board that's already incredibly racist?

There was a real fire

The official story sounds like BS
"muh radar waves set off a zuni rocket on McCain's plane which hit an F4 Phantom"

No he doesn't he should die quickly

Awww brain pain mccain is gonna die

He voted for the tax reform though..

>all's well with mccain
>mccain is dying
you deserved net neutrality dying

*Should of

there is literally no proof. fake story on the internet

>Behave like a cancer.
>get cancer
>die of cancer

Andnothingofvaluewaslost.png

They have become better at cloning him.

Rip songbird

s

he yelled Allah Akbar! before hitting the button while in a drunken stupor

For people who haven't seen it yet. This is why we have frequent redpill, [X] hate threads and recurring generals. For fresh content and answers to old questions, and for newfags to get educated.

>yfw Arpaio runs for his seat

*retarded

Give the cancer all your power \o/

yep
twitter.com/RAZ0RFIST/status/941571051544182785

he is a traitor

youtube.com/watch?v=7tkBiFZBix0

Checked. He's a goner

What's more believable: an error by McCain which was later covered up by his admiral father or a freak electrical phenomena that pretty much defies the laws of physics?

Take my energy based tumor

let's roll...

Tomorrow or Christmas Day?

die soon please

good luck mr. skeltal

The Trump Curse is fucking serious.

McCain (last in class at Annapolis, only graduated because of Daddy) screwed up. He was also the first one off the ship. Why do you think the guy has such fury - it's all guilt. And if he ever 'gets out of line' lots of formerly secret docs about the truth will be released.

Remember how the left did a 180 on McCain o after he came out against Trump just like they did W. Good times. I can't wait til he dies and these fuck start saying nice things about this neocon and shitting on Trump